Tfw you realize your place so you have to get that last word in quick before you lose the opportunity

>tfw you realize your place so you have to get that last word in quick before you lose the opportunity

Attached: fcc2af41c41fc584c30d2f7d9d6e7464.png (488x468, 38K)

cringe
i know the game is frustrating but you're better off just deleting the conversation and blocking her

>2018
>still getting this angry and triggered at the vaginal jew
>not being completely stoic in all engagements with roasties
ISHYGDDT

What would you know, virgin?

>impotent baby rage at a girl you failed to attract
Actual cringe

Why? This way I get satisfaction in knowing that I hurt her before getting ghosted.
I can tell the nose thing will be effective because she tries to hide it in all of her pictures.

Your embarrassment over this will be greater than her anger over it, trust me, you'll feel alot better once you simply disregard the people you dont like

Did you really just use r9k terminology outside of r9k? Holy fuck dude, I don't even know how you even got to talk to her

Scroll up and show us the rest of the messages. Let's see what prompted this epic burn.

A message like that doesn't hurt her at all, actually it gives her satisfaction and feeds her ego because she can make beta males get mad by ignoring them

If a girl thinks you are a subhuman not worth talking to nothing you say is going to bother them, your opinion is beneath them. The only way to get revenge is move on and find a better girl.

You people are truly losers
You accomplished absolutely nothing but showing her you were more womanly than her

this
she was probably like "lol um.. this is why you're incel, sweety!"

You get the knowledge of knowing she showed her friends this message and they all laughed at you.

Before this was just smalltalk and she wasn't even answering my questions right, like she read a few keywords and blurted out the first thing that came to mind

Attached: bimbo.jpg (958x884, 238K)

Show us the convo before!

Where did she say you're unattractive? What is your sperg out over exactly?

>unironically asking a grill if she has discord
what are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1493246857692.jpg (960x910, 83K)

Holy shit you fucked up. You actually look like the retard here. This is the kind of shit that gets shared everywhere and laughed at like Indian dudes asking for bob and vagene

yeah but there are so many of them nobody really cares anymore, if you are unattractive women will find anything you say to be rather cringeworthy

Ops looks has nothing to do with it. His message to her was objectively cringeworthy

"You're ugly but you shouldn't like people you don't find attractive"

What a dipshit

Between the lines.
To just say "I have a kik" instead of "this is my kik" goes to show she never gave a shit in the first place. If it was Chad she would give all of her info along with address and social security number.

Well her profile went on and on over how much of a nerd girl shut in she was and a discord is pretty much universally accepted in those circles now.
I didn't know she was playing pretend.

She had a smiley face and "LOL" in her message. She gave you her kik. She was clearly interested. Not even 3 hours go by and you send that message. What was going through your head, user?

What the fuck did you just do OP? Are you actually retarded? Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIGGER YOU DESERVE TO BE A VIRGIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Between the lines.
>To just say "I have a kik" instead of "this is my kik" goes to show she never gave a shit in the first place. If it was Chad she would give all of her info along with address and social security number.

What fucking planet do you live on? She gave you her kik like you asked.

So what happened here, did she not accept your friend request or whats the cause of this sperg out?

Holy kek, the amount of frustrated sperg. You didn't hurt her, she's just going to use your tantrum as evidence as to why dudes on dating sites are creepy and autistic.

Attached: 1495845828409.gif (640x480, 348K)

>mfw
This is a textbook example of self sabotage, holy shit.
I sincerely hope you're baiting, because this is good bait material.

Attached: 1503939091285.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>To just say "I have a kik" instead of "this is my kik" goes to show she never gave a shit in the first place. If it was Chad she would give all of her info along with address and social security number.
this is true actually

Because she obviously wasn't thrilled about it
Just saying "I have a kik" instead of giving it out to start with is different. She had to be asked for it which shows she has a blase attitude towards the entire prospect.

I'm not going to be trifled with as some prospective orbiter while she gushes over Chad.

Bravo you are completely retarded user

Attached: 4685764687674646547897128712100.png (211x239, 8K)

I have no idea what you look like and I'm telling you that your messages were actually cringe worthy as fuck

>Well her profile went on and on over how much of a nerd girl shut in she was and a discord is pretty much universally accepted in those circles now. I didn't know she was playing pretend.

even if a gal goes on about gaming, nerd culture and shit you never mention it on a dating website, you think the last 500 guys didn't already have the exact same conversation before?

