Is there still a hope or should I just shave?

Is there still a hope or should I just shave?

Attached: 20180830_172859.jpg (517x572, 91K)

You're not balding, your hair is wet you retard.

you look like your head is a thumb. Shave it and youll look like a retard

My hair is almost always like this. I haven't washed my hair for few months because Jow Forums redpilled me on Jews and estrogens in washing products.

get a better shampoo instead, one that will make your hair fluffy and add volume

I don't use shampoos. Already explained why.

Shampoo your fucking hair you dyel faggot. I use shampoo and I'm more jacked than any dumb fuck that falls for the newfag baits.

>Shampoo your fucking hair

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

either bait or sever retard with filthy greasy hair

Go away kike.

atta boy. I still use shampoo once a week

Find other ways to clean it you filthy retard
You can use an egg or baking soda.
Also: that looks like normal asian hair but greasy.

I don't understand how people can do this. I shampoo once a day using a tiny amount, but if I miss a day my hair gets greasy.

Shampoo forces your hair to produce more oil

Take a shower and get a haircut

The sides of your head never lose hair.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RIDE OF DANDRUFF. SPECIAL SHAMPOO DOESNT WORK

This is my haircut. Will I be fucked if I go to college with this?

Attached: 20180830_203139.jpg (698x621, 113K)

You look like a chemo patient

That's disgusting. Get a fucking haircut dumb mutt

the fuck use shampoo or kys

lmao

Yes, wtf is this? Go to your barber immediately and ask for a medium skin-fade.

Wash your hair with... SOMETHING

Attached: 1535342819003.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Your scalp adapts. Wash less and your scalp won't need to replenish the oils every day. Though I tried NoPoo and it was a fucking nightmare. I didn't have any successful replacements for shampoo (e.g. ACV) and showered with straight hard city water so don't take my word as gospel. I'm able to wash my hair twice a week but some NoPoo people have miracle stories. Even Kim K can go 5 days.

Dandruff or dry scalp? Dandruff is an actual medical symptom so make sure that's what you have. If it's dry scalp, I personally massage a mixture of tea tree oil and coconut oil (10 drops of tt per tbsp of co) and leave it in for 30 minutes before I shampoo off twice. More if you have long hair. You can leave it in as long as you want, even overnight in a shower cap, but that sounds messy and I've never tried it. Just look on YouTube in the health/hygiene community. There are a lot of different methods but after years of searching, this one seems to work so I left it. You really have to find what works for you which sucks because buying/trying all this shit is annoying. Good luck

tell me you just had a shower and that's not fucking grease holding up your hair

Attached: 107.jpg (600x584, 24K)

Pls be true

That doesn't look like balding to me. Looks like standard chink/beaner hair that's just naturally thin. All the gooks I know have hair like that where even if they're not balding whatsoever, you can still see through it, especially when wet.

good lord, how do you fags go without shampoo? My scalp itches like a motherfucker, I get a buildup of skin flakes, and it gets all greasy and smells like shit if I wait too long to shampoo. I just shampoo every day or every other day, but I use a small amount rather than a lather.

You're supposed to grow your hair out and comb it you fucking alfalfa looking retard.

Jow Forums
>never wash hair because shampoo jew
>never use deodorant because jews
>never brush teeth because fluoride and jews
>be a stinky motherfucker everyone can smell 30 feet away
>why cant I get a GF fit?
never change guys

Attached: 1507294057179.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Attached: 1524173648246.png (276x323, 128K)

tfw when already doing all this because autism, now atleast I have a good reason

you forgot
>never mess around with the vaginal jew

Jesus christ do you really think Jews came to Jow Forums and tried tricking you into washing your hair? I'm all against Jews and thier filthy tricks, but judging from the shit you got going on top of your head, the pros of washing your hair definitely outweigh the cons.

Attached: 1506020099196.gif (252x163, 3.26M)

Fellow no-poo'er here. When your hair gets this greasy, wash it with one egg yolk. In the meantime, wash it thoroughly with warm water, massaging scalp with your fingers once every two days or daily.

Are you that nigger that has a fucked up bedroom? The fuck is wrong with you man? Get your shit together

if you've thin hair then you should just let it grow out

don't go full baldy

shave it, women love that shit, bro

Attached: link_threads_gave_me_cancer.png (960x1280, 845K)

problem solved

Attached: 1523210089614.png (640x640, 629K)

>cope beard

Jesus Fucking Christ. As somebody who is going to college right now, this is my nightmare. I hope my roommate will be nothing like you. I would unironically take rather some fat kiddo than you.

Attached: 147627c22d98b270021b8eabf83121c94fb23a7102d72fc36421c61fd4556aab.jpg (869x562, 159K)

My hair doesn't smell.

let me smell it. I'm almost resistant.

You wouldn't even know anymore, you greasy motherfucking mutt.
You're used to your own smell at this point.
PLEASE BE TROLLING

>it doesn't smell
>it just exudes an abhorrent fetor, m8
>totally different

If you can't smell it that does't mean other can't smell it. And I can smell it just from those images.

Attached: 1535405531058.png (932x944, 241K)

I can smell my armpits after working out, but not my hair. When I had longer hair, obviously I could smell it.

Find some natural product or something bro and use filtered water if you're worried about any of that shit because right now you probably have enough grease in your hair for the us to invade

Your hair is perfectly fine, honestly. You don't need to worry about anything bro. Stop listening to these people, they are just mirin.

God damnit this stupid faggot really thinks the sides of his head are balding

Fix your diet you cunt. You're starving that's why your hair looks like that.

Wash hair with a mixture of
1 tbs baking powder
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 cups water
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp tumeric powder

Wash your hair and get a fucking haircut! Seriously, wtf man?!

>thot repellent

Attached: target.jpg (872x190, 33K)

Too late I already washed with a shampoo.
And I am balding.

Attached: rsz_20180831_002036.jpg (473x600, 63K)

Yes you are. Now wash it twice.

That acne is not making things any better either.

Acne is not a big deal.

Nice meme science.
>muhhh natural remedy!!!!!