Americans of Jow Forums, will you be knocking em back on labor day weekend?

I'm going to a bbq sat & sunday and the beer will be flowing. Been cutting 2 months and I've had no drinks. I think I'll have a few cold ones.

Attached: cold_beer.jpg (900x900, 584K)

Alcohol kills gains

/thread, don't touch that poison lads

Alcohol abuse kills gains. Occasionally, having a few beers on holidays isn't the end of the world. Its one thing to be dedicated to being fit. Its another thing to essentially remove yourself from normal societal life to absolutely maximize "gains". My trainer is german and he has a few beers almost every weekend. Dude is jacked and shredded AND nearly 50 years old. Nothing wrong with a few beers now and then.

shoo shoo gains goblin

>drinking
>normal societal life
Ive got bad news for you user...

No i wont be fucking drinking, not a drop. It literally does nothing for anybody, i dont understand why its worshipped by normies. And it is literally worshipped.

I’m with you, OP. Will be grilling burgers, dogs, ribs and chicken with a cooler full of cold brews by my side.

>fucks with cognition
>makes me feel like shit afterwards
>can't even help me sleep
what's the point.

People have consumed beer for thousands of years. Its not like its some evil jew plot to destroy the world. Don't you ever go out and party? Are you just a mammoth gymcel stick in the mud?

To each his own. Having some cold ones by the pool on a hot summer day is the best as far as I’m concerned.

This
I feel great for about 30 minutes and then I realize it’s not a real feeling and want to kill myself

Shlomo's gotta send his kids to private school and have enough left over to donate to the ADL so everyone learns diversity is strength, you think that shit is cheap?

You don’t have to get blackout smashed every time you drink, guys. Beer and BBQ is a great combo. It’s not like I’m going to hammer a whole case or anything. If it’s an all afternoon party, I’ll usually drink 6-8.

I’m talking about even one beer leads to crushing sadness after the initial buzz

Wtf are you on about? Jew conspiracy? We're talking about alcohol and how gay it is. I was at wet republic three weekends ago and had more fun than anybody my drunk friends, spent much less money and felt great before during and after. Youve been tricked my friend.

That sounds like a deeper rooted issue desu.

Sounds like you're drinking beer wrong

I've tried and dislike the taste of lagers. Tried Shochu and wasn't impressed. What should I try next?

Got an Irish friend that keeps trying to shill me on Guinness.

Got another friend who wants to try stuff like Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Only remotely alcoholic drink I've liked so far is Kvass, some ruski soft drink.

eh, you may enjoy some ciders.

What a fucking loser

Of course its a real feeling. Its a real feeling you get when you consume alcohol. Different things give you different feelings. I feel good after working out. Doesnt mean its not a real feeling.

Beer has been consumed for nearly 4000 years by cultures all over the world. It is known to have numerous health benefits. Just drink it in moderation like anything else. Even water can harm you if you consume too much. Way too many puritan gymcels here that really need a life.

Attached: oldest-depiction-of-beer-drinking.jpg (610x408, 58K)

>I was at wet republic three weekends ago and had more fun than anybody my drunk friends
Every group needs a designated virgin

Try something dark but fairly low alcohol, 4-5%. If you're in eastern Europe they probably say Bruna on the bottle. If you're in America look for Moose Drool, it's a very solid brown ale. Guinness is very love it or hate it, it was one of the first beers I tried and I did not have a taste for it at all. Mikes Hard and Smirnoff Ice are for fags or if you're already wasted and don't care anymore.

I know a friend who might be making a meat-feast so I might show up to that. They drink like animals too so we'll probably bring an 18 pack. Think his wife is into me too so I might see what I can do there too, she's a yummy, flirty cougar.

Otherwise probably just a bar or sit at home.

>Got an Irish friend that keeps trying to shill me on Guinness.
Guinness really isn't that great. Unless it's genuine Irish Guinness, it's not worth drinking.
>Got another friend who wants to try stuff like Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Don't do this.
Try an IPA. The right ones are incredibly tasty. I've shilled Ballast Point on here before and I'll shill them again.

And I'm inb4'ing myself on the gaping mouth wojak, y'all can go fuck yourselves.