What's the quickest and most painless way to kill this 10 week old bunny inside the house...

What's the quickest and most painless way to kill this 10 week old bunny inside the house? I got her about a week ago and now she chewed through a bunch of wires and my headphones and is leaving her doo doo everywhere. This is becoming too much for me to handle. I could try giving her away but that could take forever, so I just want to quickly and painlessly kill her cause I know it's not her fault that she's a stupid bunny.

Attached: 20180809_220057.jpg (2160x2160, 1.65M)

You should've got an enclosure for her before you got her you fucking retard, you're the worst kind of person on the planet, someone should kill you.

Don't kill it. Let it loose and it can probably survive outside. There are a bunch of bunnys in my suburban neighborhood.

This. No need to kill it now.

dude you sick fuck I hope you die. just let it go in the woods fuck

or just put together a small enclosed area outside for it probably costs like 100 bucks if you cant even get that together you should just kill YOURSELF

break its neck with your hands
how dumb are you that you need to ask this?

>these days you just can't tell

>Seriously can't

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

I live sort of in an urban area so I think it might get run over by a car or something.

I already wasted like $150 because of her and the woods are very far from me
I don't think I'd do it properly and I might hurt it

Wrong person

Orginll

>the woods are very far from me
>killing an animal to save yourself an hour long drive but caring if it has a painless death

Holy fucking shit, that's a rabbit.
When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was a mummified human laying on its side with something sticking out of his head.

Attached: Bunny.png (250x250, 115K)

I don't have a car so I would be walking for several hours

If you live in an urban area, chances are you have numerous humane societies near you that would take it in. Furthermore, the place you got it from might even be an option, especially if you just got it a week ago. Don't expect your money back, but they'd probably take it.

This or just sell it.

Just buy her a fucking cage? Are you a brainlet? And as for piss and poo just sterilize her. She will stop doing that.

t. rabbit lover

Dis or give it to me if In Florida

Holy shit cowboy, slow down there bud. Just go on craigslist, trust me it'll go fast.

>I live sort of in an urban area so I think it might get run over by a car or something.

My city has a lot of bunnies. They pop out at night. Never saw one run over.

Just dump it.

Give her away you daft cunt.

In my honest opinion you should kill yourself and let the bunny live.

Then I'm gonna look bad and irresponsible and it just all seems like such a hassle
I also don't want my family to be like "haha I told you so" when they see me selling the rabbit
No I shouldn't do that

Slit it's throat forest ..

nigger how much estrogen do you have flowing in your veins that you are unable to snap a small rabbits neck?

Oh yeah, that's reasonable. Kill it so you don't look dumb

They see it all the time. You're not special, you little faggot.
Further, it's better to "look bad" than it is to "be bad" and fucking kill something because it's mildly inconvenient to you.

Fucking kill yourself dude
No one will judge you just say you found it on the street or some shit
Leave it in a basket outside the animal shelter/humane society
Give it to a homeless person

>I don't want to look like the dumbass that I am
Not exactly the best reason to kill an innocent animal.

wtf, roasties can abort babies whenever they feel like it, but this user can't kill a rabbit that's an inconvenience?

See it for some pocket cash.

You are the most faggot and brainlet poster I have seen here in a while.

The difference is that the dude can get rid of it without killing it because the rabbit isn't leeching off his organs

>buy a fucking rabbit and don't bother buying a hutch to keep it ini or stuff for it to chew because their teeth are constantly growing
>doesn't know the first fucking thing about caring for a creature he bought probably because he though 'hurr durr iz so kewwwt :3333 "
>i'm gonna look bad and irresponsible

But you already ARE those things user.

I'm against abortion as well as autists killing animals for no other reason than it being inconvenient to them.

Oi cunt listen to me put a a lot of newspaper under rabbit bash his head with hammer it will die instantly with one swift blow then you wrap him up and chuck it in the bin

I just don't like putting innocent creatures in pain.
You don't understand how it can ruin my life if everyone thinks that, they're going to see me and say "Oh look! There's that stupid incompetent boy that couldn't take care of a rabbit
I don't think it's bad if I kill a bunny humanely and it's not just inconvenience.
Hmm maybe that might work
People kill bunnies humanely all the time for food, it's basically the same thing except that I'm not going to eat it
No I'm actually a pretty good person and there are people who would vouch for me. Everyone makes mistakes.

Snap it's neck, slit it's throat, drown it. For all of these I'd recommend putting small doses of sleeping medicine in its food to knock it out before killing it. Also please treat the body with respect.

Are you the faggot that was asking people to give you names for this thing?

