Craigslist personal thread got shut down

>craigslist personal thread got shut down
now how am i supposed to lose my virginity? you can't just walk up to someone and ask if they want to have sex with you without being charged with sexual harassment.

Attached: ppp31.png (1888x887, 493K)

Depends on your age/gender(not your made-up one, your real one)/proximity to a major city(you don't need to specify). Go ahead and post those and I'll see what kind of help I can extend.

Attached: DQq2_MrWkAAg4DA.png (746x512, 105K)

I'm 21 yo fembot, within driving distance of a major city. I can't use Tinder or similar tools because I don't want my face to end up somewhere. Is there another place like craigslist for this?

>now how am i supposed to lose my virginity? you can't just walk up to someone and ask if they want to have sex with you without being charged with sexual harassment.

get a male dog

Attached: 3363028b79859a75834a7e5a56a4dc53.jpg (405x649, 32K)

Sadly not. Here's a good idea, though:
>Grab a burner phone in cash
>Use it to set up a dummy email/facebook or twitter or whatever Tinder needs
>Make a Tinder under a fake name (make sure it sounds normal, though) and only post a pic that shows your nose and lower, or your mouth and lower
>Maybe shop the photo a bit, dye your hair/use a wig if you are seriously going for privacy
>I've seen Tinder profiles that literally say "I do anal" and shit like that
Also, if you're worried about sexual harassment charges, don't. I don't think I've ever heard of a woman being charged with sexual harassment unless it was something REALLY, REALLY off the wall.

Attached: 1534099946029.jpg (500x542, 48K)

Also, if you're worried about cameras in the Walmart and you're THAT FUCKING PARANOID, then wear one of those burkas or headwrap things that Muslims wear. Or think of a better idea for a disguise, I don't know. Trust me, if you're really dead-set on this, then weird looks for ten minutes in the middle of the night at some Walmart you'll never go to again is probably worth it.

great starting image opay

fuckin marquis de sade over here.

Why dont you save up enough money and spend two nights in the city snd hit up some clubs? Some guy will go back to your hotel room less than an hour after you meet them

If it's not bait post your location and I'll tell you about the alternative site

Try doublelist. Craiglist, but without the bots and the spam.

Okay, i live in Bremen, Germany.

>Okay, i live in Bremen, Germany.
I'll do it. Discord?

Oh, I don't know if it helps since it's US based then but the alternative I was gonna say was

I am in the US. Idk who that other replier is. Thanks.

No problem, if you live in the northeast US I'd happily travel to you and do it.

Know the feel, I used to get sex through craigslist for 7 years running. Now can't, it sucks. There's alternate sites but they're not as good or frequented.

Does Michigan work?

Sure, do you have a discord so we can talk?

OP here, the guy replying random locations isn't me, so he's probably just trolling you.

asdf318

Yeah, but I'm equally affected by the loss of Craigslist. Also not trolling

I don't even know what to believe any more, but thank you for telling me

Are you a girl or at least a girl(male)?

Uhhhh, where is a girl to take my virginity too?

I live in PA