Shitting on Keto

Alright, is anyone else not shitting? I'm eating ~1000-1100 calories per day, about 18g of fiber, no dairy, and I only shit every other day, and when I do shit, it's only like small droppings.

Attached: 1527558250132.jpg (5000x5340, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eating ~1000-1100 calories per day
... don't do that

It's a calorie deficit.

bump

No kidding?

Oh, thanks for the clarification.
I thought you were a 3 foot midget trying to bulk

Ask a friend to do it for you. Or rent a Chinese immigrant to take a poop in your garden.

>excluding beans, milk, and whole grains
No

It's normal on keto. i'm 11 weeks in on 2000kcal deficit and I shit around once per 5-6 days.

there's carbs in all of those

Because you're barely getting any fiber and you're eating all meat

>because there's no carbs in the veggies, seeds, nuts and berries

>milk

Attached: BAA5B961-627A-4F61-832E-0D0D911063B5.jpg (644x800, 86K)

Berries? Are you sure?

that's not what the first post took issue with

You’re a fucking retard.

Ignore most of these posts, once a day or every other day is normal on keto. Are you testing your urine and blood sugar? As long as you're in ketosis and your blood sugar is stable, you're all good.

I wouldn't recommend such a calorie restricted diet though ~1100 per day? That's very low. You have to delineate between keto and just a low carb diet. Keto requires FAT, and necessary macro nutrients. If you're that calorie restricted it won't work as well, you will not be able to stick to it, and when you get off of it you will balloon up overnight.

Speaking from experience here.

I'm on OMAD/CICO eating 1000-1500 calories a day since April. I shit every other day, sometimes every three days. You are eating less so you poop less, it's not rocket science.

These are my macros. There's 19g of fibre so it's actually 14g net carbs. Is this okay?

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-171416.jpg (1418x1242, 133K)

kek

Don't know man I'm doing a similar amount of calories sometimes less but most meals are massive salads with a protein rolled around in chipotle mayo. Along with fasted morning workouts still seem to poop everyday and they look like a normal log.

That's what is going to happen on an unnatural diet like keto.
The human body just wasn't designed for an exclusively fat and protein diet.

you guys are absolute fucking retards. is this seriously what you guys eat on keto diet? i never really looked into it until now. you eat 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs? WTF YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED LOL.

1. good luck trying to build muscle with no carbs
2. you are losing weight because a) you are obese b) you ate shit food for life c) keto removes shit food = weight loss better feeling. Wow such rocket science
3. this diet is EXTREMELY dangerous. you faggots have no idea what you're doing. cutting out an entire macro over meme science is really proof that you can sell anything and how stupid you guys are. and you are on a 1k cal "diet". wow - starving yourself like a retard.

im going to come out with the 100% carb diet and rip you guys off. fucking retards lol.

for the record, i am a professional football player. wanna know how many oh my teammates are on keto? 0. Not one person.

hmmmm

k

Guys are you mental?
Keto was used back than in the low carb book of Atkins.
There are studies on top of studies done that show how shitty keto long term is.
Its not even a good diet for weight loss, there are better like a fucking low fat diet you monkeys.

Have you guys forgotten that bodybuilders used to do keto to lose water weight?
This Keto madness atm is just pure idiocrasy, I cant take it.

Keto retards ignore every single solid study against it.

even kek agrees with me. take your keto shilling somewhere else where you can hurt people with your shit advice. obese soccer moms who know nothing about fitness/diet. there are pros here and we laugh at you keto retards

You obviously are not well versed with nutrtition, ketone bodies and have the whole thread's goals in mind when you responded...

This is a post about pooping on a specific diet, not your narrow minded opinion on what works to gain muscle.

Keto is not for football players, maybe the kicker, but it is a diet mainly used for cutting.

The caloric deficit your body reaches is balanced by the body breaking down its own fat to replace calories not consumed.

OP: I generally have the same number of bowel movements, I usually need to intake salt in order to maintain a solid water balance to make up for the lack of hydrophillic glycogen. Also, if I fat bomb in the AM it can make for an extra run to the bathroom.

>professional football player
>autistic
LARP harder

>You obviously are not well versed with nutrtition
>The caloric deficit your body reaches is balanced by the body breaking down its own fat to replace calories not consumed.
Imagine to have such a low iq level that you never did proper research on fat oxidation and actual weight loss in ketosis.
Good luck
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2

>Keto was used back than in the low carb book of Atkins.
>Its not even a good diet for weight loss, there are better like a fucking low fat diet you monkeys.
Actually ketodiets are the oldest and most efficient diets.

>1000cal
Jesus faggot. KYS.
>he still thinks fiber makes him poop despite years of evidence that it's bullshit

You need to eat more faggot.

