What is Jow Forums thoughts on DMT

What is Jow Forums thoughts on DMT

Attached: 473af5e340d5cda701464ca7e9d6024b.jpg (1280x1710, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EiXRO2fJt3E
youtu.be/awW3kv96L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQY8Ei3cda0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty nice. Fought some dmt gods on a cosmic dance floor. Later was invited to their patio chill spot. Good people.

xyz

Every time a thread about this gets posted here, it gets deleted. Sad, but it is off topic. Enjoy your ban, user.

its the number 1 drug to demonic possesion

An interesting psychedelic. Intense but brief. I don't think I'll do it again, but it was worth trying.

Mostly ruined by Joe Rogan types, but then again every good drug is ruined by some subculture or another.

Dude DMT lmao

abc

Tried it once and didn’t break through, maybe one day I’ll have another chance

You can do DPT if you want something similar to it that's legal

Amazing!!!!!

tell us more

spotted the Research Chemical pharma-jew

dammit joe rogan gtfo of Jow Forums stop posting this

^^^

GRAB YOUR KETTLE BELLS FREAK BITCHES

Ahh , this time of day already ?

it actually is true you go to another dimension.

I absolutely love DMT. Never blasted off or really tried but smoked quite a bit. Such a beautiful chemical

Naturally occurs in the body only degenerate wankoids need an outside source.

Purging some 2 hours after drinking my own made ayahuasca is the best thing I've ever felt.
It was as if everything bad inside my body and mind was physically removed from me. I would
like to try smoking DMT some time.

>implying nofap means you get effects from DMT
You fucking niggers have to go back.

Implying i was talking about nofap to experience dmt, step away from your pipe dude. Wasnt implying that. But does make you a wankoid for suggesting that.

i imagine ayahuasca is more difficult to make than just extracting dmt crystals from mimosa. very profound experience on this shit. 100 mg hit

Its not difficult to make that why primitive cultures use aya instead of extracts.

Degenerate, even worse then fucking a nigger.

If you take drugs, you are retarded and soon you will be even more damaged.

Not at all difficult, you just need to brew it and the MAOI for a couple of hours

That's right goy, expanding your mind is degenerate

youtu.be/EiXRO2fJt3E
youtu.be/awW3kv96L-U

The Shamans in South America would teach the young the nature of truth and morality, if they chose to misbehave they were sent out into the woods. If they came back they were fought and killed

Lol.
It isn't expanding your mind, it is literally poison.

someone please post the green text where user talks about the spiritual dmg war against the jews

You got to research ayahuasca and find a retreat where the ones who run it arent fools and religious. Its all about knowing God. Take it seriously,

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Your brain releases dmt when you sleep every night. Get fucked m8

i cant wait for Ramadan

Attached: 1505942935086.jpg (720x720, 104K)

you boil wood and leaves together and after a few rounds of fresh water you boil down the extracted water

Yes and if you eat a few grand of salt you will be fine, but if you swallow litres of salt water you die.

OH WOW, the dose is what matters.

this guys an expert. You can tell

Attached: McAfee.jpg (1620x1080, 197K)

At least I can die with my brain still intact.

I’ve smoked DMT a coupl of a times and done ayuhuasca once. I think I have a very high tolerance to it. At the ceremony I did more than everyone else and I didn’t feel a thing, meanwhile everyone else was rolling around wailing. Smoked DMT and was walking around minutes afterwards and my buddy was dumbfounded as to how I could be walking around after I just smoked more than he’s ever seen anyone take. Never fully broke thru. Deffo saw some things.

ignorant fuck. Ayahuasca is a sacrament. You can keep worshipping money though.

It isn't hard to figure out that drugs are bad for you...

At the very least you are wasting time you could be using to be productive.

A psychedelic experience is as necessary as a sexual one

Good goy.
Keep being a like puppet.

Yes because learning about yourself and the real universe is counter productive. Fuck off mammon nigger.

>everything is poison

Attached: 1522674069444.jpg (576x463, 36K)

Pretty trippy man.... youtube.com/watch?v=ZQY8Ei3cda0

You are doing nothing but having a temporary mental illness.

In the right dose it is.

Do not mess with DMT. I strongly believe that it exposes your spiritual self to be tainted by negative external forces.

how do i get dimitri here

if so, you should take it
and fucking kill yourself, faggot

Why even bother? No one believes you cucks when you speak

>go to crazy woman sacred ritual for some ayahuasca
>she sees im a [spoiler]big guy[/spoiler] and gives me a big cup
>feel some warmth in my stomach and some light empathy
>no visions or psychedelics effects or anything
>she notices it and gives me a bigger cup
>nothing yet
>end ritual
>everyone is telling about their rich landscapes and scenarios, spirits and beings they found and stuff like that
>organizer tells me how brave i was for taking that much at a first time
>i didn't feel anything and felt worst because of all other people descriptions
How come? Should i just try smoking dmt?

