Should i stay a chad or just transition into a stacy?

should i stay a chad or just transition into a stacy?

Jow Forums determines my fate

Attached: Comb12082018014205.jpg (1726x960, 210K)

i think you should just transition into an early grave

Stacy baka

kill yourself and make the world a better place
every tiny fraction of benevolence matters

fpbp

oreganio

soo much anger
you good?

We're merely trying to save you from your own hedonism through tough love.

If you ''transition'' you will definitely become depressed later on, or even kill yourself.

Transitioning will 70% ruin your life.

>kill yourself
Just tell him to transition into a Stacy and he will do it.

you look really weird
transitioning to female will just make you another flavor of weird, perhaps even more so

i think people kill themselves after transitioning because they expect too much. i already know i can never be a girl, i just want some meat on my ass and hips 2bh

mm cope

transitioning is peak cope you mong, get your head out for your ass for just a second

look friend, it doesn't matter which side of the coin you show if the coin itself is a penny, ya dig?
it'll be pretty awful either way

Enjoy your hormonal imbalance I guess.

you're really easy to read, maybe try to be a little more subtle with the spiteful comments and i will be less inclined to assume youre another bitter incel on full cope mode and trying to make me feel bad

>tfw had hormonal imbalance before hrt too

ok but please know i tried to help you. when you're 2 years into hrt, look in the mirror and still hate yourself, will you look back on these deflections and feel the regret? or will you double down until you can't hide from yourself anymore.

i hate myself for other reasons that are mostly a result of comorbid mental illnesses, ive had the dysphoria since i was 6 years old though, its just embedded in my brain and will continue to bother me forever unless i do it, i dont plan on identifying as a girl or changing my name. i just want to be a cute fem boy with the help of hormones and maybe an orchiectomy. you should be happy that i dont plan on passing my genes on :^)

it's you again faggot. I remember you posting here not so long ago.
To be honest I sometimes think about taking trap pills too. It's not like I have any disphoria or anything. I'm just mentally ill autist and I think androgynous femboyish look is cute. I'm already somewhat feminine and look like a 14 boy in my twenties

do whatever makes you happy user, people are gonna be shitty regardless of what you do so who cares what they say am i rite?

Any particular reason why this thread couldn't be posted on >>lgbt?