I'm sick of being borderline obese, so I thought I'd see what Jow Forums had to say. I've read through the sticky...

I'm sick of being borderline obese, so I thought I'd see what Jow Forums had to say. I've read through the sticky, is there anything else I should know or that might help before going into this?

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 81K)

lmao just stop eating idiot.

Attached: 1506203778610.jpg (240x240, 11K)

People are going to tell you to follow some meme diet or fad. Just eat less and move more you literally can't fuck up if you do this.

It really is that simple - consume fewer calories, move more.

If you really want to change your lifestyle start slow. If you're birderline obese, even walking for an hour 6-7 times a week is a good form of exercise.

You can't go wrong with intermittent fasting, try a 10 or even an 8 hour eating window, whether it's by skipping breakfast or dinner, it's going to be good for you.

I currently only eat one meal a day, dinner. Don't touch food else wise. Probably not healthy, but it was my emergency reaction to gaining 2 kilos in a week.

Also, I should probably mention I'm 6'4 and have a whale-ass rib cage, so I'm probably not borderline obese, but it certainly feels like it. So just more exercise then, can't be simpler!

I've personally found I have a much easier time doing intermittent fasting rather than having 5 small meals a day. what I did was I'd have one huge meal at 11am, have a snack of like cottage cheese/yogurt or handful of cashews at 3, then have another huge meal at 6:30. then from 7pm until 11am the next day I wouldn't consume a single calorie. it was tough for the first week or two, but I just drank a lot of water and soon my body got used to it and I didn't feel hungry outside of my eating window. I didn't watch what I ate or count calories either, I just ate those two large meals and was strict about not having anything outside of that 8 hour window and it was the easiest way I've found to lose weight.

You already know the answer, it's not a secret. You need to shake your fatty delusions that make you think you're a special case and a medical marvel.

Eat better food, eat a calorific deficit of said food and exercise.

DNP and PSMF

The most important thing is consistency. It is way better to be able to hold a -500 cal diet for as long as you need until you are happy with your weight than start cutting agressively, feel miserable and stop/start cheating after a month.

It really isn't a nutrition issue, I eat very little food, but still get plenty of fruit and veg. Was more looking for exercise advice, how long, how many sessions, what days, ect.

being fat is always a nutrition issue

There is no such thing as being fat while eating "very little food"

"I'm sick of being borderline obese"

"It really isn't a nutrition issue."

>shake your fatty delusions

The weight is from 10 years of dietary neglect due to larger mental health issues. I've been skipping food occasionally, and no more than one normal sized meal a day for the past two months or so. Believe me, it's exercise. I spend pretty much all my time sitting down

>I'm just big boned

fuck, you know it. wrists thicker than your wrists.

neck, even. Fuck.

Okay sounds like your diet is perfect, we need to get you into the nearest lab to find out how your body is able to break the first law of Thermodynamics.

>It really isn't a nutrition issue
Damn you never had a chance. RIP ur lyf

>mental health issues
>eating disorder
>"I'm not fat, I'm big boned"
>failure to accept facts, instead opting for snowflake logic
I want you to take a good hard long look at your life. Yes, exercise is important. But diet is just as important, if not more. The problem with eating only one meal a day is that it not only throws your metabolism out of whack, it'll cause you to eat at a daily caloric surplus to compensate. Plus, you have all the telltale signs of fat-girl food binging. Your weight problem is due to a life of shitty decisions.