Do more HRT

Do more HRT

Attached: IMG_20180831_022407.jpg (1968x2048, 430K)

which one is the before and which one is the after?
also stop posting trannies

Ok now THIS is disgusting

Attached: 1534512442799.png (592x603, 749K)

Jesus christ I hope that crotch is pre-op because that's awful otherwise

Why is this sudden surge of trannies rising? Is it really something in our food? Why aren't we all feeling this way then?

>

Attached: 1533728036919.png (509x368, 145K)

Now is a trannie posting fullforce on Jow Forums. Maybe "it" wants attention.

It's because it's getting normalized as a "treatment" for mislabeled psych disorders. Being separated from social groups during their development (or belonging to social groups with obscure and antisocial tastes) creates depressive issues. Upon reacclimating to social acceptable activities, the mind mostly normalizes to proper broad dichotomous traits (i.e. lifting gets you in touch with your masculinity so you adopt more socially masculine traits like confidence).

The people that dont adopt the activities or do so and don't reflect on their behaviors allow their dysphoria to develop further and become rationalized in different ways. Since the dialogue is becoming more pro-transition, this rationalization becomes more "acceptable" and adopted, regardless of how genuine it is

Remember as a child when you said or thought something dumb your parents would tell you its wrong? Well because of the internet other idiots are able to communicate with another easier and convince themselves that they are normal.

Attached: F194D53A-5B87-41C2-B510-1666D51E0069.png (750x1334, 4M)

Might as well be post. The reshaped penises look like abominations, and the male pubes makes it even more grotesque
I guess it's depression and loss of sense of identity and higher purpose. If you notice all those trannies care about is their physical appearance, "passing" as members of the other sex. They don't have real interests or real personalities, it's all in function of maintaining the pretend identity they are building. It's also a fetish, called autogynephilia, for most cases (some are a result of trauma, some are phaggots attracted to straight men). They'd take up knitting if it meant they'd be perceived (even by themselves)as females. Tradthots do something similar, take on activities they hope will help them be perceived as feminine, but at least they're female. Sometimes, some trannies like to pretend theyre "tomboys", still as an expression of their fetish

Wrong. Try talking to some members of the trans community and learn a thing or two. They are perfectly normal to interact with.

>It's because it's getting normalized as a "treatment" for mislabeled psych disorders.
This. 1000x this. Someone idealizes the idea of it being a solution to their problems and therapists are spooked to deny the self-diagnosis because they don't want to be crucified for it. It means a lfietime of drugs, suffering, endless complications, and a very good chance of suicide, but they just shut up and sign off.

I imagine many people here are autogynephillic since they tend to hypermasculinize to battle their feelings before succumbing to their faggotry

>Try talking to some members of the trans community and learn a thing or two
There are plenty of trannies in my line of work. I know what the fuck is going on

>Try talking to some members of the trans community and learn a thing or two.
Don’t actually do this. Stay the fuck away from Twitter

Msm is pro tranny mental illness, outliers are susceptible, strangely even most of Jow Forums is too normal to fall victim to it.

They've already taken over Jow Forums. They're trying their best to infect other boards. Jow Forums is a stronghold though. We have to hold our ground

I've talked to many members of the trans community. Including the ones the trans community refuses to acknowledge as existing because they challenge the narrative. You have decent people, degrees of desperate crazy people, narcissists, and then you have abusive sociopaths who use the whole thing for social leverage to indulge themselves due to lacking the charisma or strength to indulge their psychopathic tendencies otherwise.

I've dealt with a handful these past couple of years, not a sane one among them. Probably related to the hormones and drugs, but they had to be at least a little crazy to even start the transition.

Nah. 4chinz is just contrarian. I remember a time when most of the site was pro-Obongo and witnessed a number of raids on shit like Fox News

i do trt for gains, not degeneracy

I think it also has to do with the general population of the site growing up. However I am starting to see more Anti-Trumptard posts.

>When even becoming a "girl" doesn't bring your hair back

Attached: 1333715023124.png (1200x700, 124K)

I am so fucking sick and tired of hearing about trannies

>you will never have a gf you can cosplay with

Attached: 03F1A47D-08C4-44CB-8CC5-1A12F04AF631.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

99% of people are followers, and they are being led into this shit. Gotta lead em right or watch em die

Attached: 0945860+5683+08.png (409x307, 177K)

I dig this lesser scumwave look

>Suicidal gender confused depressives are perfectly normal to interact with

Attached: 1476807305030.jpg (500x640, 39K)

Yeah they should inject Chinese bathroom chemicals into their glute to get yoked instead

Steroids are HRT

Has science gone too far?

Trannies and fags ALWAYS existed, but now we have social media to see them all
And they call more attention so we see them even more

repulsive lol

They're not. I live in the most degenerate city, so I see plenty.

He was hotter before he transitioned (no homo).

> mfw no total bottom masc gymbro bf

Attached: 1508168_563985450365143_1094318845_n.jpg (321x250, 15K)

And yes I also interacted with many of them, they're all and I mean All unstable

I wonnder how often he cucks his gf with big chad cock

10/10 for truth.

Eggman is really not looking good.

She cute, sauce ?

they're not, I used to run into them a lot when I was a degenerate. the trannies are the worst of the worst.

