Eat more meat and cheese

Eat more meat and cheese.

Attached: 59EBC832-C3A8-415E-B7E6-3A494941FE7E.jpg (1242x1487, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthylongevity.blogspot.com/2014/02/death-by-veggiephobia.html?m=1
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1814937!/httpFile/file.pdf
cardiobrief.org/2017/02/27/top-cardiologist-blasts-nutrition-guidelines/
discord.gg/ujXAaav
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/91/3/535/4597110
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Tx9dCbv-g
huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eat unhealthy foods
no

wtf is red cheese

Yet when scientists tell people to eat less meat, then it is fake science pushed by the Jews.

Fine print: brought to you by the red meat and cheese lobbies.

(((They))) have more than one trick up their sleeves. One of them is to keep you so confused you turn over your decision making to (((their))) publications.

This.

Vegetables are for Jewish cucks point blank period.

>Science said exactly the opposite just 5 years ago

Explain this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180825155432_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 745K)

That's not how conjunctions work

kikes

Journalists don't know how to report on scientific studies

>longest living population on the planet are the pescatarian and vegan adventists
>they eat 0 red meat
Yeah ok shlomo.

They’re also skinny kike faggots. Gtfoh rabbi

They more than likely have been reporting both for decades. It's only about who gets media coverage

>>longest living population on the planet are the pescatarian and vegan adventists
>>they eat 0 red meat

Healthiest populations are eskimo's who eat zero veggies.

Yeah but why would you want to live such a long life? Being old sucks

>pescatarian and vegan adventists

Are tney the ones that surivive on photosynthesis?

Mormons match their vice free lifestyles, include meat and meet or exceed their longevity.

cope
merely pretending to be retarded, still cope
because no one truly wants to die
they're the ones that eat 0 red meat and live the longest out of any other human demographic including buddhist monks in hong kong
they don't exceed their longevity actually, because adventists live longer than mormons, hence why mormons aren't the longest living population in the world but adventists are.

red leicester

>Healthiest populations are eskimo's who eat zero veggies.
KEK did you read that on Jow Forums and actually believe it? So fucking gullible it is pathetic.
It's not true in any way shape or form. They have one of the LOWEST lifespans of any group.

Actually research instead of blindly believing anything you read on this website.

they literally died in their 40's on a regular basis, fuck off sv3rige
only kike faggots hate christian whites, fuck off shlomo
except you're literally fucking wrong
average life expectancy in mormons is 84y
average life expectancy in adventists is 89y

>Lifespan always has to do with health
What is living in a depressing hellhole with no quick access to medical care.

Attached: 1535298784516.jpg (190x94, 8K)

Get to know The Science News Cycle

Attached: the science news cycle.png (595x385, 62K)

Lack of actual controls in dietary studies, along with a ton of data extrapolation

Vegetarian grouping does not merely account for diet differences. All else is unequal, which is why you compare Apple with apples.
>But what’s even more telling is the fact that meat-eating Mormons and vegetarian Adventists tend to live equally as long. When compared to ethnically matched folks outside their religious groups, both Adventist and Mormon men—once their birthday-cake candles start numbering in the thirties—can expect to live about seven years longer than the rest of the population.
healthylongevity.blogspot.com/2014/02/death-by-veggiephobia.html?m=1

>Live 100 years as a weakling
>Live 40 in beastmode
I choose beastmode

Gouda

babybel

ottawa.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1814937!/httpFile/file.pdf

"The alleged absence of CAD in Greenland Eskimos is a paradoxical finding, given that this is a population mainly sustained on a diet high in animal fat, absence of fruits and vegetables and
other important nutrients; in other words, a diet which violates all principles of balanced and heart-healthy nutrition.
The totality of reviewed evidence leads us to the conclusion that Eskimos have a similar
prevalence of CAD as non-Eskimo populations,they have excessive mortality due to cerebrovascular strokes, their overall mortality is twice as high as that of non-Eskimo
populations and their life expectancy is approximately 10 years shorter than the Danish population."

