Does getting a blow job before going to the gym good for gains?

Yesterday i got a blowjob from my college gf before i went to the gym and noticed that i lasted a lot longer and got less tired at the gym (I do full body twice a week). Can blowing your load before going to the gym impact your performance?

Attached: rachel-riley-27.jpg (936x1366, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4914923/
menshealth.co.uk/healthy/you-get-45-more-testosterone-when-you-dont-masturbate-for-a-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since test drops right after ejaculation, no its a bad time for a bj

So should i just a bj after my session?

Attached: 237006ada6e6a2c9dfa1cc8742cc0699.jpg (396x698, 59K)

This is not true.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4914923/

>from my college gf
why did you feel the need to specify that your girlfriend goes to college? Is it because you're a fat basement dweller incel?

Attached: 1468773184298.jpg (680x510, 123K)

Because i'm a college chad, Sorry if it offended you

A blowjob isn't sex and will take away some of your motivation in the gym.

So wait till after you workout then go home find your girl where ever she is and basically rape her into a shuddering orgasm induced coma and flood her raw snatch with semen.
It's to get that post sex test boost and ego boost.
Only problem with that is having to pick her slumped over unconscious ass off of the kitchen table and carrying her to the bedroom.
Make sure you didn't squat before.

Low key shilling of the dying institution of higher learning.
American colleges can't get men to sign up and stick around women are dropping out of dyke/whore school fast as hell.
It's their own fault.

yes. Believe (((them))) as opposed to a thousand years of observation. Theres a reason why people historically forgo sex during training.

menshealth.co.uk/healthy/you-get-45-more-testosterone-when-you-dont-masturbate-for-a-week

I would do that but my parents still live with me, so i can't bring her home and fuck her brains out yet.

Attached: ba9c3bc4b31e5032f095af44ed8f9aa5.jpg (564x694, 41K)

Does she have a home?
She does?
Then kick the bitches door down and then fuck the doors off of her.

bull shit. you live with your parents. if you parents lived with you, you would bringer her back to your home and fuck her.

>my parents still live with me
Lol

No they live with me because i'm a Chad, i sleep in the master bedroom and they do all the chores for me.

Attached: rachel-riley-big-cleavage-on-8-out-of-10-cats-does-countdown.jpg (744x780, 111K)

I don't give a shit about individual anecdotes. I fuck my wife almost every day before going to the gym and I lift like an animal. It's not my fault a bunch of pussies want to sit on their thumbs and not wanting to bust a fat load and lift heavy shit afterward.

>I don't give a shit about individual anecdotes.
>I fuck my wife almost every day before going to the gym and I lift like an animal

Attached: 7DF52B30-DCAA-434C-9D6B-10CB0CB26CA9.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I did this and can confirm gains boost.
Unfortunately she was working her shift at the daycare when I found her so was arrested. Still good advice.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x847, 474K)

I’ve gotten blown before the gym and I just felt like I was in a weird haze after. Definitely didn’t lift as much. Don’t know m8

>completely missing the point of post
good job retard

>fullbody twice a week
copedestiny

Full body twice a week doesn't mean naturally enhanced.