Is it a good idea to have egf? anyone have experiences

>Dating discord gf for a few days now
>Long distance, shitposting with each other for a while
>we'resocute.jpg
>super scared we're going to break up
what do, user ?

Attached: Gtthe+mans+job+is+to+get+a+job+_ee78d51f3fc1c6ac9e74e7941305fac9.jpg (670x503, 117K)

Your mileage will vary, but for what it's worth I've had an e-gf for two and a half years now. We make sure to visit each other roughly every 2-4 months.

As someone who has been in this scenario for well over a year and a half now:

It ain't gonna be easy, but if it's for you, keep going.

Every 2-4 months ?! what how do you have the bucks
>I wish I spoke her language
:sadtimes

She probably has other e-bfs beside you, women are like that

She's not your gf until you meet her face to face until then she's your pen pal
Relax

tips for keeping it gud relationship?

>
OMFG she's my pen pal .
My handwriting is so bad!

if there is no chance you'll ever meet, i'd give it up. you'll just end up hurting yourself

>Is it a good idea to have egf? anyone have experiences
sure it is, we all need emotional support and just someone to shot the shit with.
the only way I would say to go for it and turn that LDR or w/e into an IRL relationship, is if she is special, and literally not like the other girls, other wise, you can find thant kind of gir lRL easy, and it save you all the pain and trouble of a LDR

Attached: Just_like_everybody_elsee.gif (300x378, 1.49M)

What about an ebf? Is it just as bad or worse?
I don't trust em

thts n -not tru
is it ??
.anxiety

what are you talking about sister Catherine

Sometimes my mother offers to pay for the flights. I'd say I only pay for the visits 50% of the time.

so much worse.
you will never be exactly what they want. just some second hand internet fantasy. You're basically a virtual cumrag

Your mom? wtf, how old are u

This makes me very unhappy.
But it is expected.
online relationships are my best bet. I don't think I'll ever have one desu

getting a irl relationship isn't that hard
doesn't mean it's gonna be great or long tho

I've been in an e-relationship for 2+ years now. As a guy I'm always worried that she'll ditch me for one of her many potential orbiters. Your options are practically unlimited if you have a decent personality as a female. I would just go for it and ditch the guy if he isn't what you want.

It can be hard to keep it fresh when you're talking to each other for literally half the day. Recommend movies/tv shows/music to each other and discuss them, argue politics, share stories about your day. Vidya is great tool too!

I just wish I had money to go visit her ;_;

I never leave and I'm not mentally healthy enough for it. Plus physical contact makes me uncomfortable. I just want emotional support. I want feel loved without lewds.
I also don't know how to react and respond to affection even in a written form.
Trust is a big problem for me. I don't think I could trust anyone enough for a relationship. I don't even know how you deal with one. My only experience is from vidya and films. some trashy novels too

>two years.
shit nigga, have you met.?
>must b special for it to have lasted that long
are her orbiters e boys ? o r

I knew a guy who had an e-gf, they met through one of his e-friends who was going out with her but it turned out he was abusive to her and she found comfort in my friend. They went out for a good while, though they didn't see each other a whole lot and argued often because of it. I think she ended up cheating on him eventually, but thats just what I heard since it's been several months since I last talked to either of them.

tl;dr Humans need intimacy and if you dont have it the relationship wont work

>Plus physical contact makes me uncomfortable
even hugs and cuddles? sounds rough but iktf with wanting to be loved and you'll get used to affection after a while

It can work, I know plenty of people who have successful LDRs, but those people are wholesome and I know for a fact they /want/ to be nice people. they were never met but eventually did meet up IRL,

It can only work if both parties sincerely like each other, the no-longer never met LDR I mention, the boyfriend had a irl gf and had a e-partner, broke up with the irl gf and met the e-partner, and now they're in a poly traid with the partner they now know IRL.

So.
Long story short, it can only work if both parties are neutral on LDRs, and are actually nice people, the poly person I mentioned is dxed with ptsd and talks about wanting to help other abuse victims.

>Hugs and cuddles.
Probably. Haven't done either. Handshakes make me uncomfortable.
Getting used to affection seems difficult. I still have found anyone to give me it.
I'm not sure I'm being selfish.

>I'm not sure I'm being selfish.
no you should definitely get some affection at some point. it's hard but it'll happen I took me 20 years to get a bit of affection

she cheated on him?
oof.
>he should have known better if that's how they met

>poly triad
yo,
what .
are you counting that as a successful e relationship??

I'm 22.
I don't think everyone is guaranteed it.
how do I find a significant other online?

Aye, it was something we all collectively ignored. In hindsight it makes complete sense, but she was BP or something so it's unsurprising.

It was a shame though, I was good friends with her when we talked, it's not common you can be friends with a girl and not have it be weird.

In my opinion, online relationships are fucking doomed to fail from the moment they start. I dated one girl a couple months ago who ended up having some side guy, which honestly probably fucked me up more than it would've in an irl relationship (although I've only had one of those, so I'm not sure what it's like to be cheated on irl. It was alright and we ended on mutual terms. I'm not a big fan of being in a relationship as a whole, though).