"Considering the dismal health status of Eskimos, it is remarkable that instead of labeling their diet as dangerous to health, a hypothesis has been construed that dietary intake of marine fats prevents CAD and reduces atherosclerotic burden. Bang and Dyerberg’s seminal studies from the 1970s are routinely invoked as “proof” of low prevalence of CAD in Greenland Eskimos
ignoring the fact that these two Danish investigators did not study the prevalence of CAD.
Instead, their research focused on the dietary habits of Eskimos and offered only speculation that
the high intake of marine fats exerted a protective effect on coronary arteries."

"We also reviewed studies that have assessed the prevalence of CAD or other CVD in the
Eskimo/Inuit populations in areas such as the Northwest Territories and Nunavik, in Canada or in Alaska, USA. The results of these investigations confirm that the prevalence of CAD in Inuits is as high or higher compared to non-Eskimo populations."

Keep in mind the traditional inuit literally eats like half the calories of the average northern american white and were much more active.

>tend to
Which they don't actually, so that citation is absolutely retarded.
Furthermore caloric in take and even protein intake is virtually identical between non vegetarian, semi vegetarian, pescatarian, vegetarian and vegan adventists.

>live 40 in beastmode
maybe if you get on roids, in which case diet doesn't even matter, but you might live longer as a vegan on steroids than as a meat eater on steroids.

based and red cheesed

It actually is. It could be read both ways.

>muh 28% increased relative risk of colon cancer
>realizing that this just increases your already slim chance of colon cancer by a negligible amount, a few percentage points at most
>mfw no one in my family has ever had colon cancer, making it even more unlikely that I'll ever develop it
>leading cardiologist BTFO link between saturated fats and heart disease
cardiobrief.org/2017/02/27/top-cardiologist-blasts-nutrition-guidelines/

I think I'll stick to my red meat lads
Imagine actually basing your dietary choices off of population-level OBSERVATIONAL studies LUL

Attached: 1534586247981.jpg (1600x1150, 267K)

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement (((OP)))

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (876x634, 847K)

>they literally died in their 40's on a regular basis
literally didnt

yeah but only one of them has a rolex LOL. checkmate, vegans

OBSESSED

>top cardiologist
>one
>Salim Yusuf
>PURE study
Nice shitpost, oh wait you were actually serious when you made that post?
LMAO
Now look at what the vast majority of cardiologists say about the dietary recommendations today, fucking dumbass.
Holy shit let me laugh even harder at your stupidity.

MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED SO IT'S OK IF HE GETS ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED WITH FACTS THAT CONTRADICT HIS DOGMA

>What is the scientific method
Nutritional science is hardly a science though (i don't blame them; it's just hard to set up good studies in that field)

Chicken parmos for everyone!

Kek, whatever you say little guy.

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/91/3/535/4597110

Imagine basing your life choices off boomer-tier science that probably doesn't even include your demographic in their data set LUL
Hush now and let based pajeet calmly obliterate your delusions

Attached: dc-Cover-20j5s9k0oqht7s19qt20auo5e4-20161211061213.Medi.jpg (800x448, 41K)

>scientists

scientists are retarded and journalists are even more retarded and pedophile satanists in charge of the american oligarchy keep telling their leashed scientists and journalists to push a narrative for whatever reason that further confuses everyone

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ
everytime. im fed up with "addictive and funny" Jow Forums

>Implying any of us meat eaters care that you guys destroy your body with meme diets
>Implying it's not just all bait

Don't forget: You are here forever

>links meta-analysis funded by the National Dairy Council
Don't worry though, here's a study-by-study guide of what you posted so that you can actually read what you're linking
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Tx9dCbv-g

Different studies find different things depending on how the study is set up, who they're looking at, and how well they're able to control things. As much as the media would like to portray it this way, one new study coming out with unusual results doesn't overwrite all previously gathered data.
Here's an article on the PURE study for example. On the surface it looks like "carbs = death, fat = healthy" but there's more going on in the study, due to who exactly they studied and the conditions those people are in that influences their diet choices.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27

>links video
ahahahahaha
you are literally below a down syndrome person my friend

"science" is mostly a joke, most of the studies are completely biased/blown out of proportion/misinterpreted.

