Things that normies say that pisses you off

Things that normies say that pisses you off
>I'll start to lift weights once I've lost all my fat

Attached: f017692ef3c6acea934272e272e452d4.png (351x354, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3544497/
youtu.be/8jyhJ6TiUPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> "tone"

Attached: 1526165515359.jpg (564x752, 28K)

Jesus Christ. This

jej

damn

In my experience, the only thing worse than normies are fat people who half-ass going to the gym with shitty YouTube knowledge.
>"no, I don't want to use the treadmill, since lifting heavy burns the same amount of calories anyways"
>"i can't get rid of this muffin top. But I have to eat at a surplus still if I want to build muscle, and jogging kills my gains"
>"I can't do a pull-up, but doing pull downs and curls work out the same muscle group, so it'll all work itself out"
or my favorite
>"I was 250 lbs, but I lost 60 lbs already by starving myself and trying to lift heavy. I haven't gained any muscle definition yet, but it'll come once all the fat disappears"

that's what I'm doing though. I'm like rate at the point where if I was like 1 pound fatter I'd be fat, I'm towing the line. Fasting right now and once I'm done the fast, lifting time.
What's wrong with that? I didnt want to do cardio everyother day and lift because that's time consuming as fuck compared to just a normal bulk routine
so I just starved myself

X1000

Attached: 1533467294633.jpg (456x386, 66K)

This isn't just about looking good. It's about feeling good and having excellent health, you need cardio.

Normies have no discipline, understanding, or autism though. Unless on roids, a sports team, or the top 5% saying that basically equates to "I'll half ass cardio, not touch scary weights and not change my diet for a few weeks and then give up."

>I'm happy and people like me

Attached: meme man.jpg (479x479, 16K)

I know, I'll do cardio for sure. But the routine I got for losing weight and gaining muscle was really hard to keep up. I was told to do cardio every other day and strength train pretty much every day. and since that required eating a maintenance, any neglect in cardio resulted in me not really getting anywhere.
I think a normal bulking routine would be way easier, because I tried it and I was gaining muscle really fast but also getting fat as fuck. So I said, ''fuck it I'll just starve myself and play a shit load of guitar''
I still play drums for some cardio at least

>I don't want to get too big

Sounds hypocritical that I'm on Jow Forums saying this, but I'm legitimately disciplined, but I figured it was more efficient for me to spend more time practicing instruments and just fast and eat at a deficit everyday. It worked for me so far. I'm at least not enough of a bitch to fucking eat junk food or take in to many calories like so many weaklings on a ''diet'' do

>Hi Veronica
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Attached: 1532763887480.jpg (194x237, 11K)

This pisses me off. My sister says this and she's a slob at the moment. We don't live near each other, and when I try to persuade her to hit the weights or just improve her nutrition she always comes out with some excuse. Apparently she's too scared that people judge her for being fat at the gym. I tell her there's more chance of her being judged by normies than at the gym, she still makes zero effort. Idk what to do bros

Attached: 1525587871094.png (645x512, 597K)

The only thing worse than that are people like you who still think jogging on a treadmill is effective for anything at all. Such a stupid form of exercise. It's not even real running since there's no forward propulsion. Literally wasting your time to burn a couple of hundred calories that you could make by having a lighter breakfast.

Let me get this straight: you were ""borderline"" fat, and was given a routine that encouraged cardio and heavy lifting, but instead decided that you didn't need cardio to maintain a healthy weight, and opted to lift heavy on a dirty bulk, and then wondered why you got so fat? And to compensate for this, you gave up to play guitar?

If you're serious, you need to follow a stric routine. It's possible to make progress with a nonchalant routine, but that takes a lot of time compared to doing it the right way.

You are an idiot, and I'll be happy to explain to you why:
First, my examples were of fat people. ANY cardio is a huge plus. Most newbs/ fatties won't run outside because of embarrassment/ laziness.
Secondly, the treadmill is still a useful machine for both calorie loss and cardiovascular health. Just because it's not as good as running doesn't mean its useless. It works the same muscles.

The whole story is
>total newb that knows nothing, start lifting when I'm already like 20 pounds over weight after a depression phase
>kind of delusional about not being fat because people tell me I look okay
>got the idea that I should eat a shit load of food to gain muscle
>get fatter but realize I'm also an easy gainer when it comes to my arms
>Try the routine with cardio every other day and strength training every day except a couple days rest on strength training, and eat less
>hectic schedule made me neglect the cardio aspects a bit and I wasn't losing weight
>less food also meant less gains
>decide I should just lose the weight first then bulk with no worries of getting way too fat
I've lost like 30 pounds in maybe 3 months at the most. So that's pretty good I think. I know myself well enough to know I won't give up when I start bulking. I enjoyed it when I was doing it, made me feel awesome

>no forward propulsion

Holy shit you’re an idiot

Also I never dirty bulked. Worst I did was drink gatorade occasionally and monster zeros

Dirty bulk isn't about what you eat. It's about eating more than 500 Surplus

Oh, okay. I don't think I ate quite that much.