>protein is higher than fat

that's not a keto diet you fucking retard. protein can be broken down into glucose by the body and is more insulinogenic than sugar, killing off your ketosis. stop being a carnitard and eat normally

>Actually ketodiets are the oldest and most efficient diets.
factually incorrect.
Its also not even close to being efficient, extreme energy loss, fatigue and so on.
Dont be silly mate.

you fucking idiot. it sounds like you read this shit from a mom blog. let me actually rephrase what you just said so it tells the truth.

ketosis is the bodys way of breaking fat down to use it as energy because you ARE STARVING YOURSELF OF ITS MAIN ENERGY SUPPLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO EAT A HEALTHY DIET.

you literally have to starve yourself because you're stupid. you are exactly right. this diet ISNT for athletes. not even the kicker does this shit.

hence the reason why you're on keto to begin with. you are overweight. it's not "cutting". are you a bodybuilder getting ready for a competition? that is the only acceptable reason because keto is a month, max, in terms of length of diet. otherwise, you're starving yourself and hurting the growth of your muscles long-term.

you cannot sustain keto because its a bullshit diet. a true athlete or a person that respects his body eats a balanced nutrional meal plan optimal for muscle development and lean body mass. keto aint that.

user, there are multiple societies where people eat mostly meat and they are relatively healthy.
Same for people who eat mostly veg.

name three societies that dont eat bread or rice.

name three societies that follow the keto diet. im not talking about "large protein" cause keto is not that. keto is mostly fat, som protein, some carbs. name me three societies that survive on keto. the eskimos and their whale blubber?

Kekd

>went to keto
>after 2 weeks, lifts go up
>no fatigue
>6 weeks, lifts still going up
>no fatigue
>high volume 6x a week without issue because TKD
>Digestion improves
>Energy levels stable throughout the day, no post-lunch slump or difficulty waking up
Fuck me, guess I'm some kind of statistical freak.

Listen, I get it. A bunch of retards think keto is magic and turned it into this huge meme wave of misinformation, and that can be annoying to see. Demonization of carbs is fucking retarded. But calling it a "bullshit diet" as a whole without anything to really back it up is equally fucking retarded. Results are results.

>proper research
>.com
you never had to critically appraise anything did you? im no ketofag and haven't researched it very much, i just get more calories from fat than carbs and sugar while eating enough veg and protein, but do us a favour and stick to thinking about your imaginary football career cos if you are either a football player or someone who LARPs as one you aren't one of the people who thinks, you are paid to do. and do what your superior tells you to to you will

Attached: 1534746535764.png (331x132, 40K)

> demonization of carbs is retarded
> keto works though

please go shill keto to soccer moms in facebook groups that go "wow - just lost 10 lbs today!" mother fucker, i lose 10 pounds IN A DAY. lol. this isnt your target audience. people here want to get ripped, or build muscle. or there is actual sports athletes like me that laugh at you retards starving yourself. im done with you fools, but i think i speak for all of fit but you guys need to go to mom diet forums or facebook groups. your target audience is there. no real athlete is following the keto, you would get fired easy.

How likely is it that I can lose 1 lb per day on average if I stick to keto OMAD with a 50% caloric deficit?

Demonization of carbs and keto aren't the same thing you fucking retard. There's a difference between "FUCK ALL CARBS THEY WILL KILL YOU"/"FUCK KETO IT WILL KILL YOU" and understanding that different diets have different benefits and using the one that best suits your current goals.
Kill yourself

See you in three months when I go from 210lbs to 120lbs ;)

ill see you in a hospital retard

>diet consists of 5% carbs
> we arent demonizing carbs!!!!

you are so stupid. let me break it down for you again.

keto diet = jenny craig diet = west coast diet = paleo diet = every other meme diet. in fact, you guys sound like those MLM scam artists that go door-to-door selling vacuums or steaks lol. jsut trying to convince people of how revolutionary it is. or like you are in a pyramid scheme group.

you lose weight because you're a fatty soccer mom that doesnt know how to eat properly. you get on any of these diets and stick with it, you will lose weight. because they tell you to remove the shit parts of your diet. wow what a shocker. then you go and spout zero science and get called out like a retard that you are.

keto is a meme for meme fatties with zero self-control, ZERO DISCIPLINE, and zero understanding of how the body works. you arent athletes or bodybuilders or powerlifters, you're soccer moms at an amway convention

>cut on keto
>bulk on high carbs
>because it works
HURRR DURRR WHY DO YOU HATE CARBS SNAKE OIL SNAKE OIL
Kill yourself you larping fuck.Or go join this fucker

bump

Lol, angry much?
Since we are speaking for eachother, let me rephrase what you said:
Ketosis is a method of allowing your body to switch its primary fuel source from glycogen to ketone bodies because you restrict carbohydrate intake.

You can be of any intelligence to do this. There have been a handful of marathon runners and rock climbers who have had great success while on a ketogenic diet.

Bodybuilders have been known to do versions of ketogenic diets involving carb spikes right before workouts in order to promote muscle gain, or prevent muscle loss during a cut period.

Keto is hard to sustain because of society's pressures, but you can have your own opinion.

bump

its supposed to be a keto diet you fucking detritivore, why not put fucking white bread on the top with berries