College starting soon

>college starting soon
Can't wait to spend all my free time sitting in my dorm by myself

Attached: 1434581752529.png (816x395, 194K)

can feel you bro

Please don't do that. You won't improve your life that way.

same here dude.
but i will work out in the gym so i will feel good a few times a week

The amount of anxiety I feel from talking to strangers and even just being out in public by myself just makes going out not worth it.
I do enjoy the gym, even if it's packed I don't get any kind of social anxiety

Get really drunk, attend a party thats filled with drunk people, easy lose virginity
Im too scared to do that myself but itd probably work

Join some clubs, try your best to put yourself out there to interact with people. There are clubs specifically full of autistic fucks, I know because I was a part of them.

Look for these clubs, they're autism safe spaces:
>Baking
>TTRPG (table top games)
>TCG (card games)
>Anime/Manga/Japanese Culture
>Computer

These are the major ones that every campus will have, but every campus is a bit different. Just go to the first few meetings of multiple clubs until you find ones that you don't fuck up and actually enjoy.

In that case use the school counselor or something. But if you shut yourself up in your room you're not doing yourself any favours. It's a problem that you're going to have to fix, if college is going to be at all worthwhile (specifically in terms of finding a job once you graduate).

OP, listen to me. Im about to graduate from university once I finish my last round of final exams in the next two weeks. I spent the majority of my university life not doing anything of substance and just sitting around playing video games with my small group of friends whom ive known for years. But it was a mistake. If you want to make something out going to university, you first need to figure out why you even go to university, what does it mean for you. Second, you have to force yourself to socialize with other students, more than just fleeting surface level interactions. Enjoy your time in university because mine has come to its end and Im terrified.

Attached: 797D4B7A-931E-44AF-9E96-27D3592BB2E5.jpg (793x786, 63K)

>tfw your country doesn't have clubs in uni
Is this a burger thing?

Damned good advice. I wish I'd heard it earlier, instead of realising it on my own after I got a graduate degree that turned out to be useless to me.

>tfw had summer classes and am in pre session class
School never even ends for me...

Attached: 1428723253747.jpg (370x359, 50K)

iktfb
>tfw spent nearly all my free time sitting at this secluded bench for the past 4 years.

I am in a similar situation, my dude.
I just have to write my master thesis and then Im done. but because I dont want to be done because that means going to wagecuck, I just kick the master thesis down the road...could start in september but i didnt talk to the professor..maybe I will start in october or november..fuck I dont want to do it, just leave me alone in my oneroom appartement shitposting ffs.
I wish I was a somali refugee, because that would mean everyone around me would be ok with me living on state money.

I hate summers so I am somewhat happy that uni is coming back. Finally I will be able to be all alone again and watch anime or play something in my free time.

>college again starting soon
Can't wait to spend another year of my life sitting in my dorm by myself

Yeah it is. What country are you in that you don't have clubs because I know it is more than a burger thing but I only had the burger special.

>all these failed normies
I genuinely enjoy the solitude of a single dorm room. I was unironically depressed when I had to go home for the summer. Although the only people I interact with are my parents, I still find it too exhausting. Who here /extremeintrovert/?

Says the normalfag that can actually get single dorm rooms at his school.

I probably wouldn't enjoy being around any of those people though, so I doubt I'll ever enjoy a club

Man, what kind of shitty school do you go to? Here's how I picked my room:
>sign on school website
>online housing
>pick room
>done
How does that make me a normalfag, retard?

>tfw mom is paying for a comfy 850 square-foot 1 bedroom high rise apartment off campus.

Feelsgoodman. I can finally loose virginity to a hooker and not have to deal with dumb normies partying and roommates. It's going to be max comfy spending all day in there.

>reading comprehension
Nice job retard

Having a room to yourself makes you a normalfag.

fucking topkek, im doing literally that rn. Havent left my dorm in 3 days, and I've only been here for 4 days

stfu poorfag. not everyone who goes to college is a poor nigger

I don't see how they're related. Wouldn't normalfags more likely want roommates?

I love getting home from school and doing fuck all by myself. Bachelor living is TOP FUCKING TIER m8

not how parties work, only in the movies

I'd rather pay $750 more than have a shitty roommate to deal with. Fuck, I hated having a roommate first semester of my freshman year. He wasn't obnoxious or anything, I just fucking hate sharing a living area. Considering the price of tuition, $750 is a small price to pay.

>fell for the college meme
you brought this on yourself

total or per month?

The room picking process is the same at my school. The school just doesn't even offer a single room option. Like, unless you have a physical deformity that prevents you from living normally, you're getting a roommate.