Why is it if "size doesnt matter" finding a dildo under 6inches is difficult inmost sex shops...

Why is it if "size doesnt matter" finding a dildo under 6inches is difficult inmost sex shops? Seriously most are 8+ for the decent quality ones and they go to absolutely insane sizes

Attached: serveimage(36).jpg (700x700, 50K)

First of all. /lgbt/.
Second of all. Do you get mad when you eat 9/10 of a meal and think
>damnit! They made too much, now what am I gonna do?

Youre not meant to take more than what you want, fucking retard.

Because they're the most popular and therefore sold out. Retard.

High quality 5" dildos are $60-80
High quality 6" dildos are $80-120

One reason for longer length is just so you have somewhere to grip if your furiously thrusting.

Yes at all 4 shops i visited...

Quiet a lot had suction cups actually. They all have a considerable girth as well

>Yes at all 4 shops i visited...
Why did you go to 4 sex shops to peruse their dildo collections?

Size does matter, and people tend to prefer something bigger if they can get it. It's sort of like breasts. Most men wouldn't really mind having a girlfriend with small breasts, but on the whole they would prefer a woman with larger breasts. You wouldn't spend money on an average or small-sized dildo if you can get a bigger one instead.

Other reasons, but i browsed everything. Its like when i was in japan i had no interest buying a sex doll but it was interesting to check out a bunch of different shops (the 7 storey ones are pretty cool)

I wonder if theres women that like smaller penises, just as there's men who like smaller breasts. I see it as a false equivalent though because breasts dont really do the sex part

>I see it as a false equivalent
Well then we can talk about warm, tight onaholes compared to cold loose ones. And sure there are women that prefer small penises and men that prefer small breasts, but they aren't in the majority.

Another factor with large dildos is the gay community. Men are more likely to be size "queens", maybe because they're chasing some kind of pleasure that they think larger and larger dildos will give them.

Most women I know use something like pic related on their clits. I think dildos are more of a meme than anything.

Attached: 719+egF5ckL._SX355_.jpg (355x329, 10K)

Better to have a dildo that's too long than a dildo that's too small. And afaik, aren't most popular dildos insertable vibrators? And those tend to be smaller.

Also yeah, most dildos will market the length as total, not insertable, length.

no. those huge dildos are for whores that fucked a guy with a huge dick and then cant be satisfied by anything smaller than 10 inches. They think "the bigger the better", something that really stretches them out and goes deep.

these females can not be pleased by average penis sizes, so they dildos just get bigger and bigger as they get more bored.

>Do you get mad when you eat 9/10 of a meal and think
>>damnit! They made too much, now what am I gonna do?
actually yes, frequently

Once was convinced to make a healthy smoothie and ended up with 7 servings of puke. Never add bananas, peanut butter and carrots together.

Gay men are the majority of buyers of dildos.

>they would prefer a woman with larger breasts
Not true. I prefer hand filling max.

That. And the trend goes even smaller, and more away from penetration. The most effective pleasure toy for a woman atm is probably the satisfyer pro, and that is basically a tiny cup sucking your clit. But it makes you orgasm in about a minute or two.

Yeah, the most popular toys women use are wands, bullets, and sometimes rabbits

>First of all. /lgbt/.
weak excuse to blame the entire large dildo market on a legitimately tiny percentage of the population lmao

why not? we live in a time that justifies investigation.

You got banned for posting this picture and get out!!!!! >:(

Attached: 445.jpg (960x960, 67K)

If you weren't a sub 80 IQ retard you'd realize the length is irrelevant because several inches are used to grab the thing. Also the most important thing is the girth of the dildo/vibrator and the most popular ones are exactly what the average real penises are. It's because nature knows what to do and average women enjoy average-size dicks in them. The really huge dildos are bought by a small percentage of women and as joke presents.

*disclaimer
Carrots and peanut butter are good combo. Bananas and peanut butter are god tier combo.

However i do believe that gays do buy a lot of dildos.

You can enjoy things that don't really matter.

Because if a dildo is bigger than what you like it`s still useful (just dont put all of it inside) but if it`s smaller than you`d like then it`s useless

The length usually includes the grip and or balls usually.

8" dildos are usually about 6" worth of penetration.

im sure u want ur onahole to be tight but u will date girls regardless. y u so insecure ?

Because only loose roasties buy them or they are meant as joke gifts.
It's the same as onaholes/blow up dolls for men.
For most men and women the hand is a sufficient masturbation tool.

Nearly all websites list 5-6 inches or lower in their "beginner" or starter dildos and sex toy packages.

size doesn't matter. my penis is only 3.7 inches and my girlfriend still loves it.

Which of these guys do you think gets more pussy?

Attached: does_size_matter.jpg (640x470, 39K)

First one is gay

Most people buying dildos are homosexual men. Women tend to buy vibrators, and typically they will get ones that are for external/clitoral use.

>not making a your own dildo with a mould kit

Attached: 1529011630749.png (449x401, 490K)

I thought he was bi? Or am I misremembering.

There is a girl on /b/ right now I think 2 that are sticking entire shampoo bottles up their vagina women like big dicks and bigger the better go on /b/ if you want to see its an insertion thread

Why do they sell tiny 1 inch vibrators then, dipshit? Those are more popular with women.
Dildos are mainly for fags.

Thats pretty fucking hot and she has a nice vagoo

Why did men not evolve to have bigger penises if it was so integral to sex? Why are 90% of men 5"-7"? Probably because penis size and the woman's pleasure is ultimately irrelevant and as long as it gets hard and is able to impregnate that's all that matters.

I wasnt remembering, it just looks that way,

Don't bother. If any woman was to ever buy a 40 inch dildo he'd probably assume every woman secretly desires 40 inches as a bare minimum.
He's either trolling to try and incite insecurities in robots, or he's so far beyond a realistic view and is obsessed with the idea that nobody wants his probably average dick; it's easier to assume something you can't change is the cause of failure in life, than something you can but are unwilling to change/improve.
People like him could look like some Hyperchad9000 and still find something imperfect to obsess over.

pretty sure the most popular sex toys for women are vibrators

Is your wife like 12 or something?

Pretty sure he's bi yeah.

Of course she loves it.
You pay for shit, she goes fuck Tyrone down the street.

Have you ever seen a girl put in one of those 8 inch dildos all the way??? No.
Girth is king.

Pretty simple, if you have sex on the regular you're not buying toys to simulate normal intercourse. You're buying them to experience something novel you can't get otherwise.

>Have you ever seen a girl put in one of those 8 inch dildos all the way
I only jerk of to qts taking 8x6s, yuo are so wrong on that buddy.

Because size does matter and dicklets are lied to.

ITT: fucking degenerate faggots justifying making big plastic male penises and wasting their time.