Tell me about your dad, Jow Forums. Does he lift? Is he proud of you?

Tell me about your dad, Jow Forums. Does he lift? Is he proud of you?

Attached: 1456865074099.jpg (600x354, 34K)

No
No

I asked my dad once if he was proud of me but he didn't say anything because he wasn't there.

cut him out of my life. he's an asshole. everything I achieve in life I achieve despite of him.

It must suck being black

Yes, I just wish I lifted with him growing up instead of waiting until I was 25.

He's pretty proud of me, just wish we could spend more time together since he started working nights.

Dad died when I was 11 so I can’t answer neither of those two questions.

I'm a european cocktail. Dads of all races are missing. Try getting off Jow Forums now and then.

Dead from ALS when I was 11yo. I think he would be proud of me.

This.

How woke of you, did the virtue signals help get your non existent gf faggot?

Based on this very short exchange it's quite clear to anyone which one of us lives on Jow Forums and which one is capable of talking to a women. Enjoy being you.

My dad is really fucking nice (hes a Buddhist), he's chill, never complains, disciplined and intelligent. Hes super cultured, basically the society's view of the perfect man.

I'm the opposite. I can't even relate to someone that wholesome so I never really hit him up that much.

We were so close when I was a kid though so it's kind of sad.

My teenage years were pretty fucked up mostly because of my ridiculous behaviour vs my parents strict rules and our relationship hasn't been the same since.

I should make an effort to do something about it.

Some things about him, like his expression and thoughts on life, are very serious and stoic. However, a lot of his social/conversational behaviors and demeanor are very silly, like the faces he makes when saying "I don't know what to tell you," which often look as though he was taking a shit and had the daylights scared out of him

>yes, he does lift
He mostly just does kettlebells and lat pulldowns, but he lifts
>I think he's proud?
We were working out with a few deputees from the sheriff's department since dad's trying to get into their reserves, and after one of them had commented on how big I've gotten he said "Yeah, I had to come work out with him today, I can't let him get too much bigger than me"

>I'm not black, you should get off Jow Forums for a while
>WOW YOU FUCKING SJW KEK NORMIE KEKADOODLEDOO LIBTARD SNOWFLAKE, YOU'RE LOW TEST YOU BETA

Crossboarders from (((that place))) really need to come to terms with the fact that not all of us are basement baboon incels like them

MY DAD IS DEAD!!!

However having just become a parent I now train with renew vigour. Can't become one of those overweight balding phat phucks of a dad.

nigger

You retard obviously each race has at least some missing dads but more than half of US blacks have missing dads.

My dad got me into lifting and he’s more aesthetic than most guys my age (I’m 20). I’m just trying to be like the old man some day. Really good dad overall

It's called having a sense of humor you autistic lemming. If you cant laugh at a race joke then you really need to sell your computer and go live in the woods till you grow a pair
My gf just bought me a house, my cock is so alpha that it creates new social norms

>Yes
>Not sure
I remember about 2-3 years ago when I was first starting lifting and we were talking and I was happy I would soon be strong enough to do chinups, and I told him "in 2 months I will be able to do chinups" and his answer was "why are you not doing them now?"

He's a crippled old man who broke his back with farm work. Can't do much more than walk. He's proud of me and wished he could have lifted when he was my age

Yes
No, all he wants is for me to be a firefighter, cop or a lawyer, but I'm [spoiler]lazy and dumb[/spoiler].

Who ever put the "pain is relative" caption on this photo is the most autistic fuck ever.

No
No

He used to lift. He was a competitive power lifter in college and med school, but he stopped once he got arrested. I haven't spoken to him in 6 years now, and I don't plan on it any time soon. I couldn't give less of a shit if he was proud of me

Why?

Dad was a lazy fatfuck who drank everyday, didn't work, and succumbed to a delusional lifestyle. He physically and emotionally abused me and I forced myself to live with other relatives and even spent some time out on the streets at a very young age.
I haven't talked to him for 20 years because everything about him makes my blood boil and I won't be granting him any grandkids because passing on his genes pisses me off to no end.
So the answer to both is probably not.

ROFL fucking roasted. The guys response to this roast is just as LOLTISTIC

Died when i was 18. Always told he was proud of me but i haven't done anything worthwhile since i was born and there's nothing about me to be proud of.

My dad is a 230lbs manlet with size 8.5 feet.

He is not proud of me. He started a new family when I was 8 and moved to the other side of the country.

do it user, i believe in you

Should have been a better son. Maybe he would have stuck around.

More like my mom should have sucked dick better since his cheating is why they divorced.

Nope.
Don't care.

I don't consider myself a very good person and I can't even imagine having a kid and leaving him for any reason other than my death. If feel for you guys with shitty nigger tier fathers.

