Do men really hit their prime in their 30s?

Do men really hit their prime in their 30s?

Attached: 1533411589920.jpg (309x333, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/briefing/2018/08/18/how-the-internet-has-changed-dating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well i did

genetics

yes.

you still look somewhat young but you have money to show off.

Idk, but I have random late-20s sloots coming up to me in bars, now, rather than vice versa. The catch 22 is that I don’t want any of that dried up puss.

thats not a catch 22

So when you hit 30, you become gay?

Depends if you are trapped in a wagecuck career with no freetime to make use of the greatest money making opportunity in history

Men peak at 16.

Pretty much. Some guys fall apart in their 30s. Some us are baby-faced late bloomers that kept our hair and didn’t get fat or start having back/knee problems. I’m 36 now and have quite a bit of grey hair on the sides but thank fucking Christ I didn’t go bald. I’m just gonna go for the silver fox George Clooney look.

The Economist did an article on this. Men's attractiveness peaked near 50, but it was near max from 30 on.

Women peaked at 18 and fell like a rock.

You look your best mid to late 20s. The concept is when you reach your 30s your looks deteriorate a little, but your accumulated wealth makes up for it 5 fold

It doesn't mean you'll magically go from ugly to slaying at 30. Nor does it mean you magically make more money once you hit 30s

Really the only strength is the wealth and the fact that men's physical attractiveness doesn't nosedive like women's. This allows you to accumulate wealth and remain relatively handsome. If you're broke in your 30s you're worse than a poor college kid, at least he still has his face

>implying those are men

>If you're broke in your 30s you're worse than a poor college kid, at least he still has his face
Fuck.
>The Economist did an article on this.
I need it for my self esteem please.

Say it again!

Attached: 123354454.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Prime isn’t just about aesthetics you meatgazers, it includes performance as well.
Natural testosterone production starts declining in a man’s mid 20s and continues steadily downward. If you don’t start TRT by your mid 30s you are leaving tons of performance on the table.

Is balding really the worst thing that can happen to a man? What can one do to prevent such a fate?

I don't know yet. I have made the choices that lead to being more and more attractive, certainly more and more wealthy, and defiantly more and more intelligent and articulate and useful.

So I guess I don't know. It depends on how you define "prime"

This idiot clearly doesn't know anything about economics.

Unfortunately nothing.
Really all you can do is end it if you see you balding genetics, that way you can open casket knowing you have a full head of hair. Basically if you see head hair in the shower drain go suck your tailpipe.

>You...you too

physical performance men peak 17-20

The only thing you can do is vasectomy, do you don't give your shit genes to anyone else.

Yea just spend your 20s sitting in your room browsing Jow Forums. When you turn 30 pussy is gonna magically fall into your lap.

Depends, most men start to hit their prime in their early 20s, however some stay in their prime longer than others.
Some stay in their prime well into their 40s, some don't make it to 25.

Attached: 1533266264492.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>he peaked in high school
Lmaoing at ur life bud

test peak and strength peak for avg male is 23.

But in your 30’s you have more money and stability.

Kindly delete this post posthaste.

Fuck no they don't, more like 23 years old.

Attached: 30vs23YearsOld.png (870x528, 275K)

>the greatest money making opportunity in history
what?

internet

he got fat

oh that really clears it up thanks m8

but that is the answer. potential customers all around the world 24/7 no need for brick and mortar

What the fuck are you faggots talking about. You're guys. Guys can afford to literally delay their until 50. Just don't be fat, keep lifting, and pay attention to your finances. Jesus christ, the internet has really turned you all into a bunch of women

Literally take estrogen

Generally, yes. Unless you have taken a lot of trauma in your teens/20s. The peak performance for men in almost all fields is 30s.

economist.com/briefing/2018/08/18/how-the-internet-has-changed-dating

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)

Fake and gay. Testosterone doesn't naturally decline if you stay fit and active

>economist.com/briefing/2018/08/18/how-the-internet-has-changed-dating

>How the internet has changed dating
Better algorithms, business models and data could have even more people finding partners

This is the biggest horseshit i've ever read. Online Dating sites quite fucking literally make money from desperate singles, so they have a fucking incentive to match you up with a person you are highly likely to leave after the first meet, or even before that. Holy shit and thats from a paper calling itself "The Economist". Im not reading it.

Liar, your body is getting rid of your weak ass genes

God thank you.
Finally someone else knows what's up.
It's a fucking con.

>The one that worries Tantan’s boss, Mr Wang, is that 5% of his customers will never get a match, no matter how much they swipe.

Men on Tantan, he says, tend to like about 60% of all the female profiles they see, but women like just 6% of the male ones. The least attractive women receive similar levels of attention to the most attractive men, says Mr Wang; all can find someone reasonably attractive. Men at the bottom of the ladder end up completely matchless.

It's ok. Stay unwoke

4 touchdowns in one game

>But people do things that make them unhappy all the time, and businesses often profit from their sadness. Dating apps want existing users to keep using them, maybe even to start paying for new features. Desperation is not necessarily their enemy; the achievement of domestic bliss is certainly not their friend.

So yeah they do consider this

Al bundy?

Men peak all the time. I fucked 17 year old when I was 17 and I fucked 17 year old when I was 27. It's unmen who keep wondering when they are finally going to peak.

Thats a lie user, Im 22 gonna hit my peak soon and stop being a khv...

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>late 20's
the wall is at 25 and you have to be 18 to post here
preferably literate, too, but that's more of a guideline than a rule

Data lines up with common-sense wisdom, and your first explanation for how this is possible is a conspiracy among the people running these sites to keep us all miserable?

I normally roll my eyes at shitposts with words like COPE in them, but you guys have some serious thinking to do about why you're so desperate to resist the most obvious explanation for what's happened here.

Attached: 1501750732595.jpg (500x371, 41K)

Why would you be broke in your 30s? Unless you did something horrific to your future-self like get addicted to meth or got a liberal arts degree.

I had a receding hairline in high school. Now in my late 20s I'm bald.

Women don't care. I'm sure that there are some women that dismiss me right off the bat because of it but I've never noticed it. I get more attention now than I ever did in my teens and early twenties.

>balding at 25
>hideous face and weird Xenomorph skull shape
I don't lift because it won't make a difference in the long run. I'm only here for the memes.

Attached: 1532522970361.jpg (596x739, 23K)

45, actually.

No, men are sexiest in their late singles, early teens.

Men are in their prime every single day because we are all kings. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Attached: 113csa.jpg (529x399, 25K)

>WE WUZ KANGS
Lmao, without QUEENS there wouldn't have been KINGS

Yeah just like girls hit theirs at 18

If you take care of your body and finances

v&

Kings can just insert baby batter into any woman, they are all sluts craving same high status penis from age 12.

based

In terms of physique and looks? No, that'd be their 20s. The thing is that men become more mature in terms of personality and life experience, as well as having higher-status jobs and more money in their 30s. These things offset the downsides of aging in terms of attracting women.