Can't stop fantasizing about being a cute anime girl

>can't stop fantasizing about being a cute anime girl
I'm not even trans or have gender dysphoria or shit like that. Yet I keep resorting to these daydreams because life is so dull and shitty. Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 0ca138334d81e201be98d947cedfe4fa.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>tfw you will never be a cute 2D lesbian with a cute 2D girlfriend
This feel unironically causes me mental pain at times. They're just so pure. I will never be that pure and in love.

Attached: 1469065769226.jpg (700x708, 265K)

That's funny, since that's one of my favorite fantasies too. I just want to be a girl and slowly fall in love with my best friend.

Attached: 1531797763138.png (878x820, 553K)

If you ever find a way to transform into an anime girl, can I smell you? For research purposes?

It would be my pleasure, user-kun

i also have this fantasy except i'm male. everything is more sincere in amine worlds
amine people aren't spiteful husks like not animes are

The big appeal of it to me is mainly that it would feel good to just be equally wanted. As a male your sexuality is generally repulsive to women and even worse is that you can't show weakness, be shy, or be cuddly, loving, and clingy without being viewed as a pathetic, boring pushover who is unworthy of love, and then having the girl disrespect you, lose interest in you, and not love you. The only way for this to truly not be a problem is just to be the girl instead, and fall in love with another girl. Then you don't have to do any gender performing and just get to be yourself and be cute with another cute girl.

Also this.

Attached: 1493111216469.jpg (525x700, 80K)

>tfw you are not a qt highschool anime girl living in an anime world

Attached: 1525387542545.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

God, you just described nearly everything I have in my thoughts.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>tfw you believe when you die you will be reincarnated to a cute girl.

Attached: asd222112.jpg (225x225, 8K)

we men are kings. dont forget that. we are born with alot of shit but the world depends on us. we are the ones who push the envelope and control things and times. women are just along for the ride.

>satania will never be your girlfriend

there was a point where i might have said 'kill me', but as it stands i'd much prefer everyone else to be killed

Attached: that chair.jpg (300x400, 12K)

Haha, that doesn't fucking mean anything when you're one of the low-value males who doesn't have his own niche in the system and is effectively worthless and unwanted to everyone. More accurately, some men are kings and some males are on the very bottom. Women tend towards the middle, and this is an easier and generally more preferable life.

The true equality of it is the great part, the idea that since you would both be girls neither of you would be expected to rigidly fit a certain role in the relationship based solely on your gender, and it would be up to your individual personalities instead. Neither would inherently have power over the other by way of societal expectations, either. For example, in the courting process, it wouldn't be expected for either of you to necessarily be expected to take the initiative or make the advances, and instead of the lewd things being viewed as something to be done begrudgingly and possibly as a tool of control by the female in the relationship, neither of you would be expected to inherently have a stronger desire for sex either way, and so there would be less worry about those sorts of dynamics, too. Yuri is the purest form of love, my man.

Attached: 00000085.jpg (679x1000, 140K)

you idiot its not about the women your worth isnt based on what women like you, women change who they like constantly it's not even about looks or money. it's all head games. dude the ones on the bottom hold the whole pyramid together. you ARE the ruler even though you may not know it yet someday you will realize your true powers and create your own new world for everyone to be in.

patrician
>wanting to be an anime girl for higher charisma and being able to wear tons of cool clothes without having to work out
brainlet tranny tier
>wanting to be anime girl to get fucked in the ass and circlejerk with in degenerates on discord with their voice and body

Attached: 1532682549459.png (600x600, 590K)

>the world depends on mentally ill, effeminate zoomers

kek, it's gonna be a sight to see

only we can bring change and bring peace back in the world the games a trick to make you feel weak and powerless constantly looking ou the window thiinking that true power and love is out there somewhere THIS IS OU RLIVES WHATS BETTER IS AN IMAGINATION stop looking out there and start useing what you got on your hands.

