Why has there been a sudden influx of underagefags revealing themselves? Pic related

Why has there been a sudden influx of underagefags revealing themselves? Pic related

Attached: 8D56CD51-3611-4941-A77C-8EC3A8ACD0C7.jpg (631x342, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bans.verniy.xyz/main#1|r9k||Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People disregard the rules and it's summer for American kids

They're introduced to Jow Forums through Discord connections and they aren't familiar with the rules of the board.

Attached: 1505717582775.jpg (702x447, 116K)

Its reddit. Always has been and always will be

Attached: pol reddit cancer inoperable.jpg (873x618, 424K)

It's summer.
Oregano Comet

>underagebans are for 30 days
That explains why they keep coming back.

>/b/ outside of /b/
I didn't know they still enforced that one

bans.verniy.xyz/main#1|r9k||Jow Forums%202%20
they do

basically goes like this:
>twitch streamer has a discord
>underaged friendless faggots are the only ones that join those servers
>30 year olds start linking chan memes
>underaged kids come here and think they're part of the culture
>spam their Soundcloud dude I'm so depressed garbage
>spam for girlfriends
>spam their own discord servers
I would like to know why these are not permanent bans and why discord threads aren't treated as /soc/

To post discord links you need to evade the spam filter. It is against the rules. A lot of them are hookup/camwhoring threads that encourage more to be made.

It's one of the main problems of the board I think. Current janitor isn't active enough to deal with them. Maybe the new one will be.

Actually in American school starts around mid August, and there's a considerable of underage depressed virgin teens irl and on this board

>hookup/camwhoring threads

There's only a handful of femanons, have zoomer anons given up all pretence of trying to find pussy and just go straight for man-ass?

the popularity of the gay thread could be an indication.

I'm actually angry at the 30 day bans. Why can't they be banned for a year, at least?

>sudden influx
guessing you came to shit secret special site a few months ago- the past year

>the popularity of the gay thread could be an indication.
It's always confused me that Jow Forums somehow co-exists with faggotry on Jow Forums these days.

I don't think bans longer than 30 days show up in the log for some reason. it's only a sample of the total bans.

I wish I was still underage

>sudden influx
How long have you been on this site? Jow Forums's been going downhill since at least 2013.

Why? You find both on Facebook, Twitter, and every other kind of soc media?

Jow Forums has always been a den for underage faggots

I'm well aware underagefags browse here and reveal themselves, for some reason this has been happening more than ever, I can recall around 10 different instances of this happening in the past month.

I remember this faggot 15 year old kept on shilling his discord profile everywhere on this board a few days ago, he didn't get banned after like 2 hours when it stopped

if you needed any more proof that this board is infested with underaged fags
>90% of the people in this thread unironically sit on reddit for their hobbies
>they come to Jow Forums seeing it as le frog board

Think people have been pretending to be underage to get banned so they can't come here anymore?

That cos the userbase of Jow Forums consists of idiot kids, everyone older has either fixed their lives or killed themselves cos God knows there's nothing left here.

Plus there are so many streamers/youtubers that are just leading people to Jow Forums than ever before.

>Why?
Cos Jow Forums somehow retains it's misogyny and racism but "for some reason" has a soft spot for trannies. If anything Jow Forums is more racist and misogynistic than before.

You post from a phone. You don't have an opinion. Later faggot!

What an absolutely useless post.

Jow Forums has always been mostly manchildren
real children confuse you tards for other real children