Attached: 1533267095092.jpg (2160x2160, 1.45M)

Underage faggot saged

It would be nice if I could somehow put it to sleep before I euthanize it, but how..
I doubt I could get it to eat sleeping medicine

Fuck off, your parents already think you are an incompetent piece of shit anyway

Behead him with a machete

He's been posting threads about this lovely rabbit for few days.

>buys pet
>Wahhh it's doing things!
>Better kill it!
How about you kill yourself OP?

>being this fucking selfish and so low of a person that you'd take the life of something that seems to trust you
the world would be better off without you instead.

Yeah, I know I deserve all this
No they don't, they didn't even want the bunny in the first place but I got it anyways, so if anything they'll be happy that I'm getting rid of it
She takes advantage of me, she only eats the food I give her and in return she shits all over my bed and chews through my wires

Here's a sure fire way to do it. Call your local humane society and tell them you're a fucking idiot who cannot responsible take care if a rabbit, they'll tell you to drop it off. Also fuck you.

How about instead of killing it like a psychopath, just letting it free? Either that or give it away.
There is literally no excuse to kill an animal for that dumb reason. At least if you let it free it's not a dog and won't come running back to you.

Sack the fuck up and get rid of it.

more like underage sociopathic faggot
Probably from a poor white trash family too, seems like that type of shit

If you read what I said before, I don't want people to think I'm an idiot. These things will spread and I will be looked down upon.
I'll never know when someone wants to take my rabbit and it could take months. If I let it roam free, it would probably be run over by a car or ripped apart by other animals so I'd be doing it a favor by giving it a painless death
I'm actually a hapa

Back of the head with a hammer or pipe should do fine. It may twitch for a minute, but those are just nerves. It won't feel a thing

>I'm actually a hapa
That explains your blatant sociopathy.
You'll never have white empathy.

All of this.

Jesus fuck op are you retarded. not only did you buy a bunny with little knowledge or preperation of how to care of it, but now that you don't want it you insist with retarded excuses that killing the damn thing is the only option to get rid of it.

Please just off yourself instead.

Attached: image.jpg (481x383, 47K)

>hapa sociopath
Why is this so common

>She takes advantage of me, she only eats the food I give her and in return she shits all over my bed and chews through my wires
BUY A FUUUUCKING CAGE YOU RETARD ITS THAT SIMPLE OH MYYY GOOOD

Bunnies are remarkably fragile. Take a knife and cut his throat. Trust me. They're delicious.

Put it into a cage you retard

>If I let it roam free, it would probably be run over by a car or ripped apart by other animals so I'd be doing it a favor by giving it a painless death
You don't know that. At least if it's free and dies, its just nature running its course. Anything is better then dying to some guy that thinks he's being a hero by putting it down.

>takes advantage of me

You're a special kind of retard aren't you? As I said, they chew stuff because their teeth are constantly growing, and of course it's going to piss and shit everywhere because you didn't buy it a cage/enclosure with a bucket underneath it, so all of these things are you being retarded and not knowing a bunny is different than a dog. Fuck yourself with a rusty pipe you doofus dumbfuck.

Drive to the countryside and let it be free
Or just pit it in a box and run it over

I thought I was prepared, I watched many videos and read many facts about them but I am only human and humans make mistakes.
It's not just hapas, everyone can make mistakes like me
I could keep it in a cage forever but that wouldn't be much of a life, I would personally rather be dead than be someone's prisoner in a cage for my whole life.
Maybe you're right about letting it run away, it would be easier to explain that's for sure

Twist neck like a cork fast and quick, instant death and barely any blood if you do it well.
Idk why you have to do this in the house though, why not have some fun with it and take it in the backyard?
Do a live autopsy with a kitchen knife.

OP are you within 50mi of Boston? I'll take the rabbit

>get a bunny
>put it in your house instead of cage in garden
>wow bunnies actually shit
takeer to a butcher and eat the meat maybe that will turn you into less of a faggot

Sorry OP but this perfectly sums it up. I don't even like rabbits myself but you're retarded.

>No I'm actually a pretty good person

Yeah sure

Attached: 1445744698366.jpg (400x408, 57K)

I bought it all sorts of toys for her to chew on and I bought her a litter box but she keeps jumping up on my bed and sofas just for the sole purpose of pooping there.
Sorry I'm in Canada
I'm not retarded for making a simple miscalculation.
I do lots of good things and I try to make other people on discord happy.

Do you have autism? Why did you buy a cage animal if you can't keep it there? Never mind, don't kill the bunny, kill yourself.

Attached: atsisiĊ³sti.jpg (248x203, 12K)

Ha I walk 6 hours every day, and can go for 10

What a dweeb.

Kek people were just telling you to take it back in those other threads and you refused.

