Are taller women intimidating and unattractive?

Are taller women intimidating and unattractive?

Attached: LCoaKK9.jpg (1189x1227, 280K)

only if you're a s|o|y who doesnt want tall children

No
I'm a 5'9 manlet and for some reason I only want to marry a taller girl I fucking hate it

I'm super attracted to tall women. I'm 6'4'' and I would love to find a girl roughly as tall as me.

DEATH BY SNU SNU!

Tall women are for marrying and bearing your tall genes children.

I got to take a model to prom cause she was 5'11 and manlets didn't even got near her
Nowadays she lives in Europe and I'm stuck at this third world shithole

Feels bad man

If they are flawless they are amazing but if they have flaws it is larger because of their larger size

legmen are patricians. titmen and assmen stay out

To anyone that doesn't have a literal fetish to them, yes.

Literally 9gag-tier meme

>Nowadays she lives in Europe

Only place she would find a man tall enough for her.

10cm below your own height is ideal. I'd say this should cap at maximum 178cm.

>intimidating
Yes
>Unattractive
No

i like women from 5'8 to 6'1

>5’8 is considered too tall for manlets

Attached: 7CCB97E3-0B22-40B5-8C33-E3980F1BEC81.png (467x456, 199K)

i dont worship a findom unless she is 5'10. preferaly 6' so she can look down on me. as i'm 5'10

Tall women are only intimidating for literal insecure and most probably low test faggots.

My nigga

Tall women are only attractive if they are also thin like in your pic.

>Intimidating
Yes
>Attractive
Fuck yes

>Tfw my gf is one inch taller than me and plays it up

how do I get a tall gf? 5'8" here.

>ywn bury your face in her fire crotch

Intimidating yes, but god I love tall women. They’re just better.

6'0 here and i am extremely attracted to shorter girls. It could be my insecurities about having an average sized dick but it's mostly because chucking them around when they're down is too much fun.

I'd like to be with a tall woman but she would have to weigh less than 1pl8

I'm pretty much the best friend of my 6'1" neighbour, I'm 6' flat. She's intimidating and coarse as fuck but all fluff and cotton candy if you get inside the shell.

As long as their physique is normal they can be attractive, so it isn’t height alone. There seems to be a higher percentage of man-body cavewomen in the 6’+ range so one has to take care not to issue blanket statements.

Also they seem to have more mental problems. A couple of years ago I was at a hotel bar for a conference in the middle of nowhere Alabama and this group of early college age chicks mobbed me. They had a friend who was cute but 6’2” and “had never slow danced with a guy taller than her”, so I agreed to one dance. She kept putting her hands on my ass and raking her nails down my back...fuckin lunatic.

wat do if I'm 5'11 and a woman 6'4 is really into me. she's hot but it seems weird