How many times a day does Jow Forums pee?

How many times a day does Jow Forums pee?

I'm in my middle 20s and I pee way too much. Around 8-10 times a day depending on how much water I drink. I was tested for diabetes but my sugar levels were normal. Any clues why I pee so much?

Attached: 1519092333674.jpg (768x960, 92K)

Say...Is that the guy from Counting Crows?
I drink a lot. I pee a lot.

Sam Hyde looks like that?!!!?

I think it's a photoshoped pic of Sam Hyde

Ever since I started creatine a couple weeks ago, I pee at least 20 time a day probably more. But I do drink a fuck ton of water

I range between 6x13 times a day.

What’s the weather in your area?
Do you drink lots of tea or other diuretics?
How much do you drhave no per hour, would be less than 1l per hour.

Do you still piss 8 times on days you don't drink a lot of water?

Pretty much once every hour. So maybe around 15 times a day?
I drink a lot of water though and have a small bladder

also how many of you have premature ejaculation?
i think mine are related
>i can go forever, trust me user it's MUCH worse ;)

FUCK OFF!!

Attached: 1492938741880.png (243x243, 12K)

Yes, but the photoshop is that they added the former dictator of Bolivia in the next seat

That's not way too much you're fine.

Wake up pee
That first sip
Pee
Breakfast sips
Pee
Do some work
Pee
Workout presips
Workout
Sips
Midworkout pee
Workout
Outside.
Post workout pee
Post workout sips
Post sips pee
Do more work
Dinner sips
Pee
Sips
Later evening pee
Bedtime pee

Normal

5-8 times a day. I don't drink a lot of water though

Attached: FB_IMG_1516143174523.jpg (720x801, 33K)

This x100.
I feel your pain.

Meh, I'd check my balls to make sure you don't have cancer but if you drink a lot of water then you are right in normal range.

I drink close to 2.5 gallons of water a day, I piss about every hour or two depending on how much I've had. If your pee is yellow you're dehydrated, the majority of people don't drink enough water so they don't have to go as often.

I'm a big dude so YMMV, more than likely you are fine as long as you don't have pain associated with it.

Fuck this picture.
>dreaming last night.
>qt girl I worked with, short. Maybe 4 something. Super cute.
>anyway, dream that we get new uniforms, we’re wiring them into the pocket volcanoes we have to carry. My boss is connecting his up in front of girl.
>she’s on her knees for some reason, boss connects electric circuits, the volcano shoot she out the cream all over her face.
>she licks it off and smiles.
>we’re laughing but I’m crying
Guys. I wish it was my whipped cream on her face.

Yes, if I drink a lot of eater or go out drinking I pee all the fucking time. It's annoying hanging out with your friends enjoying a couple of beers and having to pee all the God damn time
Except I wake up 1-2 times at night in order to pee

You also pee a lot?

>I wake up 1-2 times at night in order to pee

Sounds like you have prostate cancer then

Well fuck

>You also pee a lot?

yes!

RIP don't worry it'll probably grow slowly enough

Is there anyway diagnosing prostate problems without the doctor finger blasting my anus?

I've un-potty trained myself so infinite.

Slowly enough to so what?

it's a pro football player who posted it on instagram
the image is just flipped and brightened

Attached: 1517113662717.jpg (1080x1333, 370K)

I've had the same issue for a long time, I wake up to pee 2-3 times during the night most nights and drink about 3 L of water a day. Sodium and potassium are both in good check.

I'm led to believe it's high protein and lower carb. I don't know what your diet is like but I never noticed it much until I started doing this.My piss is always crystal clear

Yeah there's lots of ways to test it. Only faggots choose the gay butt play way.

Caffeine?

Zero caffeine or any other stimulants

If I drink a lot of water, I peepee a lot
If I don't drink a lot of water, I don't peepee as much

I drink water out of a blender bottle thing all day. I probably fill it up every 2-3 hours or so while at work. When I'm at home I usually sip water when I'm hanging out. I pee almost every hour or two if not more. I might start tracking it out of pure interest and seeing if I can control it through monitoring.

Drinking beer with buddies is the worst and embarrassing if I'm in a small group because I'm always getting up to go when it comes to beer. This is exponentially worse at sporting events/concerts when you're in the middle of a row of seats. Sometimes by the time I get back to my seat after peeing I'll have to pee again if I've drank a lot.

Pee is crystal clear though. At work it's nice because it helps me get up from my desk more often. But like I said, social situations are not pee friendly unless you're in a place like a friend's backyard where it's acceptable to just pee on a tree. Such is life.

>Drinking beer with buddies is the worst and embarrassing if I'm in a small group because I'm always getting up to go when it comes to beer. This is exponentially worse at sporting events/concerts when you're in the middle of a row of seats. Sometimes by the time I get back to my seat after peeing I'll have to pee again if I've drank a lot.

Jokes on them, they probably get hangovers and you don't.

Can't get hangovers if you are properly hydrated.

This is 100% true. I can usually wake up at 6:30am even after a Saturday night of heavy drinking and I feel fine to go do my weekend routine or working out, doing yard work, washing car and then by 10-11 I'm ready to do whatever.

I find that I don't pee during that whole time on the weekend because I'm not drinking water through it. I'll usually weigh a lot less after it all too from being dehydrated. For instance, most weekdays I'm between 174-178 pounds. Last Saturday after all my morning routine shit I was 171 and cut as fuck.

So you also cum prematurely?

This is not an issue. If you really want to know, I have not been able to cum with any girl from a bj unless it's incredible or I'm really horny... I'm very resilient if she's on top, as in, if I'm just letting her do her thing I can last almost indefinitely unless I take control of the motion. I usually end by bending my girl over on the bed and that only takes maybe 1-2 mins after that. I think it's all about control for me.