I dont want to get to big so i dont worry about:
>counting macros
>progressive overload

Yep, first post is the best post.

What's wrong with this you retard? Fatties should just do intense cardio or sports like swimming, basketball, boxing, etc until they lose the fat and then transition into weightlifting if they want to. Escaping fatmode is much much easier than escaping builtfat mode and I fucking wish I knew this before I started lifting.

>T. Builtfat slob who's now putting himself through an agonizing cut

I like u only as a friend, jokester.

How about when women are afraid of touching a weight set because they 'don't want to get all gross and muscly like those bodybuilder women.'

Yeah, idk if I believe the bloatmax memes. Like I'm sure he gets girls wet when they see how much he lifts but he probably looks like just another fat guy in any other situation

Attached: 21688543_1881962615453737_6936251777926823936_n.jpg (384x384, 29K)

>The holocaust happened

Yeah heard it yesterday from my female friend. I proposed her to recall how many guys in our gym are muscular, most of them are regulars and men gain easier than women. Ez win.

>no forward propulsion
that's not how physics works..

Attached: 1949201012s.jpg (245x265, 15K)

kek

checked

oh no oh no

based and redpilled

should i bother with doing cardio if the walk from my car to the gym is a mile? i feel like one day ill end up just buckling and being stuck on the side of the road with squats + cardio combined

So as a fatty what should i actually be doing? Ive gone from 130 kg to 92 kg, 38 kg since i started 7 months ago. Im 190 cm so 90 is the uppermost limit to what is considered a "healthy" weight. But i still look like shit under my shirt, what should i be doing, right now i just bike, run for cardio and try to lift as heavy as i can 4/5 days a week. But im really weak despite lifting since february, barely made any progress besides getting boulder biceps. can still not do unassisted pullups or dips

>Why do people use steroids when you can just do it naturally it will just take longer user!

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-696x426.jpg (696x426, 21K)

Well that would help stop you from getting to big, but normies don’t even know what progressive overload is

No girl will ever care how much you bench or squat. If you want to impress a girl with a physical feat, do a sport

Is that the real meme_man

Women shouldn't lift weights. Tell her to use one of the cardio machines.

"hey wanna go have 1 drink after work?"
Then we usually play pool.
Does that piss you off, beanboy?

>dirty bulk isnt about what you eat
that doesnt sound right. Im pretty sure Dirty bulk is exactly about what you eat, processed sugars and chips and shit.

im pretty sure if your girl saw you squat 4 plates or some shit, they would be mildly impressed at the very least bucko.

Lift heavy ass weight frequently, DOES burn more calories than jogging on the treadmill dipshit. I'm not saying to forgo cardio/running, but if you go to the gym and hop on the treadmill, even as a "warm-up," you are fucking retarded.

Nope. Treadmill burns more calories. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3544497/

Shhh
Let them be stupid.

They don't even know that an hour long fairly vigorous walk burns more calories then an hour of heavy lifting.

Both of my parents say "you don't need to get big, you just need to get toned". What the hell does that even mean?

>you're eating too much
>counting calories will make you develop an eating disorders

As a natural you can be one of two things
Moderately large or "small" as some lifters would call it, and cut aka toned
Big and kinda fat. Aka "huge".

Welcome to the world of normals.

thread is over guys, nothing is more infuriating than this

Yeah no. Lifting makes you burn calories throughout the day because your body needs to repair the fibers. Plus you are telling fatties to do an exercise that will put tremendous pressure on their knees. Fatties just need to eat well under maintenance and lift heavy.

I'm a 6'2'' and 212 lb. recovering fatass. Getting "toned" is not really an option at this point.

Attached: giphy-downsized (1).gif (250x190, 1.03M)

>gf does 1x10 with 5# dumbbells
>Every day, for a week
>Wow! Since I started lifting, my arms have gotten a lot more definition, don't you think?

>OHP on the smith machine
Farewell to arms

Do you not do any cardio at all? Like a warm up or something?

>no forward propulsion

wat r physics durrr

>women shouldn't lift weights

based and redpilled

She’s be impressed by any number over 200 lbs, impressing women with strength barely requires 1/2/3/4

I’ve been lifting for 6 months and am close to 1/2/3/4. A freshman approached me during my squats and asked if he could work in. I took off 180lbs and let him do a set of 135. I told him that his knees were wrong (they were straight forward over his feet which were only 3-4 inches apart) and he wasn’t even close to low enough and this kid laughed at me and said he didn’t “want to destroy his knees.” He proceeded to throw another 45 on each side and do 2 1/4th reps before leaving without saying anything.