Keep in mind that in online relationships it's *a lot* easier to cheat, as long as they don't mention anything about another guy.

Honestly I ended up feeling like the whole relationship online was lacking in actual affection, even from the start, and I actually found it pretty difficult. From my experience, just having good online friends can offer the same level of emotional support that an egf can.

I'm pretty similar to you, OP, with not liking physical affection like hugs much, but I ended up feeling like I was missing out because I didn't have that sort of affection.

Don't get me wrong, some long distance/online relationships can work, but from what I've seen it's pretty rare.

f-fembots add me on discord for an e bf, I'll treat u good and will love u never cheat on u, I'll talk to u everyday and will watch movies and stuff together and a lot of anime since I'm into weeb stuff!!!! I have a tat face and also bpd but I so much love to give!! :3

s.#6939

>fuckn BP ... UH OH
kek yeh,
I ended up dating the girl I was "just friends with" for a year .
roasties . Always swinging their pussies around mydiscord server
reee

yeahyeah, good luck bro.
>tattface .
rofl
:

No, there's other things I mentioned.

The thing, LDRs can only work if both people are not shallow, as I said, the man I mentioned had a irl gf and a e-partner at the same time, the irl gf left him and the e-partner and the man I mentioned are going strong, I know they posted selfies on the partner's twitter, and mentioned going to a zoo. The online relationship worked while the irl relationship failed

Thanks lose..I mean user!!!!!

I think you have to have some sort of mental issue to start an relationship through discord as a girl though. Why would a normal girl go through the loops of an online relationship when she could just as easily have a real life one? She did have several other blokes thirsting for her too, especially her real life friends (some of which were friends with her original bf).

>e-gf
>Discord e-gf
>ldr discord e-gf
Hahahahahgagagaga you might as well break up now user hayayyayayahayahayhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>fr, this will quickly flop

Attached: 228px-Batman-Arkham-Origins-Joker1.jpg (228x152, 9K)

it's hard but you might find someone online through groups, servers or dating apps
not Jow Forums that's usually a bad idea

>bpd
>getting screamed at and called a pile of shit every day
no thanks

Uh I don't do that lol, I'm not kind of person in fact I'm the opposite lol wbu?

Dating apps don't work. People always ask to meet up right away. I get drowned out on servers.
I wouldn't use soc. Are other boards okay if the give out their information?

l had a bpd ex who was just getting more and more angry at me over time and at the end was like "go die you human trash"
I'm not like that at all either I'm kinda quiet

>cheated on
>we ended on mutual terms ":)"
ahh
I've always thought they were doomed too/ sorry about ur heartbreak bro
yeah, it's interesting u say it was lacking affection .
mine's kinda the same. I hope I don't find that difficult, I kinda appreciate a distance
I'm not sure if we should just have remained friends desu .
I really really like them tho .
but im not even sure if sexually /romantic-like..
would never cheat, but they hate my history.
the worst is I can't tell them everything about myself or we would for sure break up

you're welcom, scarface
:^)

>I get drowned out on servers.
even small ones with like 5-10 people
>Are other boards okay if the give out their information?
if you are lucky I mean I never got doxxed but it's either someone who just wants to fuck, someone not good at all or they are on another continent

idk dude, that just seems so fucked up.
was he fucking his real girl while chatting all nice with e gf ?
that's so not cool

>2yrs
>haven't saved the money for a visit

If you aren't a teenager kys

idk i have bpd but im not shit to others, thats why i said im not like that, i only get andry against myself i wouldnt be angry at someone or even hurt them. yeah thats it im that kind of border line, the quiet type, or as known as the lost type rip uh, where are you from?

I don't mind them not being good at it. In not good at it. Being on another continent isn't bad either. It would probably be better. Since I'd rather not physically be with them.
Servers seem like I need to shine out. My personality doesn't fit that.

as a discord roastie
I prefer e relationship cus
people in the real world keep pressuring me sexually , think im crazy and that kills my soul.
also im cold, awkward, rarely go outside, and the last time I was ask out . I was in hospital

how do u know so much ... seems like
>we have an orbiter

>the quiet type, or as known as the lost type
reminds me of me but afaik I don't have bpd I'm just quite and lost in life
>rip uh, where are you from?
central europe hbu?

You're not her bf in anyway, she's most likely talking to 10 other guys at the same time as you online and you know nothing about her real life, she could very well be getting railed by a different guy every night then getting online and acting cutesy towards you just for the attention, you're just a orbiter.

Attached: 1505335457352.jpg (605x685, 77K)

well I shine out on servers. and everyone except my e luv thinks I'm retarded.

shuppp saltyboy. she loves me ,
and we're gonna get married
reeeeeee

What I'd like to know is how the fuck are you supposed to talk to a girl without her thinking that you just want her attention. How does one even manage to get the e-relation going in first place?

Attached: 1531776768117.jpg (500x375, 25K)

then you could try I guess
idk where exactly like if you really wanna look on Jow Forums I just went to here and lgbt so I can't say much
>Servers seem like I need to shine out
you can just talk to people once in a while when you feel like it
or maybe dm them at some point

>thinks relationships have such defined start points that you can pinpoint its 'true' beginning down to the day
truth that being a robot is all about the brain and not the circumstance

who hurt u
batman?