Psychedelics have been a part of the human experience for thousands of years it was abrahamic religion that banned them or demonised them
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries

haha wooooaaah man tripping out

entheogen

to generate the divine within

psychedelics

to reveal the mind

Great.
So have human sacrifices.
Maybe sacrifice yourself.

Stop being a degenerate.

I am not a degenerate.

My absolute favorite drug. Trip for less than half an hour, trip balls harder than you likely ever have in your life, cheap to buy, incredibly easy to make yourself, completely non-addictive and virtually no tolerance buildup.
Also, in my experience, I have never had a bad trip with it nor any health complications. I don't take prescriptions, however. Compared to weed, which has given me completely crippling anxiety attacks (as in I felt uncontrollably dizzy and could barely communicate or mechanically function). Take it in responsible doses and don't psych yourself out about it.

sacraments

holy mind

buying mimosa hostilis root bark online. then go look up a tek that works for you. then just buy all the supplies at multiple hardware stores so it doesnt look suspicious

Don't do it, they'll rape you and make you like it.

communion

to build together

medicine

to bring balance to that which was in ruin

Shut up

To stop saying your stupid nonsense

>not degenerate

Hangs out in a thread on a Himalayan Snowboarding forum all morning telling people they are degenerate.

>dont reveal the true definition of the words the occult are hiding from you!!!

DMT and Shrooms are natural and sacraments. LSD is impure

The key to communication with outer-dimensional entitys. Demons , Archons, Djinns whatever they are. Did 6+ Breakthroughs and talked a lot with them. Heavy stuff.

Nice try FBI.

bro wut.

I just wanna try drugz

DMT is a plant?
Shrooms are a plant?
LSD is made in the lab?
correct me

can your remember what you talked about? every time i did DMT i remembered so little since the experience was so intense and overwhelming

Bump

none of these fuckheads ever has mysteries to reveal -although they all claim they are universe gurus - it's the same old hippy shit as ever / maybe the blueblood Luciferians have a way to bring back downloaded knowledge, but these fucking yapping punks can't do it

Dmt is extracted from plants.
Shrooms are literally mushrooms which are fungi.
LSD is lab made.

Also ignore the "its not natural" retarded, as if some drug being or not natural was really that huge deal, coca leafs and datura are natural too.

damn i wanted to hear some John Dee type shit

the chemical that causes you to dream that when taken when awake unsurprisingly causes you to have hallucinations that you think are real, brainlets are amazed by this and think it as spiritual properties

If you want to visit the invisible beings that exist in the spectrum you cannot sense normally, it's for you

Tried it once, now i became a liberal who cannot stop talking about drugs and the expansion of mind. I'm 5'6 bald, jacked, middle aged man btw

Okay how much are they and where can i get them legally?
Also what happen if i took shrooms, dmt and lsd all the same time? Will i reach god mode?

I agree with hans. And I've done dmt. There is no shortcut to knowledge and u understanding. People that claim these drugs show them truth (blah blah) are just too weak to go through the pain necessary to to find authentic truth.

As a Brazilian, i can get shrooms for free at pastures were they grow, dmt ingredients are legally sold on the internet, lsd you is illegal so you can't get then legally anywhere.

Attached: dmt_howto.webm (450x450, 2.48M)

I had a couple really good times and a few REALLY bad times. Got wigged out almost each time and thought I had bitten my tongue off on a spaceship while time went backwards, that type of stuff.

Last time I did it I broke through the veil I’m on a meeting of reptilian cultists in another dimension and learned about the secrets of the universe. If I go back they will keep my mind there forever

you should try some DMT

Cool story bro

>People that claim these drugs show them truth (blah blah) are just too weak to go through the pain necessary to to find authentic truth.
A lot of people say their most insightful drug trips are the bad ones.

wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek

Cool story

im not clicking that.

Had a small bowl of changa about a month ago. Didn't think I loaded as much as I had but wew a little goes a long way. Haven't had a trip like that in a few years.

Nah

Your loss

He means that you basically switch dimensions/vibrations when taking DMT, you can end up anywhere anytime and meet anyone, its totally at random.
So you might meet some demon enitity which will try to fuck you up unless you have a really strong mind.

Possible that youre already in a state of "awakening" so nothing much changes.

Yes. It's not a miracle cure for the soul. It is what you make of it. Without the strength to guide yourself you can get sucked into weird places, and you can come back to our world without even realizing that your soul is stuck in a bad place.

Nigger my entire psych supply comes from your country.

Hey, actually the real deal.

>real universe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. drug fags are hilarious