If you were a woman, would you be a slut?

If you were a woman, would you be a slut?
Asking the straight guys only, I don't care for the sissies predictable opinion

Attached: 1520170673600.jpg (1693x1080, 462K)

No I'd still be shitposting and watching anime all day.
Talking to people isn't fun

nah id be a huge prude and would wait for marriage

no why would I? it just makes you less attractive and disgusting.

no, that would be disgusting. i would find a good man to marry and start a family with. no degenerate pre-marital sex

I'd be flirtatious until I found a guy to take care of me, then I'd be content to do everything he'd want - prude or degenerate

>ywn be Chad's trophy wife

no. i'd try to find one guy to marry.

I'd do the opposite; wait for marriage and try to be the best wife I could be.

If I was a Chad I would have sex as much as possible so if I was a women it's probably the same, easy sex with the best males you can find on tinder with society backing you up so no consequences, it's a win win for womun (considering I'm average).

Attached: 1530967944218.jpg (1171x936, 334K)

And all the STD's floating around on Tinder?

if i didn't need to worry about finances, i would have 1000+ partners by 25

No. I'd try to find a guy with a good personality that I got along well with and truly trusted before I did anything sexual.

It's not a win-win for the girl though. Every guy that fucks you leaves their dna inside you and your brain forever. Semens stains are visible decades later with ultraviolet light. And what if the guy is an asshole? He can do anything to you if you just randomly hook up.

Condoms and there's pretty much a treatment for everything.

Usually women don't care if the guy is a pycho/lunatic as long he is a Chad also society is making women shaming a thing of the past, lots of betas don't mind the number of partners a women had.

>Every guy that fucks you leaves their dna inside you and your brain forever.
Not unless they get you pregnant. Chimerism only occurs with cells from a fetus.
>Semens stains are visible decades later with ultraviolet light.
If this were the case every man's hands would glow when exposed to UV. It's simply wrong.

Only on vacations. That's what the smart women do - slut it up abroad with exotic Chads and then come home and be good gf/wife material for a high-status man.

A lesbian slut, sure.

Impossible to answer while living as a man with a man-size appetite for sex.

these posts on this thread make me happy

at least most r9k bots arent casual-sex seeking creeps

I would probably have sex 3-5 times before settling down.

Nah. Naturally we want what we can't have: love and companionship.

i'd be a high-femme aggressive lesbian top, who only hits on straight girls.

It seems like it would be difficult not to be.

I'd unironically kill myself if I was female. A life without self determination isn't worth living. Those of you who want to turn into girls should KYS.

I may have a vagina but at least I'm not a namefag like you. Fucking kys or go back to Plebbit.

ownage

Probably not. If I was a woman I would still have anxiety and autism.

I would probably be a twitch/cam whore, but I would not fuck around with guys.

You don't know that. You would have lust for boys to handle you in a similar way you have lust when seeing a hot goddess

The idea of being penetrated is so humiliating and degrading that if I was a woman I'd probably be a nun.

>NUH UH IF YOU WERE A WOMAN THAT'S WHAT YOU'D WANT

There's no way I could sink that low

but will you feel like you're humiliating your future partner if she's making love to you?

Sex feels good as a male and my ex's look like they enjoyed it so. I would
>fuck every dude who thinks he has a chance
>try to get them to buy me something to eat
>maybe we could cuddle and watch netflix

I don't like the idea of sex with random people or strangers, If i did, I would have already lost my virginity to some tinder whore or paid to a hooker, if I was female I would be even more disgusted to think of an stranger putting his dirty penis inside me.

Female hormones + growing up as a girl would probably give me a different personality so who know, that woman wouldn't be me.

no, i've always been standoffish. besides, all it would take is one shitty man to ruin my trust forever.

If I were a woman I probably would be even more fucked than now, because I'd be a black woman with a massive jaw and a fetish for asian men