You realize when you talk about chads, you sound like a dick obsessed virgin right?

Holy shit this nigguh is on some meta Jow Forums mindset right now. You need to log off the etherwebz and get some some.

This is what happens you spend too much time on here

I guess I gave her too much credit. Using a keyboard is a lot better for me than a phone touchscreen anyway.

Well the Chads are our direct competitors in the sexual marketplace so it's kind of difficult not to bring them up when they are dominating everything. Being treated like some sort of useless nobody-man because I happened to not be born at 6'7" with a bony face doesn't seem fair.

there's no hope for you so I'm not even gonna bother trying to show you the myriad ways you went wrong but one of my friends was in grad school actually studying online dating and one of his classmates (girl) had made a profile they used for research purposes and she had tons of messages like that and we'd laugh about em

>Just saying "I have a kik" instead of giving it out to start with is different. She had to be asked for it which shows she has a blase attitude towards the entire prospect.
While you sperged out, this is kind of true. Possibly she lost interest when you mentioned Discord.

i mean i don't know what site this was on but most apps have a pc version, just ask for her number and use whatsapp web?

I was so confused for like three minutes because I thought it was the girl saying that kek

What site is this on? blox

Okcupid. I thought it'd be better because there are less Chads to compete with (and I did get farther than I did on tinder) but it's still a Hellmode disadvantage for a robot just like always.

Alpha as fuck. Give these neothots an inch and they take a mike. Good job op

you can never escape the eternal chad user

Just remember 40 years ago literally no one would ever over analyze this far and would have probably had an ok date

>REEEEEEs about chad to girl
>can't figure out why women don't want him
>seriously uses SMV number system in messages like it's a tangible value and not just a superficial understanding of people's relative attractivness
>Can't figure out why women don't want him
>Assumes girl needs surgery to be valuable
>Can't fucking figure out why women don't want him
top kek
you need to reevaluate your understanding of women to include the fact that they're people
you sound like an autistic fucking incel in your messages and she probably just thinks you're retarded and doesn't understand your terminology because normies don't use incel talk

She definitely just thinks he's autistic, it's not an alpha move if stacy just thinks youre retarded and blocks you for acting like a baby

Not necessarily. Not everyone has kik, so her responding to Discord request by saying she has kik instead, giving user the opportunity to respond with whether or not he has kik as well, doesn't seem too weird.
If she didn't have any interest in user after all, she easily could've said "(Sorry,) I don't have Discord" and leave it a that. No need to offer an alternative communication channel to keep the attempt at further conversations going, let alone actually giving her fucking contact, if she wasn't interested.

It's like complaining about a woman "just" flirting with you at a bar, as Chads might've had a woman drop her panties and actively shove her tongue down his throat in the same amount of time. It's like complaining about earning a good salary because it's not top 1% salary, and thus quitting the job before working even 1 day.

Attached: 1482385951580.gif (300x188, 463K)

I used OkCupid five years ago. Even then I'd get girl messaging me, then after I replied they wouldn't reply back. Or they would reply, then when I ask for their number disappear. This happened at least dozen times and each time it was them initiating the conversation. I didn't like them, I didn't 5 star them. They reached out. Didn't get it then, I don't get it now.

I also sent a similar message to one, albeit milder, then she said she thought I was different and wouldn't be one to send a message like that. But she gave me one word unenthusiastic answers yet she messaged me first. Lost my patience and deleted the account a few weeks after.

>this is true actually
you're a real human bean

Rating system works and is highly calibrated.
I know exactly why women don't want me. Why settle for mediocre when you could be getting fucked by a different Chad every week? The sad part is I can't even blame them, I know they're just following their instincts.

I was hoping she would google "Chad" to know what the Hell it meant because the latest normkilling kind of brought it out into the mainstream eye.

>using the word cringe unironically

Attached: 40665879-3260-413A-ADA3-1D5946181478.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

>discord
literally everyone who has discord is thoroughly autistic.

well if the glove fits...

At the very minimum you would assume someone that talks about themselves like that would have a discord.

I know absolute undeniable normalfags with discords and spend lots of time on it.

Attached: 4842b204c89758c425b83b0660c21218.png (562x400, 48K)

she dodged a bullet you're an absolute embarrassment

She sounds nice and she dodged a bullet. I would not expect her to have Discord at all.

