BEARMODE

How are my bearmode bros doing? Let's share some knowledge about bulking for bearmode. Judging we're already talking about an experienced lifter, from the intermediate to advanced range, what should be the caloric surplus? 200 to 300kcal?
Also, feel free to drop some good clean bulking recipes.

Attached: 1508129960549.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hEJcF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I broke my legs & clavicle in a bad car accident a few years ago, but since everything is healed up and I've been off physical therapy for over a year. Would working out to bearmode levels be even safe? I went to the gym recently with a friend and only got slight discomfort from lateral raises. Should I be worried?

I've been adding paprika to all the chicken breast and pork i cook because i'm too retarded to know how to season my food, and it's been a huge improvement.
definitely makes all the monotonous eating more BEARable

Attached: 1445280341463.jpg (314x393, 14K)

I have minimal body hair grow should I go ottermode/lean mode even with bear genetics?

I think that's above our pay grade, user. You should discuss it with your doctor, or a doctor specializing in sports' medicine if your regular one knows shit about how exercise will impact you.

Going for the fattier cuts and adding some homemade sauce helps me reach my calorie goals.

I think that being hairy is only part of bearmode. I'm not fully hairy but I'm still going for it, it depends on what you personally want.

Any anons here dating back to husbando mode general/70sbig mode? Good God I miss those fags, I wonder if they're still chasing the gains.

Attached: tumblr_p51d75mxwF1vkfafao5_250.gif (200x283, 1.38M)

185 92 kg's here. lost 2 kg's because of school and too much work. will post body next year when over 100kg.

Routine?

Nice work user. What are your lifts?

Attached: 2cb8075e-503d-4b41-bd9e-a2cfe24b8754.jpg (729x888, 170K)

Pls gibs discord invitation to server that was mentioned a few bearmode generals ago

Attached: gibs.png (778x512, 29K)

I'm doing PHUL but a little bit tweaked so I don't lose strength gains and focus more on upper body.
Basically replace the upper body hypertrophy day for another strength one, maybe using different non compound lifts, and on hypertrophy leg day do half upper half lower.

The what now

faggot

user... Were you waiting for the thread a whole week?

> The what now

Nevermind newbuddy, knowledgeable anons should be able to help... hopefully, provided they come across the thread and see my comment

Were you waiting the whole week for another server invite?

No, I also asked in another thread that seemed to attract bearmode enthusiasts (the turkish oil wrestling one) but no one replied

Welcome
discord.gg/hEJcF
(And there's a turkish oil wrestling thread now?)

Attached: 1528724286958.jpg (480x447, 39K)

Isn't that the degenerate server for fit gays?

pretty much, minus femfaggotry

>read "pay grade"
>brain thought it said "gay pride"
Holy shit brain are you trying to tell me something

Attached: 1535289003377.jpg (630x620, 83K)

How to attain Bearmode.

1. Become a powerlifter/strongman
2. Don't shave your beard/body hair