I can't talk much however I killed a shark after spending 2k because it was too high maintenance. Bashed its head on the counter a few good times and Rip big Sushi

>Bashed its head on the counter a few good times and Rip big Sushi
Based desu
OP should just let the little shit run away

Oh and rabbits survive fine in cities for some reason, I live in a bigger city than you and the rabbits are thriving more than the squirrels, raccoons, possums etc
I've yet to see a dead rabbit in the street but I've seen plenty of those others ran over

I was against cages because I thought it would be good to let the animals roam free. Sometimes my big caring heart gets in the way of important decisions.
Keep in mind it's also still pretty hot outside.
This isn't the first time something like this happened either. I got this really cool fish I thought and it grew to be pretty big but I just eventually stopped feeding it and waited for it to die

You deserve every unfortunate thing that has ever happened to you.

Also I'm pretty sure this is a troll.

bring it to an animal shelter or I'll hunt you down and strangle you, you massive cock gobbler

>I just eventually stopped feeding it and waited for it to die
I believed it before, but now I know you're fucking with us, OP
kill you're are self

I actually didn't, I was harmless and passive to everyone and yet I was still bullied in school.
Oh it is the furthest thing from it

>Killing by starvation
Kys op

I'm sorry but I cannot
I'm actually telling the truth though, I was youngee and my logic was that fish can't feel emotion or pain so I didn't think it was a big deal.

To all the people saying the bunny will be fine if you let it go outside: it sounds like this bunny isn't a wild one so it won't have the experience to find food on its own and doing this would lead to a slow and painful death unless it gets hit by a car or eaten by a coyote or something.
Fuck OP for being a little bitch. Suck up your pride and bring it to a shelter.

Take my word for it. They're delicious. Smothered with gravy over rice.

Well and I am actually telling you to kill yourself too

It's not just about my pride, people will never trust me again with an animal.
I'm sure it is but it just seems right
I seem to be getting that a lot lately but I don't blame you all

>I'm sorry but I cannot
yes you can you retard, if you don't Im going to find you and skin you alive

>Simple Miscalculation
Come on Op it's blatantly obvious you put zero thought into this
>No Cage, it doesn't have a place to stay when it can't be watched
>Wires left where the animal can reach them, this is basic knowledge for all pets and children
>Lack of supervision evidenced by him being able to chew wires long enough to cause damage
>I'm no expert but something looks off so I'm guessing that he not only isn't being brushed but he has an improper diet from that bloating. I'm guessing you're just giving him scraps of produce instead of formulated diet.
Take some humility and grow a pair, tell your (I'm going to assume you're underage with parents) guardians/parents that you're just unable and you made a mistake, like you said. They should be understanding and help you find a home or such but if they aren't you can at least take solace in not making more stupid mistakes than you already have.

>people will never trust me again with an animal.
And that's a good thing.

I really hope you will never have children.

When I worked at a pet store we'd find abandoned pets in cages in front of the store every week before opening. Just do that, I guess.

Attached: 129085.webm (640x480, 463K)

>Killing an animal because people will judge you for getting rid of it

Sell her!!!! Wtf?? Just don't tell those you're selling her to about her problems?? Don't let her die!!

Just sociopath things

If anything you should kill me quickly and humanely since that's what I wanted to do.
I guess I just mostly watched videos of cute bunnies on youtube. But you see, they didn't want me to get a bunny in the first place but I got it anyways and I'm sure you can imagine the scenario.
I already have a cat and I have been treating him with a lot of love and care.
That's a shame because I plan on it
I already bought the bunny stuff from the pet store and they will remember me.
I told you it could take forever to sell these kind of things in my town

>my big caring heart

this is a fucking joke right? this whole thread. holy shit.

after reading this thread im almost 100% sure you're a troll looking for (you)s so here you go

if you aren't you're a retard for not researching an animal that you spent almost $200 dollars on and couldn't be bothered to do a quick google search on properly raising one. if you really don't want it, there are many options that don't include killing it. drop it off at a pet store that sells rabbits and they will either keep it out of pity or humanely euthanize it. good luck stupid faggot

>Can't keep in cage
>Too lazy to free it
>Oh well time to kill it
Based autist

You're a fucking idiot, so what if your family says "told you so" when you sell it? What is your fucking problem? Let it out or just leave it in the fucking woods? Who gives a shit if it takes YOU a few hours to get there?? SHE IS AN INNOCENT LIFE THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU'RE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING. Don't even fucking sell her, give her away if you have to get rid of her so fucking fast?? You're horrible. I usually don't just go around hating people but you know what, fuck you and fuck your pussy ass life.

It's like the pure distillation of who we are.

>They will remember me
So it is better to kill the animal then to take it back to people that don't even care that you are returning it? Good luck with children kek.