Veganism just a meme or is it viable?

Veganism just a meme or is it viable?
Trying to do like 8% animal protein, specifically whey instead, no onions but plant brotein.
Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-155053.png (720x1280, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veganism is not just a meme but is full blown mental illness most often perpetrated by those suffering from eating disorders, self hate, over-anthropomorphization of animals, or contrarian ideology.

It's almost cute that you're this pathetic. Do you feel insecure about masculinity? To the extent that personal lifestyle choices of others, that affect you positively, challenge you?

Suck my dick faggot.

> inb4 vegan cope

Has a lot of science behind it, probably better for the environment, studies seem to show it's great in terms of nutrition...but I feel like chit on high carbs

The big question is, why? Why do you need to, why do you even care?

slow burn propaganda game meant to be instilled into the mass conscious

if for whatever reason the massive FarmAgSubsidy complex become untenable; causing inherently inefficient meat production (compared, per calorie, to, say onions) because of mass economic disruption its ready to be ramped up into hypershill mode to be swallowed by public.

kind of like massive wheat futures were rammed down everybody's gullets w/ USDA dietary guidelines (food pyramid etc) - fast forward to now: now everyone is fat & diabetic.

if you see veganism pushed by MSM sources something bad is about to happen. right now it's just hedging of the bets.

on the flipside grasfed pasture raised organic meats are pricy. Feedlot animals probably aren't all that healthsome. maybe try raising and frying up crickets and meal-worms if you have animal feels user.

Why dont you want to eat onions

It's a meme AND viable.

It's not magic that will make you immortal and healthy. You can eat unhealthy as a vegan and healthy as an omni.

It's not a handicap or "mental illness" (we got lot of Communists on this board apparently, calling shit they dislike a mental illness, Stalin would be proud but I digress) that'll turn you into a trap either.

It's just a different way of sourcing nutrients. Get the right macros and lots of micros (making sure to consider bioavability) and avoid unhealthy stuff like processed sugars. Don't overdo saturated fat but don't avoid it either. Lots of protein and complex carbs. Tons of veggies and some fresh fruit. There, you're healthy. Regardless of if you get the nutrients from animals or not; your body can't tell the difference.

I fucking knew it.

Good thing I'm in farm country, have enough land to get some chickens and get a greenhouse going and I can hunt and fish.

This basically.

We can clone meat and harvest steaks galore without ever killing "an animal"

Question is why is nobody doing it?

God-tier diet
The longest living population on earth eats like 90%plant based , just remember to eat local organic whole foods and ur good

They aren't longest lived because they eat a 90% plant diet user.
They are longest lived because they are relatively small, are active, and have a heavy emphasis on health and nutrition.
Even if most people go 90% plant based there's no way they'll live as long.

The fact that veganism requires so much work and research from its practitioners just for them to stay at normal health and not miss out on crucial nutrients shows how nonviable it is - let alone if you need it to facilitate optimal growth and progress.

Everything new requires work and research if it is to be improved. Including lifting. I mean people have been lifting heavy shit since the dawn of man, but the barbell bench press was invented in 1899 - because people decided not to be lazy fucks and do what everyone else always has done but to try new stuff.

I read the article that casein is incredibly carcinogenic and I read the report that the guys conducted and it seems pretty convincing. Western diets are very meat based and I feel like nutriontial gaps exist everywhere

>Everything new
Veganism isn't new user.
It's older then most historical texts we've been able to unearth so far.

There is no such thing as a pure vegan society on earth. Just tiny sects that arise in the middle of large developed omnivorous societies that die out or stablize then slowly die out or maintain.

Yeah that's why I was figuring incorporate whey protein. Thinking about it you can only use about 75% if casein as far as bioavailability goes, and it's roughly the same with other fruits and vegetal, some cases but not most.
I'd rather not be a basedboy too because it's pretty bad for you

>feel insecure about masculinity
this meme is so lame and gay and jewish. What, aren't you man enough to recognize that there's no reason to be man enough for anything? Checkm8 bigots

Literally the same shit as "ur gay if you don't like gay being shoved in everyone's face all the time"

The effects of this mental illness have been documented.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

>√egabism.
>Great in terms of nutrition.

Oh boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

This, especially the anthropomorphization of animals. All their arguments boil down to "well you wouldn't like it if you were the cow, now would you??" Yeah, but I'm not the cow.

>studies seem to show it's great in terms of nutrition
Only in comparison to a normalfag retard diet of nothing but mcdonalds hamburgers and poptarts, sure. All those studies show is that diet-conscious people tend to eat more healthily than people who don't give a fuck.

Very true. And this personality persists with religious-like fervor, no matter how much information accumulates that SOME consumption of SOME animal products is superior to veganism

Want a healthy diet that isn't based on PETA? Look at the documentary "Forks over Knives". It is on Netflix or you can spend $2.99 on Youtube for it. Or just Google Whole Plant diet. Watch the video though. It is compelling. My doctor actually that if I want off BP meds to follow it. Results in weeks not years.

>I don't think the barbell will work
>It's nothing new user
>People have been lifting straight things like branches since before we were homids

2018; being this stupid

Go for it.
I feel a lot better since I went 90% whole food plant based. The other 10% are protein powders and oat milk.
I feel amazing right now, I even tried keto before that and it doesnt even come close to the power I have right now.
I would easily snap all them weak omni and borderline emo carnies.

Not a good way to eat, the issue is that plants contain anti nutrients that act as a defense mechanism and make animals sick due to poor nutrient absorption, poor digestion, etc. Humans can digest them to a small extent, just in case animal food is unavailable due to 2hatever reason, but the reality is that our main food source should still be animal products. You should be getting most of your calories from fish, meat, dairy, eggs, and eating plants on the side, just to get fiber and some additional nutrients. Eating only plants WILL make you malnourished.

