You wont guess what just habbend in front of my house

>Be me, living in a comfy house on a straight road in a nice neighborhood
>family up the street on the bend has four kids who they let ride up and down the street with these weird electric scooters
>they're fucking weirdos who never interact with any other members of the community
>start finding trash and shit on my yard, see his kids ruining my yard every now and then
>bring it up with the dad
>"Oh, sorry about that, Mr. user, but y'know, they're just kids and all."
>"they're just kids"
>tell him they're his kids and that it's my yard and that he should do his job as a father and tell them not to do that
>guy gets all defensive and bitchy
>roll my eyes and go home
>last night, I got tired of it
>blend a bag of cement in my garage
>do measurements with an old razor scooter
>these kids always ride on the sidewalk right in front of my house, so I install a small speed bump that is designed specifically to catch the wheels of scooters like the ones they're using
>hoping it makes them stop coming around my place
>be five minutes ago
>hear a loud crash sound outside, then loud wailing, which drifted toward their house quickly
>the scooter is out there with a long streak of blood leading from several feet in front of the speed bump
I'm either getting into a fight here in a minute, or that retard will teach his kids how to wear helmets.

Attached: construction pepe.jpg_large.jpg (684x601, 42K)

>weirdos
underaged and/or reddit fags can't help but reveal themselves every single time
guessing this is Jow Forumsgreentext bait
go fuck yourself

>owning a house

fuck off normie

Attached: 1286937135490.jpg (250x191, 50K)

Are you saying that people who refuse to be part of the community are anything but weird?

Attached: Ch06_Image02_large.jpg (1421x2100, 1.28M)

I'm saying you're some useless dumbfuck non-robot trying to larp so you can post this garbage on reddit

If this was a true story Id be laughing even harder because that would be losing your house lawsuit territory

well done user, but that scheme makes you look like pic related

Attached: 1533320820494.png (500x560, 56K)

How do you know the trash was from them?

Unless you have some kind of evidence that the trash was from them, you're just a nigger.

You are fucking obssessed if you think using the word 'weirdos' is a reason to go hurrr durr reddit newfags

No wonder this board is so shit. OP posts an original story and faggots like you have to come and fag the place up.

I see them sitting in my yard with bagged lunches all the time. Keep finding their plastic trash stuffed into my yard. They almost always leave their plastic forks sticking out. You know how hard it is keeping this place looking normal with no wife or kids?
See? He gets it.

that was actually the first thing I thought of when I considered the speedbump idea
So, he hasn't called the cops yet and I saw him go and retrieve the scooter, so I assume it's all good. I win boys!

Attached: 21 Sabbath (2).png (486x571, 205K)

we are proud of you, you gave those kids a lesson and in the future they will think twice before acting gay

Attached: 1525613461917.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Good job op fuck normalfags
That will teach them to reel their spawn in

>home improvement user brings kids closer to Jesus

Attached: retardjew.jpg (426x510, 41K)

I don't even know how to use reddit, paranoiafag

pics or faggot die

just stop trying to blend in, we can tell you're not from Jow Forums

Who the fuck is we? Fuck you, loser.

You can't fool me with your tricks, Satan.

Attached: 1478589247319.jpg (600x600, 77K)

you"ll soon be in jail for destruction of public property, for making alterarions to the sidewalk. hope it was worth it.

>people who think they speak for the rest of 4chin
I can't even.

Attached: the purest soy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>fences
have you ever heard of such an invention burger? Every single plot over here is fenced - with spikes. No annoying kids, no thieves, no nothing. Ideally get some big German Shepard to protect your property as well. Stop being such commies, like what the hell.

>implying they know it was me
it just looks like a misshapen sidewalk fix. Besides it just looks like a misshapen sidewalk fix. All the sidewalks here are fucked anyway.
Homeowner Association won't allow it. Spent a lot for this house and on taxes so everyone else keeps their shit clean, that means I have to follow the rules, too.

What the fuck is Jow Forumsgreentext and why do you know about it?

Wow. Good job user. People need to control their kids. And their pets.

Animals are animals, so I get it if your dog shits on my yard, but I expect the owner with agency to pick it up. Kids are different, if you're a parent you teach them not to do that shit.

>Can just throw it over

>Homeowner Association
hahaahajajaha
A HAHABABABAHHAHAHAHA
YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD AND YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF MISERY YOU GET FOR SIGNING YOUR LIFE AWAY TO AN H.O.A.

>you will never know what it's like living in a nice neighborhood

Attached: 10amwiththeboom.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

just put a camera up and report it to the hoa. Tell the dad if this keeps up you will sue him. Also i am willing to bet your hoa doesnt allow bikes or scooters in the side walk. The hoa may be able to fine them for that.

Actually didn't think of this. My mind just jumped to "what would Jow Forums do?" Parents used to have this place and I just took it over when they moved out because I have the income to cover the costs. Thought it would be nice for the family I almost had until I called off the wedding.

Dude was talking about reddit threads, satan was obviously in the right here.