>Haha, that doesn't fucking mean anything when you're one of the low-value males who doesn't have his own niche in the system and is effectively worthless and unwanted to everyone.

you judge yourself by the standards of others, when in fact they ought to dance to our tune.
historically, the men at the very bottom have had a great decision, either to struggle on under a regime which exists to juice them for their vitality and throw them on the scrapheap, or to try and to seize control for themselves, putting themselves in the position to decide what is acceptable conduct or not.
simply put, you can either accept the values and judgment of society, and accept your instrumentalisation as an object that exists to make other people richer and happier, or you could act as a subject, with its own interests, whose ends are best served by cooperation with others in a similar position.
sounds like communism, but in reality it is the master/slave dialectic at work. norps have molded themselves into perfect drones who exist to obey diktats from above, shucking and jiving in order to advance themselves in the hierarchy, whereas we, having neither purpose nor place in said order, are perfectly free to think and feel as we would like to, constrained only by a lack of resources and status, both of which can be easily acquired were 'robots', in the broadest possible sense, willing to coordinate and work together for their own betterment, individually and collectively.
rather than trying to 'earn' the little bits that fall from massa's table, seeking validation from people who have a vested interest in keeping you locked into an existential treadmill until you are dead, it would be a far grander undertaking to begin a seismic shift in the organisation of things, one that we probably wouldn't see the end of, but which would be worthwhile regardless.
the only way we can seize our dignity back

ascended
>wanting to be an anime girl to be the love interest and raise the protag's kids

I feel you OP, im in the same situation except not necessarily always anime girls.

thank you bro, we must stick together, we are the true bottom peices of the this pyramid but we are free to shift around.

I think that's super normal, OP. I do it all the time.

Attached: 7c707ee6acec0291656c598f78fffeb3.jpg (1037x1450, 483K)

truer words never spoken. whenever you get the chance to contact other robots, take it. some people will always cling to the hope of becoming norps, in the future, after they have run themselves ragged pleasing others - they don't deserve that, they don't deserve what we have, which is our souls.
our advantage is a lack of shit to lose and a hope for an end to the degradation which we never chose for ourselves but which was chosen for us by a society that belittles and humiliates us.
some people on this board act like they are paying penance to all knowing society for the sin of being who they are (of being a-a-awkward! god forbid!) and that by bending themselves out of shape in order to please those who were happy to leave them to rot, alone, they are becoming better humans, i disagree. deforming yourself to suit those who know no better than you do, whose authority is questionable at best, is yet more humiliation. it's the final acceptance of your role as an object, for the sake of glorified headpats and the vague hope of a sub-norp lifestyle under a decaying system.
they will bleed us for everything we can give, or obliterate and discard us as untouchables if we refuse to be despicable untertanen.
nobody is listening to petty cries for help. they can pathologise a single man and and sweep it all away, out of sight and out of mind, processed and pilled out.
they will only listen when we have them by the fucking throat, at which point their consent and understanding is unnecessary.

I absolutely agree that "the system" is not an objective measure of your worth as a person, but it just doesn't matter because your life will be miserable regardless if other people do nothing but step on you due to their perception of you. I guess I'm fundamentally failing to understand the rest of what you're saying, unless you're unironically suggesting that if you're a loser you can take comfort in your shitty existence by just committing your life to starting a revolution and overturning the existing social order because you are destined for greatness. How did we even get to discussing this in a thread about becoming anime girls, god damn. You guys are high as fuck, and I really wish I could join in and hold the same optimism.

no one is normal on here user.

Attached: Anime_girl_window_reflection_drop_rain_look_28847_1280x960-2-.jpg (1280x960, 526K)

>tfw no boy to turn into MY cute anime girl

>wanting to be a girl

that is gender dysphoria. a part of it.

Attached: 19285e5eb288698d109ccd3e5f96eef41449006037_full.gif (620x446, 484K)

Nice try, tranny. I won't fall for your tricks so easily.

wtf I was posting in lgbt and got redirected here I love this subreddit now

Attached: 1532132952443.png (1488x1267, 701K)

You'll all grow up. Dont worry. Chad will stop pushing you into lockers soon enough.

Attached: 1533483292949.jpg (399x351, 67K)