I was so close to become a trap when I had depression back then. So glad i didnt. I think gods save me from that fate.

Attached: 1512250236001.jpg (656x492, 90K)

why would you wanna become a trap when your depresssed i dun fuckin get it?

stop being a faggot

Attached: 24 - Copy.gif (500x281, 889K)

Probably has to do with the fact that women are guided through their lives by their SO and crave structure. That's why they are so submissive.

Being submissive makes you willingly give up your power to someone else which can also mean your responsibilities.

I think the majority of male traps are depressed due to feeling like they are aimless and helpless. They have no goals/ambitions or life just isn't relenting, so instead of accepting their failures and trying again they decide they'd rather let someone else hold the reigns.

Not all necessarily but I think that is the story for most. They'd rather have a big strong man take control of their life than having to become a big strong man.

I'm not disgusted, I pity them.

I dont know man, but for some reason everytime I looked myself into a mirror I thought I had girl traits and that I should be a woman instead. I think bullying + loneliness + VERY broken family really fuck your brain. But at some point for some reason I said to myself that it was enough.

There has always been a lot of crazy and depressed people around.
Before transgender issues got covered 24/7 everywhere they were just crazies.
Now a lot of those people just think they are in the wrong body and that's why their life is shit. Once they transform and realize their life is still shit they off themselves

>Probably has to do with the fact that women are guided through their lives by their SO and crave structure. That's why they are so submissive.

what about ugly girls? smart girls that scare off most guys? very tall ones? homosexuals? you're retarded and talk like you've never even met a woman.

>what about ugly girls?

Did I stutter?

smart girls that scare off most guys?

They scare them because deep down they know that they can't give her the kind of structure she wants.

very tall ones?

Nigger are you retarded?

homosexuals?

If you are talking about a babe then that doesn't change anything other than not be sexually attracted to a penis. Still doesn't change what they want as far as character.

You're retarded and talk like you've never even met a woman

Hate to tell you but I've been happily married for (going on) ten years.

I'm keenly aware of what women want.

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

get on the fucking cross

jesus

Based! More white shitloar... men need to undergo HRT.

Attached: 1519394561544.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

It's being pushed into mainstream thinking and people with some real personality issues are latching onto it.
Remember that the media/hollywood is just all of those theater kids from highschool.

>You could have lived the rest your life in blissful ignorance and died a happy pansexual imp, but you wanted to feel power this year. Well, now you're going to my feel my power as it surges downward from me straight through you from nostril to rectum now until the end of time... and that's... wassup.

Attached: B101_FEEL_MY_POWER.png (1746x1128, 1.01M)

He went from Asian to white?

I mean, I do feel that way. I definitely hate being a man and wish I were female, which is one of the reasons I'm lifting to try and make it go away. I don't know how long I'll hold out though. Cucking myself to maleness seems kind of lame desu, why not give transitioning a try? I would do it if I were braver.

Depends....how feminine is your body?

You are probably just gay
Fuck some chad and see your fantasies of chopping off your dick disappear

>fuark this yellow pussy is tight
>18 years later

left is after right? still looks rather womanly.

some men just make better women

other way around lol

i think it might be the other way around. and the OP too for that matter. both look still suspiciously woman like in the ''before''. plus the stretch marks in OP are nonexistent in the after pic.

If you're judging by the trannies on /lgbt/ you might get that impression, but most of the ones I've seen irl have been very social and basically were normalfags prior to transition. I'm an incel and socially retarded but that makes me just as weird in the trans community as anywhere else.

no, nothing about the male form is really attractive to me at all. I just really hate having facial hair and body hair, and wish I had a more feminine body shape. It has nothing to do with sex.

shit i don't know anymore. looks like a lesbian in the before and a tranny after.
these are complicated times we live in.

by that time you would fall in love with how ever it looks like, if you could spend 18 years with the person

They're all super fucked in the head and are only passed off as normal because being fucked in the head is now the new norm

>but most of the ones I've seen irl have been very social and basically were normalfags prior to transition
>I'm an incel and socially retarded
So your point of reference is non-existent. My point of view is built from the trannies I work with and from at one time being involved in lgbt activism. The latter stopped years ago before legislation regarding trannies became frequent news, but if you work in a fine arts field like I do, you get exposed to these people pretty frequently

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 2.25.03 PM.png (634x988, 584K)

How do get to left side mode?

>larping as a female orc while showing before and after of chemical alteration and potential surgery
Yep. No mental illness to be found among this crowd

Attached: 1511167896130.jpg (853x480, 61K)

This is actually a shockingly good transition considering where xe started from.

That baldness is a fucking shame though.

Imagine trannies would be indistinguishable from women, if they got on TRT before puberty. Fucking jew magic.

>tfw finally futa gf's

>tfw trans mostly always have weird looking cawks
No thank you

She looks better bald than trying to cover it up at least. Wigs work, but once its gone, a combover isn't the answer.

Yeah, I don't think the world is handling the overall transgender is okay thing very well.

Remember back when futurists would think that we'd all have an ample supply of food and no problems? Now we just have too much time to care too much about our appearences and how we're perceieved and obsessively making sure we're unique.