He thinks he going to make it

>he thinks he going to make it
>he doesn’t even play world of warcraft

Zyzz did it
Cavill does it
Mila kunis does it
Goose also played when he was young.

Attached: D3E020CC-BCFF-4503-916E-8FFDE83E4D90.jpg (1242x1824, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYx75GQZJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all made if AFTER quitting that poison, or they play like 1 hour a month

I wasted almost an entire year of my fucking life (as in logged hours of about 1 fucking year) on that stupid fucking game. In HS, instead of being out with girls, I was home like a sperg running Molten Core and BWL. Then pvp and arena

If I could go back in time and change one thing, I would destroy that game and kill the creators. I would beat the shit out of myself as a warning to not being a beta playing vidya in his prime years

Attached: 1467768910872.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

I have to wonder which of them were hardcore raiders and which were filthy casuals

>he actually regrets doing MC and BWL runs with his bros back in the prime days of WoW and blames the game for the current state of his life
wew

i would but im wagecucked, fell for the doctor meme. not even in america..

>imagine still playing a game LITERALLY 10 YEARS after it jumped the shark
>like 6 years AFTER it introduced magical pandas and shit
>and YOU ARE STILL PLAYING AND PAYING like a good goy consumer zombie

OH
NO
NO
NO
NO

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Never played... way too cartoony and I have no inclination to "grind" or socialize in that manner. Such a normie, bluepilled desire. Just virtual wagecucking.

I'll keep playing Paradox games and Mount and Blade like a true patrician, thanks.

Attached: L4gRFwq_d.jpg (385x625, 20K)

Gosling absolutly ran a guild

I skipped out on my guild shortly after we beat Ragnaros the first time. I got a summer job and lived/partied with cool people in Maine. When I got back home to neetdom I realized I should have stayed with my real friends that play WoW. For that summer at least.

I'm not even memeing, the early days of WoW were so good and partying with people just led me to try every drug in the world.

bluepilled af
you should realize that the memories spent in MC and BWL are probably better than those you would have made partying with other degenerates while damaging your health with drugs

>says the fat NEET defending his life of sloth and degeneracy

Absolute peak manbaby cope. This is why whiteoids will be wiped out of existence. You are quite literally worse than a soiy

Attached: soyed.jpg (297x170, 7K)

I know that real life memories should mean more to me than the ones I have from playing a video game. They just don't

Attached: 1368498313993.jpg (250x250, 34K)

I dislike gayming as any sperg, but clearly your position comes from allt of internalized self hate user, which you are projecting onto others in the guise of "self-improvement". I mean, gaming excessively is a net negative, but your blindness to what other anons are saying,and your inability to respond without some memewords show that as much as you hate basedboys, you hate yourself more

Have yourself an apustus, fren.

Attached: 1526955195078.jpg (1200x852, 82K)

post physique shitskin

>Imagine buying the same rehashed game year after year and paying full price (is it $70 for a game now?) for incremental improvements.
I honestly don't know which is worse but I'm leaning towards my example

I remember when Jow Forums used to have comfy WoW threads. It probably couldn't happen now, too many zoomers taking themselves way too seriosuly.

Attached: 1392853869001.png (400x241, 56K)

>>imagine still playing a game LITERALLY 10 YEARS after it jumped the shark
This. WoW was fascinating in 2005 or whenever that was that it came out but we're 13 years later at this point (hard to believe how time flies).

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker also played
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYx75GQZJs

The problem was never the game but you, you are the reason why your life sucks. I was also addicted to WoW, quit it over a decade ago and I only look back with fond memories at my time spent playing it.

lmao you should go fuck yourself faggot
the problem IS YOU you fucking moron
YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOURSELF
you must be either fat or black to blame your own shortcomings on other people this much

>regretting spending time with good bros fucking around
disgrace

fucking this