Fuck the libs

At uni I have a very liberal friend and he keeps telling me that I am closet trans. I guess now it becomes important to the story that i am a girl. I've always been very tomboyish most likely due to my autism. And to make it worse my conservative friends agree because of my life goals and such. I just feel very uncomfortable in my own skin because I can't be a normal girl but I don't want to be a boy either.

>inb4 girl reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: may_this_device.jpg (960x717, 75K)

How do I unsubscribe from your blog, roastie?

literally why the fuck didnt you post this in lgbt? it was literally created for this shit.

anyfucking way if ur friend was actually lib they would know what non-gender conforming cis is and wouldnt be shaming you for living. theyre just an idiot. your 'conservative' friends also sound like fucking retards and dont even sound conservative.
now go be a dumb boyish whore somewhere else.

Attached: 98765789.gif (500x240, 1007K)

by not clicking on my post, fag

meh
boyish yes; whore no

Tomboys are hot. Dont listen to their nonsense OP

this. fuck all this non binary trans shit.

Your best bet is to come and live with me so I can feminize you via ritualized, brutall assfucking for months on end. Think of it as reverse trans therapy.

This is what happens when gender changes it's meaning to gender roles. Now people think if you don't perfectly fit the societal roles of a man or woman you are literally the other gender. It's fucking stupid.

>gender roles aren't real
>but if you act even a little bit like a boy we're gonna need to staple this fleshsock to your crotch

makes sense

Attached: dicc.jpg (568x275, 107K)

bruh, I want to be a normal girly girl, but it's just not working out for me

>being so weak-willed as to have other people brainwash you into something as time-consuming, resource-consuming, and potentially life-threatening as sex reassignment surgery

Nah OP you're definitely a woman.

they're just describing a problem with your personality and habits that you need to solve in order to create less friction in your life

throw out all your pants and replace them with dresses and skirts, all socks must be at least over the knee if not thigh high or tights, no sneakers, learn to cook and sew. This is the very least you can do.

Why though? Just do what you feel like.

Just be yourself you fucking troglodyte you don't need to fucking label yourself just cuz you like other shit better holy shit go be fucking happy that you're you and nobody can tell you otherwise you fucking faggot be yourself nigger and remember we'll always love you now fuck off cunt

don't really care about your story but that's a nice pic, OP

you're retarded if you think I'm actually going to take their advice

Although I do wear dresses and skirts, I need to wear pants when i go to lab which this semester is going to be 4 days a weeks. Also I've been trying to learn how to cook and sew since I was a kid but I'm still really really bad at it

Because when I do what I feel like all these fucking fuckers tell me I need to become a guy! it's ridiculous!

That's the nicest thing l've read aII day.

Just tell them you like being a girl lol. Its not a big deal.

I do tell them that! And they just tell me that it doesn't seem like it.

Sounds like they're just messing with you then. You should tell them that it seems like they're faggots

I teII them that they're faggots everyday

I'm surprised they're still friends with you then if they're so liberal

What can I say? I'm fun to hang out with B)

>Has lots of friends
>Is fun to hang out with
>female

Why are you on r9k again?

>autistic
>zero friends until 6 months ago
>the fun to hang out with thing was a joke

He crossed her into the shadow realm.

how'd you make friends? This is important

I had to due a group project in one of my classes, one of the guys in the group took a liking to me for whatever reason and essentially adopted me into his friend group.

>for whatever reason
boys like tomboys

Doesn't seem to be an option for me then unfortunately. Good luck with your liberal friends

Don't listen to them, tomboys are love.

Also, what is it exactly that makes them think that?

Not half as retarded as the f*mnoid getting triggered by her dumbass friends

>can't be a normal girl but I don't want to be a boy either.
This shows you're not a tranny. While you can't be a normal girl, that doesn't mean you don't want to be a girl. Ignore those sodomites telling you otherwise.

Tell him to shut the fuck up and if he persists say you think his insistence is feeling close to harassment. Which, viewed under a certain light, it probably is.
That kills the shit-lib.

You can do whatever you want. If you want my advice: ignore any/all political nonsense; it never got anyone anywhere good

tomboy, you're an autistic tomboy
and there's nothing wrong with that
lib is a retard who just really wants to think they're smarter than everyone but telling girly men they're girls and telling boyish girls they're guys

I'm sure her friends are just trying to help, don't be so pessimistic man

1) They're barely her friends
2) She sees herself as a girl, just not a 'normal' girl. She definitely doesn't want to be a guy.

I don't see where she said they're barely her friends and I don't know why you're telling me the second thing.
And I also don't know why you're trying to argue with me, I only told you to be less pessimistic, and that her friends were probably just trying to help.

> has a whole fucking gang of friends

Normie bitch die

not so sure of that. it sounds like they don't like her.

The first part is here you blind fuck Second is reading the OP

I don't know what made you so angry, but I hope you feel better.

Spergs always count people as friends who'd never be considered friends by normalfag standards.

The thing about liberals is that they want to be progressive and accommodating. As long as you educate them, they'll learn to understand and accept.
If not, they're hypocrites and just ignore their phony ass.
Educate your friend on why she's a moron instead of just going "muh libs ruinin evrything"

Attached: f0147aad8a7bc0f15a0bbc5257abd4ba.jpg (750x750, 76K)