No
I wouldn't be, but he's a pussy so the answer is probably yes

He left when I was 8, found him again when I was 25, he died of cancer when I was 26. I carried his coffin. I'd have turned out better if he'd been around, but I'm glad I found him and made peace with him.

Attached: feel.png (439x500, 346K)

He dead. Never lifted. Used to be quite fit, cycled everywhere and whatnot, but then just EXPLODED in weight. Then got thinner again, but this time it was diabeetus, and he died shortly after.

Guys, go for periodic medical check ups, dammit. Men die sooner than women mostly because we're fucking retarded. And make your dads go, too, if they're stubborn assholes like mine was. I didn't.

Attached: 1515193586668.jpg (444x460, 78K)

Yes
No

I've seen my dad twice in twenty years and he can barely finish a meal because of some stomach problem.

>dad was in prison for my entire childhood and majority of my teenage years because he got plastered and fucked a 15 year old
No, and my father's pride is worthless to me, I'm already superior to him.

dad abused family all the time worked 11 years of his live only did some sports. he has lived off our family for his entire life always threatening with violance untill i packed me and my mother's stuff up and left
death is too good for him

Attached: jiggle.gif (176x236, 41K)

>does he lift?
no. he runs half-marathons. hates lifting. i'm thinking about going from rowing to Olympic weightlifting and he doesn't like it.
>is he proud of you?
yes.

>his genes
You idiot. They’re more your genes than his and if you wanna say that then you’d also have to agree to be passing down all his fathers before him. You think every one in a bloodline was a saint? Go impregnate someone and do better than he did you dolt.

Fuxking hell I have this problem. I just avoid the doctor like that’s the disease itself. I went for a check up and yet for some reason I can’t be assed to go and get the results.

You salty little cunt, your a tainted psche. Have fun swimming in your ignorance, you fucking fool

My dad never lifted but he was/is tall and fit. He was a police officer for almost 30 years before retiring. Growing up he taught me a very strong work ethic and was a hard-ass with discipline and rules which i resented at the time but in hindsight now that I'm older I am very appreciative of.

He "made" me play sports and go out and do things when often all I wanted to do was sit in my room and play vidya. He took me fishing, hunting, and camping regularly, I have countless fond memories of us out on the boat reeling in salmon, or going snowmobiling in the winter and stopping to build ourself a fire and cook hotdogs and such thing. He provided everything my siblings and I needed, but for things we wanted, he made us work hard and earn/pay for like expensive clothes or fancy sports equipment.

When I was in my late teens/early 20s I was a total shithead and strained our relationship a lot. He could have cut me off or refused to help me when I needed it most and not a single person would have blamed him or thought twice, but even though we were barely speaking at the time he would always have my back.

He has always been the one person in my entire (large) family that all of us could count on, and his word was/is iron. He has never not followed through with something he said he would do once in my 30+ years of memory.

Now he is in his 60s and me my 30's and we are closer than ever and making up for the strained relationship of the past. I go down to his house every week and we hang out and work on light renovations and home projects together around the property and talk about life, politics, etc.

There's been times he's been proud of me and time's he hasn't been, but regardless he has always been there.

I'm in my 30's and my Dad is still my fucking hero, rolemodel, and person I strive to be like. He is the most important person in my life (no homo) and I am very thankful to have been so lucky to have such a great Dad,

My dad has yeah
In general? My studies probably yes

My dad used to lift semi often, nothing serious. I started a little bit before he was diagnosed with ALS. he loves that I've become stronger, said it reminded him of when he played football in high school/college

Dad is Chad, dude is rich and Jow Forums as fuck (more focused in cardio, like swimming and all, but still likes to lift). Recently he has separated from my mother and he invited me to live with him and he likes spending time with me, so I have literally nothing to complain.

He didn't
He was

My dad died 2 months ago from brain and bladder cancer. He didn't lift or exercise, which contributed heavily to his poor health.

Was he proud of me? If he was he never said it. I'll never know.

He started going to the gym because of me. I had spent two years lifting and was really fit. He had just been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. He looked at me and decided to get his shit straight. He hasn't stopped since. He's got one of the cleanest diets I've ever seen and he's lost a good 20-30 pounds. He is very proud of me. He worked really hard to make sure me and my brother had a good life and my family is in a great place because of that. Both my parents love me and are proud of me for what I do in uni and for getting fit. Now, everyone in my family eats healthy and me and my brother lift. All because I found this board 4 years ago.
Feels good man.

Congrats to you and your dad. Your post made me cry a little. Some people just deserve to live great lives, have great kids, and walk the years towards the end with a sense of accomplishment.

>Dad spotted me today
>Dad has been spotting me my whole life
Wouldn't trade this feel for the world, I want to be like dad one day.