???

>It's not even real running since there's no forward propulsion
Bruh......

Attached: 1520285619106.jpg (194x211, 6K)

It's a term for women to mean muscular but not so much that it looks masculine.
Your parents are telling you that they want a trap.
Also all these other posters are idiots for not understanding that.

Bullshit

I started 5 months ago and I can do 4 pullups

>Best friend got me to join a gym cause of how fat I was getting
>I got a trainer, learned how to properly cut
>Getting lean
>Have structure to my workouts and cut, always taking notes and identifying what I need to work on
>Meanwhile he keeps doing random exercises and talking about toning while complaining he's not seeing results
>Try to offer advice, programs he can do, etc, he usually dismisses it
>mfw starting to get fed up with his shit

Attached: 1532154175992.jpg (622x621, 54K)

Similar thing. I saw some skinny lankley squatting one plate and his form was awful.
>Wide grip so his underdeveloped back was getting pressured by the bar
>bends from his knees and no hip drive
>not even ATG
Felt like saying something. But I know these assholes don't listen to anyone

had some skinnyfat thots in my gym doing meme abwork for 5min, saying they're unironically gonna be ripped by their beach trip the week after. people are so unrealistic with their goals and oblivious to how much of a commitment, lifting and eating healthy are

Normies are fucking retarded and it pisses me off when they talk about fitness. How they make a fucking simple challenge and game out of it and expect big differences works me into a shoot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527367180037.jpg (708x960, 60K)

>no bread

Wtf why

>“Just work on yourself and good things will come to you”

Because carbs are bad xP Wanna try this carb free cake recipe I saw on buzzfeed?

>squatting below parallel is bad for your knees

jealous of the bloatlord ? I am too

>Cardio doesn't cause an increase in BMR throughout the day
Your trips mean nothing when the info you're spouting is misinformed

resistance training does burn more calories than cardio though. At least with normal cardio. HIIT might be equivalent

>meme abwork
haha l-like what user, I'm sure I don't do any of them.

Attached: 1519088970308.png (646x595, 323K)

this is the normal state of female brain at work. she needs a man that is fucking her to physically take her there.

Uh oh, why do you say that?

situps and some lightweight, poor-form, russian twists.

>I can't do a pull-up, but doing pull downs and curls work out the same muscle group, so it'll all work itself out
so the solution is not to do pulldowns either? yeah better just do nothing :^)

>situps
crunches are ok though right?

crunches are ok to start with but you'll want to progress to harder exercises. i normally use this: youtu.be/8jyhJ6TiUPA . it's an extremely difficult routine that will take a while before you can do it but all the exercises are tough and good on their own. i also incorporate ab wheels, hanging leg raises, dragon flags, etc.
>inb4 shill

Unbelievably based

>tfw had this mindset until I actually started to take lifting seriously
/frauding/ is the only way to go

Not saying cardio wont do that. Im just saying you want fat fucks to do a lesser quality form of exercise for their current state. What do you think will be easier for a fat fuck? Running? Are you fucking insane? They will stop immediately. Better to have them sit down and catch their breath and still get the effects and gain muscle simutaniously.

You should lift both when cutting and bulking. When cutting, it helps to keep your muscles active so you lose as little as possible, aka toning.

Sports are good for cardio but lifting will let you choose which muscles you wanna keep while cutting. Do both.

Maybe if you jog it you can skip some warm up.

Because people eat gigantic portions of white processed butter bread daily, not like you're doing something wrong by eating 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread a day but how many fat fucks do you think do that?

>I dont lift weights because i dont want to get bulky

Attached: FB_IMG_1478461878214.jpg (296x394, 12K)

It limits your range of motion and increases your chances of injury. The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the body, and limiting it on a Smith machine is asking for an injury.

There's nothing wrong with this, lifting makes you crave food much more and this more often than not leads to an over-indulgence in especially carb-heavy foods.

>What is discipline

what they say
what they mean
>all the people who make movies and monopolies that produce my and my friends' apps don't use bulky people in their cast or branding as the likable outgoing people. Me and my friends have no perception of the line between branding and reality!

even if shill, ut's a good video. I do something like this as well but I'm still fat as fuck so no results.

yeah at some point, abs just come down to bf %. i started off 30lbs underweight and i didn't have visible abs, despite my low bf %, because i had little muscle mass. i only noticed results after i did a routine like that