Nah, they all knew about each other, and the e-partner talked to the irl gf on twitter

As I said, they were wholesome people.

The bf was a really wholesome person and he gave me some sweet advice, he's down to earth.

uhm same for example i had a crisis yesterday i think i dont remember well bc im losing my memory i think or whatever, and cried so much bc my cat got lost and i miss her so much i started shaking and crying during one fucking hour and also remembering my life and that i dont know what im going to do and stuff but idk that was just a crisis..yeah i get you but its fine sometimes you need to be lost in life to find what you really need, also being quite is okay after all some people are extroverted and some are quiet and introverted. oh lol im from europe too, southern europe, how old are you??

>yh bro, have an exact day ?
She told me she loved me
we had a fight
and I asked her to be my gf.

I was planning on looking at r9k discord threads. I guess I could join a server and dm random people.

well she liked me for years, cut I have a great personality.
>so just do that, I guess
kek, but for real tho
just be nice, make her feel good but don't be a pussy.

U guys trying to find mentally unstable deviantart chicks

Attached: IMG_2034.png (800x600, 30K)

They talked to each other ?!? yo.
wtf do u say to your boyfriend's girlfriend on twitter ?
this boi has a magic dicc

Lmao, girls talk a lot of shit about their friends, especially the orbiters. She must've trusted me in some regard to not be an orbiter but that's probably only because everyone knew I had a crush on another girl. To be fair though, she is quite cute. It's a shame about all the mental issues.

oh iktf I had like a breakdown every day the last two weeks or so. usually it's like that stuff was shit so far and idk what to do or where to go or how anything will be in half a year. it's hard to describe but I guess I'm going through some stuff rn. cats are cute though. I'm 20 and you?

kekk
so you're saying
>u wld fuck. but she's crazy and not as good as your reall crush
hehh post tt. picc
will be nice promise .

did you not learn shit about the whole Brooke Fiasco?

nope .
what should I have learned, bro?
seems like I'm set up for success

also my gf, better than the Brooke fiasco

well the best thing is focus on other stuff, like for example i just came from my trip to amsterdam, i like travelling a lot but rn i cant bc i dont have more money, maybe if you have hobbies? idk i "lost" my job so now i gotta be neet and stuff and get the neet bux, and you? are you working or somthing? yeah lel cats are cute af sadly ive been trying to find mine but it seems that shes lost..even though some neighbors said they saw her on the street rip. im 21, wanna talk on discord? i dont usually browse this board only like time to time

she'll leave you eventually, no matter how hard you try. enjoy it while you can.

fuck .
thanks nigga, I feel so prepared now.

my relationship has sort of turned into a long distance (sort of), girl i'm dating moved back to her hometown about 3 hours away to start a placement, it's been tricky to see her over the past few weeks because she's been so busy from monday to friday and i'll usually have something on the weekend which has really made it feel like a long distance type thing. honestly don't know how anyone could truly deal with a genuine long distance where you only see them like once every couple of months, holy mackerel!

pretty similar for me I don't have a job anymore so it's just neetbux so I can't really travel much. idk my hobbies are all kinda a bit over already like I don't do them much anymore like I usually can't sit down and play a game alone for hours anymore. if your cat is used to being outside she probably will come back soon. I hope she does. we can talk on discord but I'm kinda about to go to bed so I might sleep soon. but I can add you and we can talk a bit and tomorrow too. are you ok with posting your discord?

why are u struggling. is it the physical shit u miss, or is it the time u spend together
>holy hotdog! captain

well in my case im on debt ripppp im playing with the bank and im fucked up but ill try to to pay it with the neetbux i hope i this doesnt happen, but if my mentall illness gets worse ill have to get the another neetbux bc of the mental state i could have, yeah but what are them? maybe you couold try and keep at them more, my hobbies are music and stuff and my room is filled with ton of shit i bought but i dont even touch them. i play videogames too now thats it or i watch movies or videos on youtube, ohhh at least you should play some videogame or somthing if you want to, i could play with u if it makes u feel more interested on it! I hope she does too..bc you dont how much im suffering bc of that fuck, like i have pictures of her on my wall and i look at them and my heart breaks rip. okkk add me on discord s.#6939

And yeah im ok with it, i already posted it here above so, add me whenever you are able to/can or want to. have a good sleep pls! :)

NONE of my experiences with egfs have ended well. I regret ALL of them.

daym son,
Which was the worst though .?

idk dude. they've all been bad.
i guess ghosting hurts less than 'you've been replaced'

shit, that's a sucky message.

just hope for the best. I did and now im having a baby with my e-gf

Attached: Ice cream and alai sex.png (594x335, 207K)

I have an egf for about a year and a half. We have never met. Things are better than ever :)

WhAT
>how user,
how did work out .
Dude, a year and a half?
you gotta sort that out .

24/7 opportunity to two time on you, and no reason not to, because you're not real to her anyways.