Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_mix#Masala
spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/MDH-Spices-p1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be african
>not eating bananas everyday
never going to make it

> be pajeet
> not eating various spices and flavours like a an evolutionarily advanced human being every day
never going to make it , pigskins and niggershits

>be black
>want to do SS + GOMAD
>cant do GOMAD
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Mon- Curry
Tue- Curry
Wed- Curry
Thur- Curry
Fri- Curry

"various spices and flavours"

My favorite trick is when you take all the spices and flavours and mix them all up so you cannot distinguish any of them. Its like taking all of the beautiful colors and mixing them so that all you have is brown.

there are actually various curries, "curry" doesn't really exist on its own as a "flavour" or a "dish"

Why?

>be asian
>not eating raw fish with rice everyday
lmao never gonna make it

I'm aware, I referred specifically to cooking with curry powder, 90% of which is the same 3 base ingredients, the other 10% being random spices thrown in because indians cannot taste anything with their burnt out pallets.

niggers have lactose intolerance

there is no such thing as "curry powder" in indian cuisine

Because Indians don’t know how to make their own food, so they just use the same curry powder designed for clueless dipshits like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_mix#Masala

You know what I mean.

I cannot fathom your post. Where in the world did I say I cooked indian food or enjoyed curry powder? And if native indian people cook with prepackaged curry powder then yes, there is such a thing as curry powder in indian cuisine you dumb fuck.

spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/MDH-Spices-p1.html

there you go , there is no "curry" whatsoever

I am not going to dignify this post with a proper response if you are just going to be specious.

Attached: indian-open-boob.jpg (623x581, 71K)

What about white basedboys?

Yeah. And they don’t, you daft fuck.

What? You said, and I quote; "Because Indians don’t know how to make their own food, so they just use the same curry powder".

So which is it, do they or do they not? Also, yeah to what? 'yeah' what? what are you responding to? This is an English language board my man, maybe you should learn to speak it.

>be northern European
>not taking vitamin D
hello kekistani