You only say she's nice because you are a white knight that worships anything with a vagina.

go post on reddit or wizchan you incel mong

Brother, your black pill is not a comprehensive map of reality, it is itself a cope for not having to address the idea that maybe you arent just being outgamed by genetically superior ubermensche chads
That maybe your looks really aren't the only problem
That maybe it's actually the you on the inside that's repulsive and needs to be changed. I understand you've probably taken alot of abuse and rejection, but the mentality you're fostering is not at all conducive to your goals.

PS claiming the number system is "highly calibrated" is totally autistic, attractiveness is, for the most part, subjective. You can use statistics to get a kind of vague consensus, but there's really no benefit to doing so at all, as it just leads you along an overly superficial line of reasoning. No 1-10 rating system is comprehensive or highly calibrated to deal with 3.8 billion people and rate them you retard. theres no algorithm. the SMV was devised by internet virgins for use by internet virgins. It's deeply flawed.

>You only say she's nice because you are a white knight that worships anything with a vagina.
She reminds me of the early 2000s with the ^_^ and "I'm quite weird" plus the lol makes her seem friendly. I wouldn't send her a message though.

The fact that we can all agree this dude is fucking nuts gives me hope for this board.

Thats cute and all but utterly wrong.
Women all yearn for the same 4 or 5 flavors of Chad. Things like height/wealth are universally attractive to women. They are pretty much all carbon copies of one another.

The personality thing is a joke because it assumes that ugly people just happen to have bad personalities. This is a just world fallacy and normals use it to make themselves feel better about people out in the world suffering.

Attached: personality.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

>what site is this on
I ask myself that every time I see a thread full of dumb new faggots thinking giving someone shit for posting cringe makes them cool and funny.
Sorry OP, even a year ago you would've got some people to laugh with you about it instead of being ridiculed by normalfags who think they're witty for telling you that that was cringey.

I'm not assuming ugly people have a bad personality, I'm saying it's clear you do, and that the blackpill fosters bad personalities because it gives people victim complexes. Also, it's completley indicative of your own arrogant acceptance of your worldview as fact that you'd eschew any ideas that run at all contrary to it. You've swallowed the black pill so dogmatically you sound like you read it in whatever holy book you believe in. Say it with me, ITS A COPE. If you believe in anything at all with the kind of unshakable faith you have in the blackpill, everything just becomes mapped to that pattern so literally any experience you have serves your confirmation bias to inflate your belief in the concept even more. Women don't use the SMV, they just know if they're physically into someone off the bat like a normal person, and you can in fact change the answer to that question sometimes if you have enough chemistry with the woman. Men all say they want a beautiful blond goddess or some variation of stacy, but that doesn't mean that we don't have more reasonable expectations IRL. You have a surface level understanding of women if you think they're all the same, or at the very least if women are all carbon copies of one another so are men. They're people. If you dont understand that you're gonna spend the rest of your days alone cursing them for their lack of interest in you. Titties and ass are pretty much universally attractive to men lol. What point are you making OF COURSE wealth is attractive. If i could marry a rich bitch and become heir to the throne I'd do it instantly. These are just common sense ideas pushed to ungodly extremes, a movement of the goalpost so you can claim it's impossible for you to score and always has been. Can you see how you never, ever will with the mentality you have? You're convincing yourself it's impossible to avoid ever having to try, and then patting yourself on the back for how correct you were every time you fail.

>Reminisces about insular autist safe-space
kek

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I have a friend who has an entire instagram account dedicaded to people writing cringy shit like OP.

We amused each other with shit like this and didn't need to point out how obviously spergy it was to get a laugh because we had all spazzed out on a girl at some point.
Keep getting off on feeling superior to a bunch of insular autists, newfag.

>had all spazzed out on a girl at some point.
Not everyone posted it online looking for self-validation.

I wish you were right bro. I want that reality.

This board is confirmed full of empathy-lacking normalfaggots. OP is obviously just insecure and his impotent insults indicate that he needs some compassion. What happened to all of the bros who would understand?

Attached: myscreenshot.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Women don't use the SMV, they just know if they're physically into someone off the bat like a normal person
That's literally SMV
Of course your average woman can't point out someone's recessed chin or perfect zygos but there is programming in the back of their head that tells them if someone is attractive or not.

Obviously I did try, harder than most, but its not enough. Can I blame women? No, I really can't.
Can I get upset at them and this shitty system? Absolutely.
Even if this slut doesn't think twice about what I said at least I get to sleep soundly knowing I got to voice the truth instead of quietly and meekly being ghosted.

