Ireland

So last week I visited Ireland, Cork, and i learned about the Great Famine. Are the Irish the Niggers of Europe? for fuck sake i can understand that the land was owned by the brits, but they were fucking surrounded by sea, at least they could have fish...more than one million people die from this stupidity. Also they are ugly as fuck because the inbreeding.

Attached: ireland.jpg (600x546, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCwUnl2iIHE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQJEjFQ7B7c
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

Those redheads are from Scotland

Attached: IRO-American jews.png (1548x435, 251K)

How the fuck did they get a Good Guy Doll? I thought they were sold out?

Attached: images.jpg (192x262, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jCwUnl2iIHE

youtube.com/watch?v=SQJEjFQ7B7c

youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q

Britain banned that and deliberately stopped food from being sent in you cunt.

Attached: 1517260328119.jpg (738x637, 73K)

Attached: 1400953337225.jpg (472x600, 315K)

Attached: 1447870040990.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

The potato famine, much like Holodomor, was a deliberately calculated event meant to kill off most of the Irish, who were legally prevented from taking care of themselves. Thanks jews.

I don't appreciate these threads

I thought the famine had something to do with french blockades or some shit but everyone blames those british faggots because why not

yes we all get that, but fishing?? even if they didnt have fishing boats, its not that hard to fish with a rod

Irish Catholics were not allowed to apply for fishing or hunting licenses. They were only allowed to rent the land they worked and never own it.

The niggers of Europe are actual niggers

They weren't allowed to plant nailbombs in pubs either. Didn't stop them though.

Welcome to nigger planet, how many billion more Africans would you like this century?

Think about it, they may have been able to catch a few fish with rods but to feed a starving population you need much more fish than you can catch with rods.

plastic paddy mutts

Attached: 1508050801058.png (744x650, 184K)

Attached: download.png (1295x121, 28K)

I have nothing but love for the Irish

yep good goy and just remember anglo-saxons invaders are 'natives' and not saxon scum sent to end to exile the kernow, a.k.a the true celts of Britain

Attached: cornwal2.jpg (300x270, 8K)

Except the British public organized relief efforts and there was changes in policy like the repealing of the corn laws.

It's not genocide if you forcibly deport whole other ethnic groups and wipe out the staple crop in there country.

It's English redistribution of culture, ask Cornwall, old Jack has been sent to all the colonies tin mines, for goyim wrong think

Attached: marhak.jpg (620x742, 50K)

Attached: Nast01_black+white-orig.jpg (984x1392, 1.13M)

We outsourced it to Pakis.
All we have to do now is sit back and watch your country implode.

also their women are whores

Attached: whitewomenlol.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

English are just jealous that they lost they're the mutts of Europe and the true Celtic nations in them have little in common, with foreign Scandinavian outcasts, with their awful cockney accent and are broomstick handle aristocratic punce accent

Attached: toonmk79.jpg (850x515, 89K)

Irish people are awesome, OP is a faggot and an idiot.

i find pale redhead women incredibly alluring.

Based Italy

but thats new, the church was always very oppressive and when they lost power the woman forgot all the good teachings and start whoring, just a sad nation

The English are the eternal jew of Europe, just look Spanish mutts

Attached: StPiransDayFlags.jpg (640x480, 83K)

excuse you cunt, you are just some fucking lost cons...

You guys are a bunch of losers. There's nothing wrong with Irish people except that they drink too much.

how long has it been since you stopped race mixing with mudslimes, and Native Americans

that map is fake

Attached: 1506963103783.png (4592x3196, 937K)

you created fucking Venezuela you piece of shit and you wanna talk about the original celtic league being impure, I can't wait until fucking Morocco moves home

Attached: IRA 2.jpg (960x690, 89K)

take note of where to go when selecting a wife

Attached: 1496876372001.png (834x642, 165K)

Norse settlemets are in the north, cockneys are from a very little place in london.

The English deserve the same as the Jews.

>1844
>hasnt discovered fishing yet

since 1898 when we lost Cuba.

It's not Celtic though, and it was created after the invasions, thus arguably a product of it, not a pure celtic tongue

remember when the mudslimes had you primed after generations of no culture to invade and destroy the rest of Europe.

I member

we didnt create shit! we lost it becausthe influence of the brits and french wanting to kill the power of spain. i cant wait either, i would love to kill some moors and keep the fucking tradition of slaying moors alive. you fucking con, we have been int this shit since the beginning and still one of the whiter countries in the world cunt.

how did you go from being raped by the barbarian tribes of the proto-christian Visigoths to just outright muslims and jews in a couple of generations

>Holodomor
Fake news.
Bunch of slope headed retard Ukrainians were butthurt that they were being told what to do, and chimped out by burning their fields and destroying their own tractors.
>burns down own farm and food
>hehe checkmate Soviets
>starve
>THIS IS YOUR FAULT. MUH HOLODOMOR
Rest assured, anything that starts with HOLO is hollow.

whiter then you Saladin, I'll just go to my no muzzie allowed tin mine

Attached: 1514730253773.jpg (736x1104, 107K)

Spaniards are not considered white here on pol

Irish user. ask me questions

I mean it's sad because the English conquered us but they never took our culture your culture was lucky to win the reconquesta and even exist

yes i ask myself how we went from being nothing to rule the world! you are nothing

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (128x85, 4K)

the irish are the slavs of europe

Attached: chippu.jpg (816x960, 58K)

Its an accent, with its own added qurks for rhyming slang, even Australia has this. You would't know your probably a chink.

hey guys remember when all the people of spainistan turned commie and franco had to use hitler to beat the soviet union up for that shitty little coast

Attached: 1518066476810.jpg (490x427, 72K)

yeah sure..

Attached: 1.png (500x403, 87K)

remember when you fucking loose to some birds...fucking pathetic.

Attached: emu_face.jpg (739x739, 77K)

>true love
This is just sauce on how superficial people are and they attach marriage on how horny they feel around their partner as if that is sufficient for a marriage.

at a constant defict barely balancing the budget because of constant cultural corruption and institutional degradation, good work spain ,you couldn't even keep your empire to the first world war like the real powers

we let them win bud because we can control our animal population of birds and muzzies

you dint even exist...

You can't sustain a vast population bia fishing only. It's why human communities developed agriculture rather than staying hunter gatherers forever

no i was in cornwall being a good celtic, non-race mixer with my tin mine that made a me fortune until the nineteenth century and i wasn't considered a good goy no more

Irish people were kept destitute by British authorities. Intentionally prevented from having industrial expansion. Subvert the development to keep control.
Also fishing was banned and most of the arable crop was sent to India, even when the people were starving.

because you idiots invented lets forget indigenous groups everyones a slave today, because we wuz race mixed muzzie slaves

irish are scum of the earth desu

Spaniard are subhuman you guaranteed mixed race somewhere along the lines, and ran at a constant deficit because of your fucking indigenous populations and not letting them rule themselves and creating la latinomonstro at the same time

How do I get a pure fetanigger gf?

Attached: Golden Dawn Georgia Miridaki Γεωργία Μυριδάκη.jpg (667x1024, 289K)

Wtf?? Then why am I still a virgin?

>implying the Soviets didn't starve them because they were unhappy
kill yourself

actually all of the gingers in ireland and scotland are from the orkneys and the hebrides, and ultimately from scandinavia