Just go pescatarian desu: easier and probably better for you

you do realize that the plants you eat nowdays have been designer to not have such "anti nutrients"?
You are doing some very heavy mental gymnastics right now dude.

why? it's more expensive and will destroy your energy, sex drive and make you look like shit, plus high est. genuinely don't see the appeal unless you care about cattle for some reason.

you won't because you have 50% of the strength a normal man should have. I guarantee you anyone who's eating like a human right now will regress or stagnate at best once they go cuck based. you need animal products to be strong.

>it's more expensive
it isnt, its cheaper
>will destroy your energy
yeah sure, carbs are gonna destroy your energy
>sex drive
the science clearly showing that people who adopt a whole food plant based diet has longer and harder boners than before.
the opposite is true for omni
>make you look like shit
vegans smell better and have a far better skin
>plus high est
vegans have a higher level or free testosterone

there is more appeal than simply caring about animals, a whole food plant based diet is the best diet known to mankind.
I dont even wanna go into the environmental benefits since its hard for Jow Forums to understand statistics.
In general you should educate yourself before you make such claims, makes you look stupid.

factually incorrect
I'm much stronger than I was before.

Whey is filled with s o y.

Use egg protein powder instead.

Attached: 1535391680604.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Both sides of family have been vegan their whole life for multiple generations. I am too and with proper macros and nutrition and lifting I am seeing serious gains

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 118K)

Attached: 1530851276486.jpg (1125x1152, 376K)

THIS

What about India? You know...one of the countries with the largest populations. They have a majority of vegetarians.

Based and redpilled

Attached: image.jpg (540x534, 259K)

The only pure vegans there are holymen and they acknowledge why they do it and that it is a commitment that changes how they function and think.

Everyone else eats meat.
Vegan =/= vegetarian.

sure you are. keep eating that tofu you health obsessed weakling

they're not vegan and are notoriously tiny, creepy, weak, low test, and small dicked.

Gzuz god tier lifting music, especially this song

lol. I was going to say. Gzuz is hilarious I love German rap

>drink shit water and fulfill daily requirements of b12/folate/protein
why aren't you drinking your own shit like them veganon? Don't want to be deficient do you

so fucking this but everyone is too retarded to actually read some scientific paper and actually interpret it themselves

Ironically that's the only way gorillas can be healthy eating (mostly) leaves with a carnivore system. Someday vegans will adopt caprophogy too, then they'll finally be healthy for the first time.

German here. GZUZ is literally the best german rap. The only people coming close to him are Capital Bra (everything pre "Berlin lebt"), and Hanybal.

>when poo to the loos have more nutrient rich diets than vegans by literally eating poo

we actually have a majority of meat eaters. vegetarians consume a lot of milk and milk-based products to compensate.

post body

Will someone please help me? I'm so tired of feeling unsure about diet! I'm currently vegetarian but is a little spook. Are there any comparison studies on different types of diets so I can end this confusion once and for all? I just want to be healthy

C O P E

Attached: soyboy.png (912x711, 106K)

>>

Huge amount of links on this pol thread bro if it's available.

I can attest to this. My sisters were normal healthy individuals until they became vegan. Now they're emaciated, pale, with shitty hair. They have sworn not to breed and they physically cannot stop telling people about veganism. I just want my sisters back

Dubs and FPBP

I think for the average person it's not a good idea. You have to have some level of nutrition to know how to read the labels and know about things like bioavailability and what vitamins and minerals you need to supplement in order to make it work. Eating a diet of plant based foods is likely good for your health but for someone that doesn't know what they're doing (like college aged whores that get memed into veganism because of muh animals) they'll likely develop deficiencies and look like shit just like this guy said I think if you're well adjusted already and knowledgable about nutrition it's probably one of the healthiest if not the healthiest diets you can do.

It's not viable. There has never been a healthy society that existed for any time on veganism. KYS vegan scum.

>Nice source.
Did you read some shitty forks over knives bullshit? There are Centenarian people from ALL walks of life. The people from a single culture that live the healthiest lives on average are those that eat HIGH FAT and low carb diets. Period. End of story. You don't base your fucking eating habbits on a couple hundred AT MOST people who have lived that long.

Try it? 8% animal protein isn't true veganism.

hahahahah

that album is trash btw. too much trap influence.
Ebbe & Flut is good and had a unique sound which you wouldn't find in other rap

PaP2 will also be bad, going off from the snippets and singles

just ate a steak burrito about 5 minutes ago. First meat in over 8 months

Getting back on the right track

Warum ziehst du dir diesen asozialen möchtegern Kanacken rein und warum sehe ich dich das hier öfter posten, du Schwuchtel?

Good for you man, glad to hear it. Your body will thank you

A vegan diet, if properly constructed, is FAR superior to the Anglo-American "Western" diet of shitty corn-fed nitrated meats and highly processed starchy carbs. We all fucking know this, broscience bullshit aside. However, a healthy, balanced, majority plant-based diet supplemented by lean meats and the occasional red meat is probably superior from a health perspective. The lack of fiber in the average American diet is disturbing desu

Attached: mansalad.jpg (1266x850, 173K)

Most anything would be better than what the average American eats. I shudder just thinking of the frozen TV dinners and McDonald's 7 nights a week. Any meme diet is better than that

Fried breaded chicken is not healthy. Compare sickly vegan diet with a diet of organic red meats, eggs and milk, with vegetables and fruits on the side.

>The lack of fiber in the average American diet is disturbing

Fiber isn't a nutrient, is literally indigestible and even in relatively low amounts can cause bowel irritation and make you a whole lot more than "regular". If you cut corn,vegetable oils and soda out of the american diet people would be way less fat and a whole lot healthier.