>The only way to get revenge is move on and find a better girl.
"Getting revenge through moving on" is not revenge, especially considering you'll never talk to her again. The only way you can get revenge on someone is to inflict personal harm on them as they have inflicted on you. They must know it is you, and they must know why you did it.

>A message like that doesn't hurt her at all, actually it gives her satisfaction and feeds her ego because she can make beta males get mad by ignoring them
That's not a 100% guarantee. Roasties are just as insecure as we are, if not more due to being spoiled. Better to risk boosting her ego than do nothing at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
You're not going to get what you want by listening to this "turn the other cheek" nonsense. You did the right thing, OP.

Attached: IMG_3386.jpg (1500x1125, 294K)

When you're at that level of self-sabotage, all that the rest of us can do is sit back and watch. The funniest part is that OP deluded himself into believing that appearing desperately angry would actually hurt her in some way. Women have no empathy, and any man worth his salt knows not to dump his purse out at her feet.

>If a girl thinks you are a subhuman not worth talking to nothing you say is going to bother them, your opinion is beneath them.

Now, hold on a second. I am given to believe - by fembots on this board, as well as by the entire femskank thought police brigade on Twitter along with their apologists in the media - that receiving messages like this from men is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING.

>MEN ARE SO SCARY YOU DUNNO WHAT IZ LIKE

You aren't saying all those people are *lying*, are you? And if they aren't lying, then this girl is RIGHT NOW crouching in her closet, teeth chattering, with her phone in her hand waiting to call 911.

>even if a gal goes on about gaming, nerd culture and shit you never mention it on a dating website, you think the last 500 guys didn't already have the exact same conversation before?
It's not much of a conversation. It's a question. "Do you have discord?"
I'm sure a ton of guys asked for her number too. Of all the things to get hung up about on online dating, this is not one of them.

Because normalfags can't necessarily recognize a robot on first sight.

Attached: IMG_3365.png (260x193, 72K)

Women aren't godly supreme beings like you seem to think, white knight. There was a bitch at work once that I used an alt to call fat, etc. via facebook and she wrote some long upset response before deleting it and blocking me.

Next day at work she was shaken and was talking about how she got a gym membership that very day. Of course she never lost weight but it was still fun to see the fruits of my labor.

So you're a creep who insults women secretly. I'm sure you have a lot to teach

Anyone who thought they were hot shit for doing what OP did would be ridiculed just like now but you didn't have people lining up to tell OP he's so cringey bro and making nothing but ridicule out of the thread, people got where it came from even if they thought he was hilariously retarded for expressing that shit to a real person.
Reason OP felt comfortable admitting to it is because we used to enjoy each others retardation, there was a bit too much coping going on but it was still more enjoyable than all these fags you have shitting on OP for the most obvious reasons, plenty of self-validation going on there.

>So you're a creep who insults women secretly
I feel you user, where the fuck da white knights at when you need them.

Sure, maybe that worked for you. But all that OP did was say "hey, I'm bitter" before insulting her. I promise you that nothing stuck to her, and all she thought was "my friends and I should laugh at this faggot"

That's not literally SMV, SMV is an oversimplification of a subjective process that attempts to generalize subjective data into an objectivist reality. It's using generalizations to build a tool to understand reality, and my point is, like most tools of that sort, it doesn't function basically at all on an individual level of analysis. You're using a magnifying glass to try and examine quantum mechanics, so it's no wonder your worldview is so low-resolution in comparison to someone who understands people on an individual basis well, the kind of empathetic person who doesn't sperg out and spout the blackpill to women when they dont follow through on a conversation. The kind of person who actually, eventually and often regardless of looks, gets a girlfriend. The kind of person you'd consider suicide fuel for having an above looksmatch significant other, or assume shes boning chad on the side or that he must be rich, or whatever rationalization you use to explain people uglier than you who have women you want. SMV is a useless tool for the job youre trying to do, is my point.

I don't think hurting her was the point robros.

>If i could marry a rich bitch and become heir to the throne I'd do it instantly.

You just exposed yourself as a chick pretending to be a guy. Your charade was going pretty well, but then you blew it with this.

Men don't suddenly find ugly chicks attractive if they find out they're rich. That is a girl thing. You forgot that, and the mask slipped.

>in comparison to someone who understands people on an individual basis well

Oh bull fucking shit. Epistemologically, what you are saying is absolutely absurd.

