Get yelled at in a video game

>get yelled at in a video game
>cry and feel worthless for the rest of the day
wh-why am i like this

Attached: tearing_up.png (661x600, 415K)

>try to be extra nice to people in online games and defend them from the rudebois who yell at them
>have really deep voice and am good at banter so they usually back down pretty quick

>other team's support is bullying me in text chat
>ask them to stop
>the rest of their team starts doing it too
>calling me a beta laughing because I told them to stop
>tell my team to do exactly as I say and we'll win
>completely destroy other team and mock them at end of match
>few games later
>get the bullies on my team
>all girls and have the most annoying voices I've ever heard
>screeching at me telling me to uninstall
>actually do it

>play like shit
>expect your squad to carry you
>blame them for you dying
>take credit when you win

just like how it should be

hi do you want to play games with me? What games do you play? I promise to never yell at you

This guy is just a big CUTE

i only really play wow nowadays
what do you play?

Attached: my chip.gif (286x310, 709K)

>taking video games this seriously
This might be why you're an incel

I haven't been playing a whole lot lately. I like coop games and I'm excited for Maplestory 2 coming out within the next couple months

Attached: 196RgmR.jpg (500x281, 45K)

y-you too... maybe we should all play games together

i've never played maplestory but it seems neat. maybe i'll give the new one a try whenever it comes out

>hurr durr it's just a game amirite xddddd
>i ackshually play gaemz for fun and i dont try because why would i try at anything in my fucking worthless life xddddddd then i berate people who ackshually try amirite xdddddd
I hope you get raped, stabbed repeatedly, thrown into a ditch, pissed on, and lit on fire so that you die as slowly and painfully as possible

Attached: just a game.png (539x682, 112K)

>OOGA BOOGA U MAD BITCH GET GOOD

>playing league of normies
>going 10-1 on Graves at 15 minutes
>top laner starts flaming me, blames me for making every lane lose by 3 minutes.
>start crying so I play worse
>end game 10-5 and we lose

>laugh and feel amazing for the rest of the day
something doesn't seem right here...

Attached: 1488584671996.gif (400x400, 216K)

Stop playing team based games. But you won't you know why? Because you love making these faggot bait threads where you post an image of a cute drawn girl and pretend how hard your life is. Faggots come to the thread and give you the attention nobody ever gave you. Kill yourself. Thanks.

>Pretend to be a beta in game
>Say "sorry" whenever any teammate does anything wrong
>Laugh because it's funny to me
>The apologies are getting out of hand
>I am typing essays when a teammate flashes me or dies
>Crying from laughter and can't play game anymore

>someone is mean to me on a Jow Forums thread about getting my feelings hurt
>start crying again

Attached: 1526280620446.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Don't cry user, I know you're a beautiful cutie behind the anonimity of the internet :3

>Ywn comfort your qt bf after he gets yelled at in a video game

Just give me a weeby bf already! I promise to take good care of him!

>read this post
>start crying

Attached: sad kot.png (445x405, 270K)

>masturbate and annoy them more

Attached: 1403477796796.jpg (248x232, 60K)

I'm not sure if this is a shitpost or not but I'm the same. Getting people angry and making myself the center of attention arouses me so much.

Attached: 1519458669298.jpg (902x749, 54K)

>weekend, nothing to do so play vidya
>little kid getting bullied by a level 8000 in GTAV
>this moron is like 30 and is bragging about winning when he's obviously using mods
>kid can't kill him
>go off the radar, mount building, and kill him three times with the explosive sniper
>talk to the kid and ignore the lv8000 autist
>he is screaming his autistic ass off while we ride around in passive mode on mopeds
>kid laughs a lot when we run over people, sounds like I just made his night
>join a different lobby with the kid and spend all night setting homeless people on fire

Attached: pino2.png (600x300, 92K)

The aniki he never had.

>playing fighting game just trying to pass the time
>losing a lot but still having fun learning new set ups and what not
>some guy starts flaming me after he wins because I have a 3 to 1 win loss ratio
>tell him im just messing around and I could easily beat him
>he laughs
>challenge him again
>beat him 5-0 pointing out every mistake he makes during the matches and telling him exactly how he could've won
>he calls me a degenerate and a no life
>quit game for a week then repeat process
I wish people would just take the win and go instead of insulting me all the time

Attached: image.jpg (500x334, 51K)

I'm the same. ;w;

#rude :'(

>read this
>cry even harder

>read this
>cry so hard I die of dehydration

online multiplayer competitive gaming is the worst form of gaming to ever exist.

>Talking with people on discord
>They're all playing a game I don't have
>Try to casually talk
>user, not right now....
Hang up.

>Being bullied into submission by some roasties
Lol

i'm so thin skinned i can't play online games at all, except something where the community is very mature like eve online or samp

I used to play maplestory a lot since 2008 but you have to invest money in this game so i started to play a good private server

>Team causes me a minor inconvenience
>Throw the entire game in response

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

>play ffxiv
>become healer because it seems gentle
>die in first dungeon
>party wipes
>cancel subscription

I get mega anxiety about anything single player. It's like, I don't even want to put myself in a position where I'm going to get hurt.

