What age did you get chest hair Jow Forums ?

What age did you get chest hair Jow Forums ?

I was a late bloomer, got airmpit hair at 18, only really had to shaving at 20. Now i'm 22, still can't grow a beard and don't have a single hair on my chest, only around my nipples.

It fucks me up because I see 18-19 year old guys with full beards and chest hair. Not sure if its genetics or just low test.

Attached: ebola-virus-magnified.jpg (640x360, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/beheco/article/21/2/419/322906
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just trying to calculate how far behind I am. Normal guys get armpit hair around 15 +-2y, so I wanna calculate the average chest hair age so I know when my 2 year puberty delay is gonna kick in.

I started getting mine at around 20. Now at 24 I've got hair almost everywhere. Why do you want them anyway? They're useless and feel gross.

I'm 23 what's your excuse?

Attached: 20180830_033126.jpg (2448x3264, 2.3M)

Same, shit partial facial hair, nothing on chest just on nipples. 29 btw so ye, welcome to the club

>27
>still little to no chest hair
>look 16 if shave off beard
it's genetic

Im 26 and it's finally growing

That beard ain't nothing to be proud of. Please shave.

it won't look better if he shave it off

18 and just started getting them at 17 now it's starting to get pretty thick.

i feel you op. im 21 and i cant grow facial hair on my cheeks at all. i have no chest hair, blonde arm hair, hairy legs, and hairy nips. it's not fair

Attached: 1478658229038.png (467x496, 93K)

same here but I'm older now, you'll start looking good around 23

im 23, have literally never shaven in my life, no beard at all, I do have some armpit hair I guess ?,
no chesthair at all. Had puberty at like 16 year old lmao

please shave

at 15-16

Possibly 13, I remember getting excited about having armpit hair at 11.

It's mainly related to excess aromatization and is NOT desireable. For example, this is why older men are generally hairier than younger men (decreased T:E ratio)

How do I prevent it? I get hairier and hairier, fuck this shit. I've just got used to chest and belly hair and now they're on shoulders and back.

My whole family is hairy as fuck so I wasn't surprised when I started growing hair pretty much everywhere at 12/13

21 yr old mediterenean subhuman here. Had full chest hair by 18. Luckily I got no back hair. Feels good.

Body hair = Incel, it's a cuck provider trait, not a STM/DOM trait.

academic.oup.com/beheco/article/21/2/419/322906

When I hit 19 my beard and chest hair started growing super rapidly.

Now I have a wifebeater made of chest and back hair. I shave my back, shoulders, and arms though and keep the chest hair so when I'm swimming laps I intimidate people.

The only reason I have hair on my face is due to minoxidil and it changed my fucking life. The first time I went out after acquiring a minoxidil beard I hooked up with the chick I've wanted to fuck for years, it was like a movie.
I literally only got armpit hair at 18/19 aswell, and no chest hair/snail trail.
If you can't get facial hair and you need to look older then get on minox it's amazing

Armpit hair, pubes and leg hair at 10. Chest hair 13 and beard at 15

Who cares. Some people get hair, some people don't. It's as simple as that.

14. I started getting hair on my delts, my upper arms, and a bit on my upper back when I was around 17-19. No I'm not a t*rk

Like since 15, sooner than I could get a full beard, Also I started shaving it regularly at 16

Lol u dont want chest hair. Trust me

Try and guess how I can tell you either have had or are still in an anime phase

21 (turning 22 in a few months)

I can partially grow facial hair, it is all scuffed up so Ive been shaving it since I started getting a job and quit being a neet-neckbeard.

I do have chest hair but it is also sparsed and the same goes with my armpit hair and forearm. For a year now I have been seeing improvement on thickness.

My leg hair looks developed though.

The question is am I still developing and will grow an inch or two in height and dick size?

I had a full beard at 13

>be me, 21
>just starting to get dirty moustache
>tiny amounts of hair on chin starting to grow
>leg hair getting so fucking long
FUCK NOT YET MAKE IT STOP AAAAAA
but seriously how do I prevent thick black arm hair and chest hair from growing in if I'm clean now? I need help.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Genetics, had full chest at 17 , beard around 22 oddly. As observed on my buddies , who are 24-28 you can't grow hair after 21-23.