How does it feel to know that women don't care about a man's body and only care about his personality?

How does it feel to know that women don't care about a man's body and only care about his personality?

Enjoy slaving your lives away in the gym for nothing.

Attached: DROOfeAVAAACY-5.jpg (680x661, 74K)

Did he get his wife back? I stopped following after he cried on stream over it. He is looking good however, knew he could do it. Godspeed boogie.

I’m married to an instagram ‘model’ with over 100k followers slavering over every single picture and I’m a DYEL fag. Feels good to know I pump a load into her 5 days a week while true betas pound their puds.

Shit thread tho op is a fag

>t. fat fuck

True only if a chubby/fat guy has it together in pretty much every other regard, ie good job, his own place, decent car, etc. If you’re a NEET fuckup that still lives at home, it’s better to at least be physically attractive.

Insta?

>only 5 days a week
never gonna make it

NICE TRY user

Boogie actually looks good and healthy in this one.

Bullshit, but I have a shit personality so a good body will compensate for that

Sure you are.

Go roleplay elsewhere

Confidence is key. Women look for someone to lead them, if you aren't a leader then they aren't interested.

Being fit is a plus and allows you to land pickier/hotter women but it's not a requirement.

>don't care about a man's body

Most fit and active women want a fit and active partner too. If you're willing to settle for a fatty or an unhealthy chick, of course you can find one.

>Implying fat fucks like Ralphie May weren't routinely fucking hot chicks (no joke look up some of his girlfriends)

I get your point and it is accurate to a point but so is OP's.

PAY

No idea where you're coming from OP. As a femanon, I have pretty high standards. They got to have a great body AND personality. If one's missing then gtfo.

It's good to have confidence but if you just give up on your body because you think you're funny or cool enough then that's just sad.

I seriously doubt Ralphie was even physically capable of having much sex and just used his wealth and fame to acquire arm candy to bolster his self esteem somewhat.

>femanon
I call bullshit. Probably just another coping gym rat LARPing as a woman because you've realized your autistic obsession with weights has gotten you nowhere with women.

I didn't realize that the female gender had a spokesmen.

Reads as nothing less than
COPE
O
P
E

Comedians and musicians get girls, doesn't matter how hideous they are. Lots of them are hot.

It's a standard rule.

Sure, but wealth/fame is clearly a factor so they’re an outlier. A guy as obese as Ralphie May that works as an accountant probably isn’t going to score a hot gf.

>Ralphie May that works as an accountant probably isn’t going to score a hot gf

I'd say personality is more of a factor than wealth or fame 99% of both musicians and comedians don't make it and are broke as fuck for the duration of their career.

>Ralphie May that works as an accountant probably isn’t going to score a hot gf

1. Personality is not at the forefront of their career (unlike aforementioned careers.)
2. Even if they have a great personality then don't have a venue to show it off to a mass audience.

That doesn’t really contradict what I said though. Ralphie May was part of like .0001% of successful obese men. Even with a great personality, I doubt a fat as fuck broke failed comedian is going to do all that well in the dating scene.

t. Boogie

Cope harder nigga my anniversary is coming up on the 30th

Post proof or you're full of shit