25 year old NEET

>25 year old NEET
>Know in my heart I'll never have it in me to work a 9 to 5 job for the rest of my life

I may be a pathetic, worthless loser but I just can't do it to myself. I can't waste away in some fucking store or office for the rest of my life and I don't know how anyone else does it.

Attached: 1524047250654.jpg (800x600, 154K)

Good job, you're breaking out of the matrix.

Don't feel ashamed, If you ever get shamed by someone for not being a mindless worker drone you'll know that the only reason they have a job is because they don't want to be shamed themselves.

Succumbing to peer pressure is how souls die.

>how anyone else does it
I use antidepressants.

Attached: 1.jpg (1300x866, 99K)

stop encouraging people to be unproductive when they could very well get a job and be self-sufficient

>25
>loser
>in 2018

How do you get to this point in this age?

How about you stop encouraging people to contribute to a society that's not only destroying our planet, but will also inevitably collapse anyway.

I really wonder why you think working at some shitty job makes you ''productive'', when the only thing you're doing is perpetuating our consumerist society.

The only losers here are people who throw away their lives just to fit in.

and just think, your reward for all your work and suffering is nothing but pain, humiliation, anxiety, depression and loneliness, everyone will just consider you a cuck boy, the girls will look down on you anyway...

it's all so pointless, you better really like video games and anime because that's all we're destined to enjoy.

you're already cynical and depressed just being a neet and it's heaven compared to wage cucking as a robot.

you're just working for some other guy's business anyway, paying for his yacht and super models.

you do it because you're forced to

it's over. i hate life

Attached: 140627_2020_rodger4_1038_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 63K)

It's sad when people actually believing that stimulating economic activity is 'contributing to society' and value the idea of jobs and employment over freedom and happiness because it helps prop up some kind of global trade war of hegemony against other nations so that we keep our western first world indulgences.
Every so often you'll hear about some guy who has an amazing job that pays great with good hours. Usually a guy in Tech, like a programmer.
Still, most people I know who are professional programmers are fucking M I S E R A B L E.
idk

you can only enjoy life as a male as chad, otherwise everyday is a struggle to get out of bed, we have no real value, we could be replaced by robots and we already are.

but we're forced to do it, it's the only way to live unless you have neetbux.

Attached: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (1536x2048, 252K)

Because I feel even worse if I don't work.
It feels good to work hard in uni and get good grades. I imagine it's the same with a job.

university is a fucking summer camp for adults, if you can't do that your life is a meme.

oh man this is me

Attached: 6.jpg (752x570, 75K)

nah i think people who make $800 a month on neetbux and can barely afford to eat food, all while sitting at home alone 24/7 posting about how great their life of poverty is, are qualified as losers

People who think materialism will bring them happiness aren't only losers, they're delusional as fuck as well.

Oh well, you'll realize this on your deathbed sooner or later. (hopefully sooner)

I have hobbies. Hobbies which cost money to facilitate. These hobbies make me happy.

What is it that makes you happy?

>What is it that makes you happy?
Nothing. So why bother piling extra suffering on top of that unnecesarily? I can enjoy all my hobbies as a NEET, they alleviate the suffering a bit but not enough for me to give a fuck about anything.

>Nothing

Gee, NEET life sure sounds fun

Meditation, music, dreaming, nature, family, friends, my pets.

I can afford my hobbies just fine with NEET bux alone.

Read the rest of the post wagie, before shekelstein notices you're not working

That was an actual fucking question you stupid fuck.

>Because I feel even worse if I don't work.
That makes no sense to me

A routine, cause and noble goal will minimise your suffering. It so happens that a career / job can fill these criteria or path the way to their attainment. Though in in many a case they do not.

People with low IQs need to feel useful at all times.
They're like worker ants, they live only to contribute to the colony without ever questioning why. And it's not because they don't want to, but because they lack the capability to think outside of the box.

You espouse detachment from the material world yet wish a hasty and untimely death upon someone you have never met. Forgive me if I don't heed your advice on your idea of "happiness".

>he's not smart enough to realize most smug NEETs are on autismbux, not neetbux

Do you get NEETbux /Autismbux?

You should apply for it if your country offers any sorts of program in that regard.

They're only ways to distract people from death.
People need to stop being afraid and face their inevitable destruction.

Only someone who hasn't faced the fact that we're all gonna die can work such a soulless job without wanting to put a fucking bullet in their head.

>You espouse detachment from the material world yet wish a hasty and untimely death upon someone you have never met.

You say that as if death is a bad thing.
I want that guy to stare death in the face because that's the only way he can grow as a person. That's why people after having a near death experience stop caring about making money and start caring about living their life the way they want to.

Its ok to feel this way user.

Ur not a pathetic worthless loser.

I felt the same way out of HS and went the military route. But i know that feeling.

It doesnt mean u suck, it just means that you hate the idea of the cubicle life and theres nothing wrong with that. Some people are happy w that life, but dont listen to these virgin faggots on here saying that those people are worthless. Theyre not, happiness means something different to everyone.

Lets look at some facts

1. Youre not a loser
2. You dont want a 9 to 5, perfectly ok!
3. You need $$$ not just to survive but honestly you need it to be happy to an extent. Anyone says that money doesnt buy you happiness is fucking full of themselves.
4. Start googling shit that doesnt fit the 9 to 5 schedule and see what piques your interest. Idk man, the extreme that comes to mind is making your way up to alaska and going to work on a fishing boat. Theres some hardcore unconventional work to be done that is anything but 9 to 5.
5. You may not end up working in a cubicle, but ANY JOB is going to have office work. Seriously any fucking job. Come to terms with this now, for your own sake. Yes, even the job i got in the military that i never wouldve dreamed had much office work ended up having all sorts of it. But this is life bro.

The problem for me is that I hate working. I hate effort. I enjoy NEETdom so much, it genuinely makes me happy in of itself. The lack of respect from others and the lack of interest from women is what makes it hard for me but beyond that it is infinitely preferable to getting up early and wasting my entire day at work.

>22 year old NEET
>Know in my heart I'll never lower myself to the level of a wagecuck
I may be a smart, genetically superior God but I just wouldn't do that to myself. I can't waste away in some fucking store or office like one of the plebs.

I feel you bruh.

But everyone hates effort. Thats why its called effort my man.

Idk man, weigh whats more important. NEETdom with the lack of respect/interest or effort w/ more asspain but more cashflow and prospects womens.

Only you can answert that Q. Theres depressed people on both sides: NEETdom and wageslaves. Just like theres very happy people on both sides.

My only two cents are to really understand that effort is unpleasant for everyone. But effort breeds accomplishment which for many is the highest form of happiness.

Good luck, user!