Attached: 1494644540049.jpg (496x641, 61K)

My father is an example of what a male
Shouldn’t be. I learned from his mistakes and became very successful.

Thank you for sharing this user, it brightened my day.

6 years ago he was given 5 years to live after he got a liver and a kidney transplant when my mom poisoned him. We both know his days are numbered. He's going downhill, and he struggles every day knowing that he can barely lift a laundry basket without having to take a 10 minute breather, let alone do everything he could 10 years ago.

He tells me and my brother that he's proud of how far we've come just in the past few years. We've both gotten fit and generally improved ourselves as people, and he just says he wants to hold on until we both get to a point where we're both stable.

>gf bought him a house
>she is most likely the breadwinner and works while user sits at the computer all day when he isn't lifting
>alpha

Attached: 1532349023577.png (600x536, 253K)

My dad is a pajeet immigrant and he and his brothers have been running an indian restaurant since the 80s. He started lifting because drunk customers would start fights that he needed to break up. I've been lifting for about a month and he seems proud of me for sticking with a routine.

No and he was

Get the fuck out of our country street shitter

Hahahahah polfags really are so cute and insecure

>Implying that born in natural form, with dad and mom

He watched me grow from a fat chud of a kid into a 6ft tall kilt wearing badger mode dude. He proud.

now THIS would make an amazing tatt!

you tell me
> 3k watch as a random gift

My dad is a great guy and the greatest dad. I'm proud of myself for becoming someone he can be proud of.

also fuck niggers
> t boomer

Attached: 52A8CB45-8D5E-4A41-BBC5-E71D75166C70.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

This

Yes he lifted, benched 385 and squatted 585. Now has 2 fake knees and 1 fake shoulder. I'm not close to either number.

Is he proud of me? I think so. I moved out of our shitty small Midwest town and I lie and tell him I'm making it even though I'm usually late on at least 1 bill a month because he sounds so happy that I'm doing better than he did.

My dad lives a 5 minute drive away and refuses to talk to me. I have no memories of him as a child. Calls me an asshole when I'm not around. I never did anything to him.

Except the time he somehow managed to wrangle up a girlfriend only a few years older than me and I got her to fuck me.

But he was an asshole before that, so I'm assuming that's not the root of his anger. And I drive a nicer car than he does.

Attached: 1473365606605.jpg (864x717, 101K)

hes dead

yes
no, and he probably never will be :/

He's the kind of father we all need to become

Attached: 1533351678484.png (226x223, 5K)

>My gf just bought me a house
Oh so you're worthless

This

He used to lift but not anymore.
I am not sure if he is proud of me or not but I am doing my best.

He used to until his military career destroyed his knees. Says his deadlift PR was 750lbs. He doesn't say it often but i know he's proud of me. Feels good

Attached: 29088537_395654884237629_4827545714605162496_n.jpg (1080x1268, 114K)

>but he stopped once he got arrested

don't blue-ball us like that. greentext

He was. He suddenly died recently.

I never even told him how much I loved him and how thankful i am for everything he did for me. He was a great dad and a great man. And i was an ungrateful brat.

Now i have to live with that regret for the rest of my life and its eating me up inside.

Don't know.
Probably not.

>still lives in his abusive dads shadow even to the point of hindering and impeding his own happiness and shot at a good family life while coping and pretending he isnt dysgenically failing bilogically and pathetically

My dad is my best friend and greatest supporter. I love my dad more than anyone else on this rock. The rest of my life is shit but my relationship with my dad is the absolute best and only thing I have

You dad knows whats good.

>father is a very talented person but super underachiever
>never expressed his love through childhood or took part in it
>now i surpassed him in every way
>now very proud and regrets not to be more a father when he should have

That nigga dead. Never met him

He wasn't proud, but if he ever met me his dyel ass probably would be.

This desu.

You would be a good cop with those skills

This is the most reddit comment i have ever seen

Sounds like a good movie

>i dont understand basic biology: the post

>t.spoiled brat

lol nigger never met his dad. Big suprise.

Dont waste the life he gave you on regret, become the best version of yourself to honor your dads gift

Sometimes I think I'm an add but then I get to read posts like this! Thanks

It was my half sister on my mother's side
So no, he didn't.

Nice trips. It's the only nice thing I own and the fact that he gave it to me a few days after a conversation we had means a lot more than if it were a 30k watch. I'm so lucky to have a father. Dont ever deprive your kid of that.

I love you pops. See you this weekend

Attached: 75FD41FE-47F1-466B-BA41-1838B0C9628D.png (722x1050, 679K)

this :(

>the boomer

My fucking sides

This smells fishy
>give kid 3k watch long after talking
>next weekend
Pro tip: check on him now, he might be dead or terminally ill