This isn't a human being

This isn't a human being.

This is property.

Attached: 1533528140418.jpg (600x749, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=976_1454460669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet you wonder why you can't get laid.

absolutely based truthpill

Attached: 1533752066421.png (1000x1000, 120K)

ya, thats commercial property shes leaning against.

Based. Women with freedom and rights = societal collapse. Treating them like property is the only way.
Back to lebbit, white knight.

Attached: 1534029224558.jpg (590x824, 238K)

How is she not a human being? Because she's attractive and out of your league?

worth it. let this fucker collapse, at least theres sexual liberation.

Not even white knighting. I'm just saying this kind of attitude contributes quite a bit to not being able to get laid.

Yeah

gyh

false. its all dependent on your looks and genetics. and money it the former fails you.

"redpill" = I'm sexually frustrated and ugly so I demean women to make myself feel better

very cool

saged

XD le nice dude.

Attached: Hilarious and original.jpg (788x739, 98K)

Your insecurity is painfully obvious friend.

oh is it, friend? nice nothing comment, friend.

Statistically this is incorrect. Over 80% of the male population between the ages of 16 and 40 has had sex in the last year. The difference between male and female population who haven't had sex in the last year is only 5% actually.

I'm just saying that, based on statistics, being an uber chad isn't required to get laid.

i covered this, its called prostitution.

no it's not. I'm no Chad, I'm 5'6 and only alright looking, and I've had a gf for over a year. The sex is great.
Your delusion can only get you so far.

sure i believe you. 5'6 hahaha

I'm in college, dude. I have a great personality, I'm funny, and I take care of myself (hygiene, working out, etc)
It isn't hard to get laid if you respect women. I know you're "redpilled" so you'll never believe me, but c'est la vie

>citing John "The Cherrypicker" Glubb
>citing a book written before the collapse of the former Soviet Union
>citing a book that fails to reference Germany's two failed attempts of empiric expansion
>tfw he legitimately holds one man's opinion and analysis as fact instead of experiencing the modern world and constructing his own
Never gonna make it.

Attached: D9CC3197-4284-4438-B89C-59287C0A7B23.jpg (913x1024, 93K)

This is why women don't want to fuck you, you're insecure and have a shit personality.

You can be both human and property.

uh huh, a likely story. sure bud, its cause u respect em

no the thing between he legs is property, and it belongs to the first man to open it up. aka tear that hymen up

Attached: tumblr_noypvnIzk91td2k0ko1_1280.jpg (1280x956, 178K)

Awful lot of faggots on this website now. I guess Anita won.

oh my i did not intend to offend!

This is my fetish

Lyn#7556

Attached: 1529279520169.png (1377x1261, 984K)

Well, what have you done to get laid? It seems that your red pill isn't working out for you very well, is it?

>imply a woman is property
>white knights bite the bait

eheheheh

why would you want to get laid?

This is a bicycle

Attached: A9C726F1-DC2F-4DB3-8D72-7B81AE79AAB3.jpg (450x299, 41K)

Im not offended. Just telling you that people probably don't like you based on the way your acting. You're overly defensive, if you weren't you wouldn't have responded so passive aggressively.

Why are you making such a big deal over it?

>the majority of the male population only get laid via prostitution
What delusional world do you live in mate?

wow look whos preachin about being defensive.

wow ok man

Pretty sure that post is actually owned by the city, so public property

orig desu are you girl or guy?

>government property ownership is public property

lmao ok bud

Agreed, OP. This is one of the few issues the I agree with the 3rd world on, and begrudgingly, one of the few issues they get right.

>wow ok man
No but seriously, are you arguing the vast majority of men only get laid through prostitution?

I have a pussy desu

Attached: 1534075318788.png (1200x670, 472K)

Even as property they suck.

If you are not Chad, dont even bother.
Concentrate on getting money, self improvement and what makes you happy.

Interesting thought...

If society collapses, then a whole different type of sexual revolution is going to happen as sexual assault becomes much more commonplace.

why are girls so hot?

this is stupid

Attached: 1507939340003.jpg (1920x1280, 1.15M)

>muh personality
Yeah, it's not like women only care about looks or anything.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

yeah i am. rip backpage

how much would you sell for at auction?