Truth is, we still know very little about nutrition and our bodies always finds ways to fuck the data up.

A good scientist analyzes new data and tries to fit it in with other data. Someone with an agenda sees a new study that on the surface supports something they want to believe and then yells "YOU SEE?! IT TOOK 100+ YEARS BUT NOW MY BELIEFS ARE PROVEN. END THE DEBATE NOW!"

Oh would you look at that. Sam went Jamaican.

Wait a sec....Is that the guy from Counting Crows?

ok then don't be a fucking autist, read it the way it was meant to be interpreted

>actually read what you're linking
Do you know where you are?

cuck

Imagine thinking carbs make a population fat

Attached: china.jpg (1276x472, 48K)

>PlantPositive.com
Why don't you go watch another Netflix documentary while you're at it, "dude"
>Dairy is a a government conspiracy, bro, I just watched an episode of Jon Oliver about it

Attached: 1426619449304.jpg (228x221, 15K)

I absolutely hate and love nutrition threads on Jow Forums.
On one hand it's funny to watch both parties argue and get assblasted, but on the other hand jesus christ what the fuck do I eat

>doesn't even read the forest plot correctly
lmao

>Healthiest
>Dead before fifty

>have teeth specifically designed for chewing meat
>have digesitve tract capable of extracting nutrients from meat
>have ability to farm and raise animals for meat
>but wait we aren't supposed to eat meat
imagine being tricked into not eating meat for your entire life.
what

Attached: 1511644098972.png (1480x1080, 459K)

Not recognizing increased protein consumption came when fast food finally became plentiful and calorie intakes rose.

Chingchong eat more when not just rice available

I'm gonna use this in other threads and you can't stop me

Attached: Muh Canines.jpg (750x428, 30K)

Half as long twice as bright nigger

Most people don't even say that you can't eat meat, retard.
The consensus is that we are omnivores who should eat a primarily plant based diet for optimal nutrition, just like EVERY OTHER PRIMATE ON EARTH.
The problem is retards like you who think you're a big strong carnivore even though you would never be able to tear through a cows hide with your faggot little canines.
Then you die of cancer and heart disease because you stuff your fat fucking face with meat and cheese all day long.

People who eat a primarily plant based diet die from heart disease cancer and neurological disesase.
They do not live longer then anyone else because of their diet.
Only because they eat more clean and their veg heavy diet is kind of a starvation diet so they lose a fuckton of bodymass.
Excess bodymass being what causes the most problems and shortens your lifespan.
Doesn't matter if it's fat or muscle...your lifespan is shortened the bigger you are.

this x100 I need help! I just want to know the truth!!!

>cancer
mmmmmmm yes, please tell me more about the 28% increase on an already negligible risk of contracting colon cancer. please, I'm really interested in hearing about how I'm going to be the first member of my family to contract colon cancer. go on, please, I'm waiting.

>if I just say shit, it makes it true!!!!

>buttt muhh .09% chance of getting cancer can increase to .095%!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, whenever I see a person just munching on cheese or steak I get a superiority complex.
I study biochemistry and people who do Keto or eat a ton of processed shit like cheese are just monkeys to me.
Imagine you have science in your world, most of it available to the public.
All you have to do is research, use logic and learn.
Yet somehow there are people who do stuff like Keto, its just dont fit in my mind.
People like that honestly look like monkeys to me, monkeys that get fed the same shit all over and over again
to the point that they dont believe or even cant believe anything else but what follows this narrative.

this is btw not a "top" cardiologist, his scientific background is a joke and his knowledge is 1980.

its not even colon cancer you mongo, its all cause mortality, diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer.
At this point is clear that you have never done proper research and just followed you own biased stupid narrative by looking "meat causes cancer debunked".
fucking ape, disgusting low IQ living form.