Attached: 1422070854230.gif (500x532, 904K)

Because you're fucking pathetic. Who cares it's just some random faggot online. Just mute em.

lmao i do this to people
>playing siege
>game is literally just about a call out
>friend who doesn't have game joins call
>we trying to call out
>he goes off about his gf
>kick him
>create a room just for siege that's locked to siege role

Post bussy, girly boooiii.

Attached: 1533212657751.jpg (811x1035, 118K)

i used to be like this when i was 13

silly user, I'm a guy.

i'm twice that age and have gotten worse over the years.

Attached: 1330325571707.jpg (704x398, 41K)

I did this too
>play WoW
>always do mechanics perfectly
>mess up and wipe raid once
>log off for 4 months

>i'm twice that age and have gotten worse over the years.
Ah shit that's not good

>tfw no oversensitive petite trans gf with a plump ass

Attached: 150240077757.jpg (682x682, 102K)

>playing blops2
>not particularly good, sometimes go on giant murder rampages racking up 20+ kills even though my kill/death ratio is like .70
>roll a fucking lodestar(airplane circles the battle field letting your drop missles on your opponents)
>rack up enough points to summon another care package, and it's a turret gun, drop it right in the middle of the map so it sweeps through a main thoroughfare
>acquire 45 kills and carry our team to sweet victory for once
>get screamed at and called a cheater and tons of other shit by screaming children and black adults
>put game down and don't play again for another week. There's like five messages when I turn my machine on after all that time
>it's just more flames and bitches telling me they reported me and more bitching and written abuse
>someone actually went to the trouble of typing up a paragraph's worth of text about why I should kill myself for cheating in a game that's almost 7 years old

People are the worst, especially when you do well.

>play vidya
>free for all
>absolutely btfo everyone
>some commie starts yelling
>write a 2000 essay about how big retard he is

>Normally just act nice online
>If somebody tries to bully me I just mute them and it's done
>If I see somebody else being bullied I just tell them to mute whoever is doing it and then I just kinda help them out for as long as I feel they need
>In real life though I'm a bitter asshole and I have literally no friends
Anyone else know this feel? I'm wayyy nicer online than in real life

Attached: kisspng-dark-souls-iii-dark-souls-solaire-png-hd-5a74e5bbd7d3d3.2122794815176104278841.jpg (900x480, 121K)

Stop just because people are sensitive doesn't make them a girl ree.

>tfw no oversensitive femboy to bully into taking fem-n-ms

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>tfw oversensitive femboy that wants to be lightly bullied

Fuck, this sounds a lot like me and I fucking hate it.
>someone else messes up 20 times
>it's fine, I don't mind, everyone makes mistakes
>I do mostly perfectly 19 times and fuck up once
>well time to fucking quit raiding because I'm too fucking shit for this game and I don't deserve my raidspot.
Worst part is I recognise that I do it and yet I keep doing it. One fuckup on my part and raid night good mood is ruined for me.

Attached: 1532594907179.jpg (447x589, 48K)

not the same but my internet persona is alot different from my irl

>like to be really nice to people
>will literally talk to anyone about anything including their weird furry fetish and why its hot to them or why some twink bought his recent dildo
>enjoy vidya
but irl its
>shithead
>dislike people intensely
>hate speaking to anyone about anything
>playing vidya with another person irl makes me angry
>listening to them speak about sports or their truck makes me want to blow my brains out
>if their body language is negative towards a question i ask about their truck or sports i get angry at them
example if someone pulled away in disgust because i asked why a liftkit is important or how the cylinders in an engine matters compared to ones with more or less than i would get pissed off for them acting disgusted at me

>tfw no oversensitive man to bully into throwing me into a headlock

i will bully you lightly if you play geimu with me dcorrd?

>playing team game
>hear someone say my username
>mute all

Attached: 1514813353143.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Honestly the best thing to do is just ignore them. They are looking to get a rise of someone and people who don't fight back are boring to them. However I normally only get people harassing me when I am doing well. When I play like a shitter no one seems to care. Oh man back in the xbox 360 days I got so many comments after matches with people bitching at me. And its not like I was using broken honor less guns like the noob tube and m16 in call of duty 4 with juggernaut on.

I had some bitch in free for all get all pissy with me because I was the top player trading off and on with another guy who was just as good if not better than me. I finally turned my mic on and told her I was not singling her out and had no idea that she who she was until she revealed that she was the dumb ass sniper I kept killing over and over who always went to the second floor on that one city map with the destroyed bus at the end of the street. She always put down a claymore and I would see it quickly neutralize it and kill her over and over. It wasn't to single anyone out its just one of those places dumb asses like to go and camp. She got really mad when I told her I wasn't even trying and that I play free for all to warm up for search and destroy. I told her she was nothing but a warm up for me and nothing more. The amount of screeching afterward reminded me of a 6 year old throwing a tantrum in a toy store.

>private wow server
>c'thun attempts
>DM week with full world buffs
>get targeted by c'thun as we pull
im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorryim sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry

Attached: und sad tears.png (642x513, 233K)