Attached: 1511401816775.jpg (600x974, 144K)

stupid rugmunching lesbian good for nothing SLUT CHOKE ON MY FAT VIRGIN DICK

Attached: 1513015554597.png (241x314, 129K)

no, it wont be that kind of collapse. the population will just quietly shrink

How many close friends do you have user? And I mean REAL friends not internet friends. Do you feel comfortable with them and trust them with you're vulnerabilities? Do they trust you with the same? If you want to have any genuine human connection with someone you need to admit your flaws and drop this immature passive-aggressive act.

It's severely unattractive.

lol nice try , but whatever that was you just tried to pull its "severely unnattractive".

The existence of hybristophiles put's your argument under suspect, white knight incel.

Attached: Nightstalker.png (206x245, 51K)

I'd be lucky to get a bid, I've been around the block a few times.

Attached: 1518269325759.jpg (720x687, 67K)

>The population will just quietly shrink

Why? What makes it shrink? If one population shrinks, other people will come and fill the gap. Societies never just fade away. They always collapse, more or less violently.

low birth rates.

>tfw no richard ramirez bf

Attached: tumblr_nyuozyeGbA1qh2nkco1_500.jpg (500x500, 22K)

well used then? i like them better that way.

>How many close friends do you have user? And I mean REAL friends not internet friends.
Fuck those unreliable normalfags, now this, this a REAL friend. Aims true, is reliable and hasn't let me down to date.

Attached: Mk 12 Mod 1.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

You should ask your doctor if that's right. It's completely delusional.
>Tinder, an app where physical attraction is rated based on a 1 second immediate first impression
>Implying Tinder is the same as meeting someone in person.
Unless your 500lbs or covered in boils, I doubt you're unattractive user, most people hate how they look and think their uglier than they are. You need to get out more with friends or accomplish something constructive it'll help feel better about yourself and the world.

Chad's property.

How come the men who view women as their property are the ones who get laid the most then?

Attached: alphas.jpg (560x291, 69K)

I'm not trying to attract you user. ;)

in other words, check my image

Attached: 1523863061916.png (655x641, 459K)

did i say u were? lmao please read again ;)

Simply kill Chad in the most brutal fashion possible and take back your property.
liveleak.com/view?i=976_1454460669

Then find a dude on Jow Forums get some beer and shoot shit, hell I'd be down to chill with you if you live in my area. Cen Cal.

>White Knight Incel
That's an oxymoron

I'll tell you straight up that women are inferior in most regards but you can still have meaningful sexually fulfilling relationships with them. It's your attitude and delusions that are holding you back not your looks.

Yeah... which invites replacement, which causes violence, which leads to collapse.

It's gonna be Yugoslavia time in about 10 years.

>That's an oxymoron
Submissive friendzoned betas like you don't get laid, hence you are a white knight incel.

>replacement

nope!

So you don't have friends. That explains a lot. I'm not blaming you for that, that sucks man I'd be bitter too, you can make them though and you should try to. I promise life will be a lot more enjoyable. Prioritize that before sex, once you're in a better mental state and more comfortable in your own skin the sex will come naturally, its not the be all end all of life and it really shouldn't be a goal because frankly its way too overrated and romanticized trust me.

This is what the roastflaps won't tell their submissive orbiters.

Attached: What they really want.jpg (900x713, 174K)

And a nice one, a home with a business space on the ground floor. Probably expensive for its size due to location, though.

>unsolicited advice

lol

And coprophagia proves that somehow shit is meant to be eaten?

What happened to the guy that made these? They were usually pretty funny.

Perhaps (((they))) finally got him and shut him up?

Well then I must be a rare exception to the rule of Im actually an unrecognized chad because I actually have had sex and continue to regularly.

protip: It's really not as good as you think it is. Just heavily romanticized to sell shit.

Why nope?

That's how people work man. If the land is empty somebody is going to take it, along with the associated blood of their enemies and lamentations of their women, etc.

Just trying to help user. If you want to continue feeling miserable then be guest. Keep isolating yourself and fall further and further into self-hatred and misanthropy. It'll kill you though.

Property is theft, abolish property!

I fucking love these
got moar?

Attached: when_the_fun_haunts_you_for_the_rest_of_your_Life.jpg (640x868, 165K)

lmao help yourself first

>tfw no paul bernardo bf to serial rape with

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7K)

You can tell these were made by a fucking autistic because he had to label every fucking inch of the page

I don't think you know what imply means, bud.

We can tell you're a newfag because you can't recognize a Kelly parody.

inb4 "i'm from reddit, i don't have to lurk"