You have to understand.

Attached: fx1_lrg.jpg (483x697, 79K)

This is sadly the mindset of fad health dieters.

If you eat healthy with good fats, good carbs, plenty fibre, enough protein, plenty micros, and if you exercise and sleep enough, you're 95% of the way there, and if you were truly interested in longevity you would sell your car because car accidents are common, never take the subway, never visit hospitals, and take care of hundreds other factors before reasonably revisiting your diet as the weak link

>its all cause
>At this point is clear
>you own

Slow down there Rahesh, your autocorrect isn't working. Go on, please convince me why eating moderate amounts of red meat is going to give me diabetes

Attached: 1528081296955.png (82x96, 19K)

>watches one popscience video on Youtube and reads a couple Wikipedia articles

For every subject you feel as though you're an expert in there are 1000 fields you've neglected with similarly arrogant arseholes who feel the same way about you

>says someone is autistic while completely misinterpreting an ironic joke for a serious statement, and in addition, making a rude comment about grammatial correctnes on a chinese cartoon forum
w e w
e
w

Study looked at people who overate red meat/cheese

Study looked at people who underate red meat/cheese

Funny how theres a middle ground that seems to always be cut out in the media and politics

So I eat rice, chicken and veggies everyday. Does this mean I'm good?

i mean as long as you vary your veggies yeah. if you eat chicken literally every day you could possibly develop an allergy to it. happens with eggs to some people.
check this site out:
cronometer.com

Ok so should I throw in some fish in there? Also I've only been eating carrots everyday with my chicken. What veggies do you recommend?

I love how fucking bluepilled some people on this board are on diet. You can have a more productive diet discussion on Jow Forums ffs, and that's really saying something. I dare one of you (((plant based))) shills to post a timestamped pic of your body. I double dog dare you, prove you're not a spooky skelefag.

I second this.

b-but muh 4 year difference in life span!!!!

Gorillas evolved from an omnivorous ancestor and they can still digest meat, however the availability of meat and thereby efficiency of hunting for it in relation to the energy gained by it decreased severely over time, which led to a mostly herbivorous diet, but also a lifestyle of exclusively eating and resting. You ever wonder why gorillas are an incredibly unsuccessful species, while the Homo strand of great apes spread out all over the planet, surviving both climate extremes and severe food scarcity long before the agricultural evolution?

>bad study design
>sampling bias
>human error
>manipulation

if you keep conducting studies, eventually you will get one that says what you want to hear

>just like EVERY OTHER PRIMATE ON EARTH
The only successful primate species on earth have had a mostly carnivorous diet, all herbivorous primates have been confined to a small area with very high food availability and somehow still skirted the brink of extinction even before the agricultural revolution.
And no, eating a few berries and barely being able to digest paleolithic vegetables while the vast majority of your energy intake was through animal proteins and fats does not count as a "mostly herbivorous diet".

>Science said exactly the opposite just 5 years ago
name one credible study that actually suggests this not just an article on a vegan blog or a study that says heavily processed meat is bad for you

based Jason

Attached: jason genova.jpg (1350x900, 428K)

As an addendum: There have been various human populations that have not gone through the agricultural revolution in the first place and lived (some even to this day) off a very high animal protein and fat diet. These populations can be found anywhere the climate was unbefitting or there simply was not enough land available to farm, yet somehow these populations are also much more successful than gorillas, orang utans, chimpanzees and bonobos COMBINED will ever be. Examples include the altaic steppe people, various populations in south-east asia, pacific islanders, north american nomads and inuits.

>trap fucker
based and redpilled

>someone wasted their time on this

I wanna live forever and I don't feel the need to look like a pro body builder because I will be a virgin forever anyway.

What do I eat?