If you could get her back, would you?

if you could get her back, would you?

Attached: 1500023739_preview_1422719660244.jpg (250x242, 7K)

After last night, no.

I finally realized I came to terms with it and dont actually have feelings for her anymore, the memory has faded and warped and corroded. I barely remember what she looked like back then, and shes gotten pretty fat since.

Its time for me to look forward.

Yeah. She was amazing in every way. I fucked up and I miss her.

i fucking hate her but i miss her so much and it hurts to think about at night but yet i do every night.

Attached: Capture.jpg (287x221, 20K)

In a heart beat she was my world even though she cheated and was always mean

Attached: FB_IMG_1533978941217.jpg (457x561, 15K)

It's been four years, and I still have dreams about her, feels weird. I don't even remember she exists during the day, but every damn night she's there.

But.. I don't know if I'd get back to her, honestly. We had a lot in common, but she changed, and so did I, it probably wouldn't be the same.. well, at least that's what I tell myself.

>implying i even originally had in her the first place

As if I could have in the first place.

Not even that you had her as a gf, just in your life at all.

I broke up with her cause she cheated on me . She killed herself hours after I broke up with her.

She destroyed us both .

Attached: CKuiL5YUYAADmrc.jpg (490x287, 23K)

She is my only regret in life. I finally got her after years of looking from the outside in. I joined her circle. The cool kids from highschool. Looking back at it. That didnt matter. At the time I though I made it. I ascended into being real social person.

I ruined it. I was cocky that I could be happy with out her. I figured she was replaceable

7 years later. 3 other girlfriends and dozen other flings....I still think of her

She gets married to an actually good guy soon. I know him...knew him....

>back
Not sure you belong here

my god... im sorry user

Attached: 78.4865836215264459234116.jpg (260x260, 23K)

I guess, but I am so socially awkward and autistic I never make a move, next thing you know someone else takes her.

wow she sounds like a horrible person.

>her
who? i don't wanna fucking normies here ok

Doubt it'd ever happen again because she's cut off all contact with me. It was a long distance thing and in retrospective that's a bad idea but we just FIT together. I've been "flirted" with by other girls (i'm too socially retarded to realize if it was flirting or not but i'm like 60% sure) but I don't really see interest in any girl that isn't a variation of her. I know she browses here sometimes and has commented on when I mention her. Alicia you still aren't out of mind. You won't ever be. :^(

(pic related is mario playing basketball with a negro male)

Attached: 2938534-6019719416-nasty.gif (375x299, 1.35M)

I just wanted to make her life better and she turns around and calls me obsessive.

Now she is back with her heroin addict abusive boyfriend.

She can feel free to be shot by a junkie.

Had a female best friend and she crushed on me hard, but being a moron who thought he was too cool for a 6/10 grill I ignored her feelings.

Then she met a guy who would actually make her his gf and ghosted me, what a fool I was

stop emotionally cucking yourself, move on, or atleast attempt to because you sound like a pathetic piece of useless garbage, unless you really aren't and are just pretending, get you shit together dude. it all doesnt matter, only your happiness amtters

I never had HER in the first place, so the question is moot.

I do have my life together. I have a good job own my own house and car thats paid off

I don't have problems with girls.

I just have this fucking hole that I cant seem to fill. And its got her name on it. Its a constant "why did i do that" the ultimate regret

She was really crazy and bipolar but so am I and I never cheated so yes your right

The deepest understand of yourself I can imagine is acknowledging that you wouldn't be good enough for her and accepting that she's better off elsewhere.

Wonder about it every day. She left me after my insecurities. Called me two months later. But every time we speak, she talks about some other guy or texts the other guy. I want her back, but don't want to be cucked on the regular.

I really don't know, originally she was the reason that I started going on this place, it has been 3 years, I still feel something for her though I really don't know how to describe it, but I know I loved her at some point and that I really hated her after our falling out. I messaged her a month or two ago, because I wanted some anwsers to the question that she left me with, she didn't even remember who I was, I like to think it was her mental medication, but after some awkward convos I thought I'd never hear from her again, but she wanted me back in her life in some way and at the smaller steps towards her she would say things like you are my only friend and other stuff that made me very uncomfortable, but hopeful that maybe mending things with her would be the thing that allows me to start a new chapter in my life. Now she only messages me sporadically and always about some guy she wants to fuck even though she has a bf. As a way to deal with her guilt for how she treated me and how she made me feel, she wants us to meet up in my city and have a talk, but right now the only thing I want is to tell her how she is such an horrible egotistical bitch with no empathy whatsoever the same she as always been and will be. So yes i want her back in my life just so i can see her break into pieces.

Attached: 1531433858550.jpg (1080x1920, 281K)

No. I felt as much pain as possible the way things went down. Every fear was faced.

I still love her. I just know she hates me now. But to be honest if I could go back and do everything right it wouldn't be fun any more. I like role playing as the one who's needy. If it was her being needy, where would the fun in that be? It'd just be annoying.

I want to be comforted, not the other way around.

I was the happiest i've been with her, but it wasn't meant to be
we brought out bad habits in each other
she's really successful now and I'm not.
still happy for her tho