What's the point of lifting if you immediately become mogged by someone slightly taller than you?

what's the point of lifting if you immediately become mogged by someone slightly taller than you?

Attached: 6mj53qf.jpg (414x300, 22K)

None,if you are a manlet you immediately become that one overcompensating midget, if you are atleast 6'0 and get heightmogged its not bad people will just be like ''yeah but that other guy is just ridiculously tall''

Every woman on earth wants to fuck Efron

what if I'm 5'8", am I considered manlet?

If I wear shoes I get another inch so that's good, but without shoes it's currently 5'8" and I fucking want to neck myself

Well he is my height, so I guess I got that going for me.

You should stop caring so much about height because its only a make or break factor for 1 night stand thots because they got a lot of people willing to fuck them, in actual relationships (with women that arent complete thots anyway) your height wont be a deciding factor.

The rock isn't only slightly taller, he's way larger, even in proportion to his height, larger still if you consider that it's harder to look buff the taller you are.

You're literally comparing the biggest guy in Hollywood (atm) to some fuckboi who got really lean for a role.

feels good to be 6'3"

Why fuck would you lift for validation?
Normies fucking detest fitness and think you're a narcissist just for posting about lifting, your shitty friends are going to be resentful toward you when really they just hate themselves for not looking as good as you, and that qt is going to think you're just a dumb meathead.

Attached: SilentHillFinalBoss.jpg (640x634, 249K)

I guess, but it does matter in terms of when females first see you and decide if they want to continue talking to you.

Slightly? He's like more than half a foot taller than him

I lift to see how far I can push myself, but having validation from others is always appreciated.

>that one overcompensating midget
only to dyel normies with bear guts and who is trying to impress them? definitely not me

>biggest guy in hollywood

6'3''?
also 4u

>muh mog
grow up you fucking teenager

Attached: btfo.png (800x450, 552K)

Yes 5'8 morning height shoeless is manlet
No you shouldn't fucking care because you obviously won't be in a relationship with someone who does care
Yes you should continue working out and looking the very best with the cards you've been handed
I'm so fucking sick of self degrading manlets jesus fucking christ

5'10" guy here
never care about other guy's height, it is not the most important thing you need to bang women and suceed in life

because its not about how you compare to someone else, theres always gonna be someone taller bigger stronger etc. its about bettering yourself so you’re not the
same you were yesterday.

who got mogged here though?

Attached: vegeta and nappa.png (704x396, 312K)

To mog all the people slightly shorter than you

They are not me, why should I care?

mogged

They all got mogged by a toddler