"Using generalizations to build a tool to understand reality" provides you with better understanding of reality in 99.9999% of cases than vainly and retardedly thinking you can somehow "master the nuance" of every individual situation you encounter. In fact, the inability to conceptualize is probably the number one reason that animals are our fucking slaves and food sources and we are the masters.

They probably taught you the opposite in whatever fag major you had in college, and that's why you're a fucking idiot basedboy and faggot.

>NUH UH YOU IS JUST A VIRGIN

Nope, wrong answer. I am here because I hate. I succeed despite that hate, but I hate nonetheless - and so I on some level will always cast my lot with the robot class.

Don't promise people things you aren't in control of. Women aren't godly, monolithic beings that all react the same way to things. In fact, most of them I know wilt like reeds when they're insulted.

Attached: IMG_3295.jpg (599x451, 36K)

Not him but you are a tard if you think little shit like that doesn't get to women. Their image, even among less desirables, is of the highest importance to them. Simple, subtle insults usually hurt them the worst and they will generally go out of their way to try to either damage control the shit out of it with their bullshit sweetieposting, or try really hard to win your respect, depending on how high your status is/attractive you are.

Why are normalfags so evil?
>Bad thing happens to bad norm
"How terrible"
>Bad thing happens to robot
"Hahaha great success"

Just fucking evil

You're right except as a tool SMV is completely fucking useless. It's accurate to say that conceptualizing ideas as tools to simplify and understand reality in general is one of our greatest gifts as people, but the issue is when you try and use that tool to generalize understanding of half of all fucking humans. They're people. If any situation at all merits trying to cast aside generalized tools to try and get an understanding of the nuance of the individual situation, it's when you're trying to socialize with another human, because humans are the most complex creatures and create the most nuanced situations when you interact with them. The reason you come off as on over-generalizing sperg when you say all women are the same, and in fact the reason you think all women are the same, is precisely because you're using overgeneralized tools like SMV to try and understand a situation where you absolutely need a more nuanced understanding to be successful. If you think all women are the same, it's because you aren't looking close enough. If you find it impossible to navigate courting a female, and youve taken the blackpill, theres an excellent chance that you should be trying to master the nuance of the situation, and that your reliance on these statistically conceptualized tools for understanding reality is hindering your ability to do so. I'm not saying the tools are useless, i'm saying you don't use a massive land excavator to try and do delicate work unearthing some ancient tomb. Theres a place for both, but if you're trying to understand an individual woman's choices or where her head's at with the blackpill, you're definitely missing most of the key information you need to make that interaction successful, and because the ideas are so generalized, any situation where you fail to succeed for those reasons then becomes evidence of the blackpill after the fact. It's flawed as a philosophy and you believe so hard because of confirmation bias.

Except this isn't a bad thing that happened to a robot. Unless you can call someone's own retardation a "bad thing that happened to them".

Norms don't have the perspective required to trace an event to its origins. They would rather have their laugh or whichever guttural emotion that inevitably leaves them feeling self-satisfied and leave it at that. From their perspective, nothing bad happened to OP. Years of isolation and indoctrination warping his mind and making him defensive didn't happen. His obvious desperate plea for someone to care about him didn't happen. He's just a retard and it's funny and that's that.

take some time off from Jow Forums man, you're taking this stuff too far and now you're actually sabotaging yourself.

The world is bad because it doesn't currently accept concepts that you deem "retarded," because you're a fucking normalfag.

Attached: IMG_3236.jpg (205x235, 24K)

Why the fuck do girls give robots and unattractive guys compliments?

I would rather have a girl be upfront and tell me that I am unattractive rather than fuck with my mind.

Attached: 1533956995463.jpg (1348x1942, 609K)

>Implying one day people will accept autistic blackpill REEEEEEEing

Attached: images (1).jpg (286x176, 9K)

Hey fuckface, lay off the amphetamines and get to the damn point. Brevity is the soul of wit you loquacious dipshit.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (200x255, 14K)

what u beta fags don't realise is that you're putting so much emotion into a dumb thot. u do realise she'll quickly forget as she is bombarded with dicks. if u REALLY need to say something, make it short, less desperate and just raw. then simply block her
>cringy incel
>inb4 cringy being cringe to use

you've been on r9k for too long that you've deluded yourself. ur the type to unironically screech "kekistan" as u "roast" another girl

If it makes me feel better I don't give a shit
I know you betas love letting women have their way in ever situation but I'd rather go out on top than get ghosted like a chump

>wasn't being witty, was making a cogent point and debating with someone who clearly has more to say of importance than you