Anyone here supplement with zinc 50mg?

Anyone here supplement with zinc 50mg?

I'm scared of taking this amount

Attached: 81MF-DG0CxL._SY679_.jpg (324x679, 35K)

I take 30mg and a multi with like 11mg in it and I eat all my sperm.

Zinc is a meme, the only thing most people are deficient in is Magnesium.

Had any issues? I heard its likely you'll develop anemia taking 30+

bunp

>doesn't even mention the sperm
never change, /fit

Nothing weird about getting your protein back

>had any issues?
Desu he just clearly stated he’s eating his own cum at 30. Do 25mg but IV its the safest way.

I'm having no problem.

you should be scared

h-heh..

Attached: 1480938755599.jpg (250x232, 8K)

This is one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

90mg masterrace reporting in

Ive been taking 50mg a day 5 times a week for past 3 weeks.
My joints go POP durring lifts and feel little itchy but libido and energy are up.
I will take like 2 weeks off taking zinc tho.

yeah my cousin started having a heart arrhythmia and had to be hospitalized for taking 30mg.

If you take a lot of zinc you need to make sure you are supplementing your copper intake and well, since you need to maintain a certain zinc to copper ratio.

50mg twice a day, most days for a year or so now. Only noticeable difference is libido boost and mad semen gains. I find it annoying, gf loves it

Taken 45mg a day for the whole year, no issues so far.

That wasnt because of zinc and if doctors told him that they should be fucking shot. If he was taking supplements he probably overdosed on potasium or magnesium.

I get serious anger issues on zinc. It's useful for getting shit done though and workout feels much easier when angry.

I take 50 a day and feel fantastic

How long have you been taking it?

Yeah, pretty much this. I was taking about 135mg daily for a month and at such insane doses you absolutely must take copper or youll fuck your thyroid.

I was deficient in zinc my whole life. I shit like 1-2x/week and always felt like shit regardless of diet.

Started taking zinc everyday and now I shit like a champ and can DL lmao5platez.

If you stop being able to feel hot and cold, you’re taking to much

long-term probably not safe. just take 30 for life.

>135mg

What the fuck.

I also have high copper- my eyes look yellow under certain light so maybe start light and take with food

I think the one i got is 60 capsules. Is it fine if i do 50 for 2 months and then go down to 30 or will i still get fuqqed in that short period?

Did the dangerous test boost dosage.
Was on about 250mg A DAY.
Was raged out of my mind horny as fuck and had ridiculous workouts for weeks.
Then I think my estrogen picked up the pace and I was a knackered and my nipples started to get itchy.
Good for up to 6weeks-2months as long as you take copper as well.
Anymore then that and can't garauntee your safety.

I've been taking 2x 50mg tablets. according to examine.com the zinc you take (I'm taking Zinc Citrate) doesn't convert 100% to elemental zinc.

So even though I'm taking 100mg, I'm getting less than 50mg of elemental zinc

Anyone do the same?

Zink raped my family and eat our pet boar

Lets put it this way. Taking 50mg isnt even dangerous levels where it would be fucking with your copper or overdosing. Also it is a supplement of zinc so you can assumr you wont even get 50mg more like 20mg will actually be absorbed. Ive taken it since January and I have seen absolutely no red flags. Even took a month off and I only noticed that I didnt feel as energetic or horny as I used to. It will really increase your libido. Also my immune system seems better because I have avoided having a cold when I would have had one by now. Could be a fluke but we'll see.

Yeah, that wasn't zinc. That was me.
Sorry.
Don't know what happened to the boar though. I left Oinkers in the pen.

Nice try but it was zinc

Femanon here.
I reccomend at least 500mg zinc.

>t. Black widow

>zinc is a meme

lmao, someone get this retard of the internet

I think he means zinc isn't something you're likely to be deficient in which is true. Magnesium deficiency is a huge problem.

how much copper were you taking

I took that much for years, doubling the dose if I just whacked off, and I'm fine.

I mean I'm a boomer doing menial work with no savings, but I'm fine.

I'm fine.

ZERO
And that's why I had problems with my hands going numb.
I started eating a ton of greens with z

hope you have no problems off that shit