Butts

Has anyone here really improved their butt? What did you do?

Do you think posture would help? I'm thinking it would because the tailbone would left the rear outward.

Attached: Brazilian-Workout-800x419.jpg (800x419, 29K)

My wife improved her butt a ton just from running, light calisthenics, and Pilates.

bulgarian split squat and the laying on your back hip thrust thing single legged with weight.

Yes. Hip abductor machine.

No. What?

Oh man the first time you do bss and get dom in your glutes....

How much is a ton? She got that Kim k but now?

ss

squat, lunge, good mornings, some kinda glite exercise

congratulations you're a hot chick now

You two actually doing these or just repeating memes?

She's not fat, so no. Huge asses like that are disgusting. She has a nice toned ass. If I can find a blue board safe picture thar shows it I'll post it.

Squats, dealifts, and clean n jerk/power cleans. These are the only exercises I do which utilize my lower body.

Ive done Texas Method for two weeks and my ass has blown up. I dont know how to feel about this...

Front squats and high-bar squats. Rippetards say low-bar works "the posterior chain" more but no, it works the spinal erectors, the more upright squats work your booty, do a set of 15 and feel it yourself.

Attached: 1534844291764.jpg (750x777, 233K)

>Huge asses like that are disgusting
Low test and gay.

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1206, 153K)

I>look at pics of my wife’s ass
Cuck

Kim K's ass is legit disgusting. It's nothing like your pic. She's clearly had work done.

Imagine having a wife so fat and ugly you're ashamed of anyone seeing her.

No he's absolutely right you are anonymously posting a woman you have made vows before God's bottom for points with men who are completely superior to you.
And you use the word tone so you have absolutely a shit body.

You are a faggot cuckold. I hope your kids get raped

>t. virgin
Girls like that irl have cellulite and their asses are saggy

>wanting this
only low test here is settling for a fat whore since you can't get better lol

Attached: AG_827524_005.jpg (587x880, 75K)

just squat retard

Thanks bud, real sound response.

Oh no someone posted a picture that their wife posted on Facebook onto a different forum. What a piece of shit.

That's just silicon dude. Can't you tell?

Imagine being so much a cuck, that you have to defend posting your wife’s ass on the internet for anonymous users of a malaysian kart racing forum

that's an ass that she got naturally. Kim Kardashian has a fucking disgusting implant that looks like shit on her stick legs

Sorry Jow Forums is a male only board no f*males allowed, enjoy your ban.

mmm that butt looks juicy

I haven't given up on life so no, I'm not attracted to fat women. I still have some social capital - I don't have to settle for fatties, who are literally bottom of the social barrel.

Your wife posts pictures of her ass on Facebook? Please tell me this is bait right now

Unironically bodyweight is the way to go. Quadruped leg extensions and lying down hip thrusts. You squeeze it really hard and you will get a massive ass

No low bar will work your hams glutes and spinal erectors, where as high bar is more quad dominant

>his wife is so ugly she is afraid to post pictures of herself in a bikini
Just stop lifting now user, you already failed.

That’s actually fat graft

Romanian Deadlifts

Your wife is a stupid whore and has taken miles of cock your children came out like sphynxs because of the loads your wife took in her whore cunt [see microchimerism]. An ideal wife has no social media platform you picked a bar trash garbo slut and you can probably see her nasty bat wings flapping out of her bikini in that ass picture looking like fucking clackers.

Underage incel spotted

Lord, just crop the wife's butt. Jesus. It's like you're all retarded.

This is the beta provider. He has sex with one washed up past wall woman and he suddenly thinks he's not an incel because he has pro feminine imperative views.
You are lower than incel

Hahahahahaha. Please see your high school counselor and get help before you enter the real world.

Mental illness

Attached: image.jpg (643x820, 111K)

Not my job to save you faggot. You picked a low caliber woman because you have little to no value.

le epic troll

anons give autistic screechers too many (you's)

>I literally cannot fathom someone thinks differently than me even though none of my owns views are based in logic I just parrot shit I am told
Back to your containment zone

This is exactly the kind of cope I was expecting. Show me your wife's ass anyway

Yeah. Barbell hip thrusts. Dark art. All you need

Check out pic here Quadbone's connected to the hammiebone, as it were. They're pushing muscles.

People think glutes are in the posterior chain because of their location, but they're secretly not, it's a meme.

Attached: 1534610724880.jpg (500x467, 63K)

>QUAD is connected to GLUTE
>and NOT HAMMY, that's the point
way to fuck up my own post

go on, tell me I don't know quads

Attached: 1525800005405.png (401x367, 9K)

Post your cow wife

>pushing muscle

Attached: retard wojak.png (862x855, 80K)

Woah you need therapy or a girl. Does it make you angry to know my wife will never have sex with you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-123841~2.png (1071x1069, 1.34M)

My gf did by a lot. I have bubble butt by nature so i didnt.

>fatt
>tatt

Attached: puking-pete.jpg (553x442, 32K)

BWAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HAAAAA

YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

Hey buddy you're suppose to fuck who you marry, not marry who you fuck. Gross, I bet her cunt stinks.

Lmao

I'm and that is definitely not my wife