Anyone here like talking to fembots on discord?

Anyone here like talking to fembots on discord?

Attached: Guitar+solo+from+hotel+california+plays+in+the+background.jpg (648x595, 57K)

>discord
>fem""bots""
lies desu, theyre all attention seeking whores

No. Every time I talk to a girl online it feels like they put no effort into the conversation and expect me to do all the heavy lifting. It's tiresome and boring.

fuck no LDR is hell with women
>have to listen to all their bullshit without getting to fuck them
i would rather shoot myself than ever do that month of "relationship" again

Oh I didn't mean the tripfag ones from the servers who get shilled here I meant nice ones you can find in depression threads and so on occasionally.

fembots are nice and cool to talk to

Yeah. Found a goofy one. A bit crazy, but nice company

Good. I always like hearing there are actual real and interesting fembots here who aren't traps, larpers or attentionwhores.

They're here but there's so few of them that the chances of being in a contactfagging thread at the same time as one, in addition to them actually wanting to contact you/respond to your request or messages are incredibly slim.

Slim but not impossible which is why it's always worth trying.

Attached: 1445973746375.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Yeah, but don't fall for the >tfw no gf trap that many young lads get caught up in. Focus on becoming the man you wish you were. Fuck thots.

Attached: SuaveSwaggerSir.jpg (717x959, 81K)

I don't like talking to anyone on discord or similar anymore. The conversation always fizzle out too fast without a game forcing interaction.

Fembot + NEET Server
~ Come join ~
gg/dDZCrf3

Attached: 1530982296311.jpg (815x815, 78K)

Sometimes, their psychosis is interesting if nothing else. Half of them expect you to put all the effort in while they sit back and contribute nothing to the conversation, then wonder why they are alone. The nonwhite ones tend to be more engaging and less likely they'll randomly go on racist tirades

I'll talk to anyone but I'm goin 2 sleep rn
Indigo#5724
Rudeposters not welcome
I am a certified loser robot
its probably just cuz ur boring lmao

this is the kind of thing i avoid like the plague to have a serious conversation

i like finding interesting fembots in off-topic threads by chance and talking to them though.

>its probably just cuz ur boring lmao
That's why a female has never asked me about myself?

a lot of fembots will ask you about yourself but don't get doxxed!

fuck off faggot with this shit

Miss me with that discord shit my nig. IRC? Now that's my jam.

Your age is showing, pal.

>tfw no more efnet #unix gf
I didn't want to remember this feel.

Attached: 7471EACE-E05B-4747-AB76-23649961BC31.jpg (1200x798, 270K)

i don't like boomers desu

Are fembots interested in hapas or asian dudes? Asking for a friend

How tall are you pls my friend

that's how I met my egf and subsequently lost my virginity

Attached: pepe (11).gif (528x555, 816K)

wow give me a quick short version of how that went down bro

my gf was in the lainchan IRC but crazy trannies pushed her out, now she's on discord

if I never meet my e bf,
I swear .
>I'm converting to Islam

6' my friend
why

Anyone want to talk to me? I'm pretty lonely and I swear I was born with a vagina!

jesus i didn't think there were any xx females on there

well we met in a server and we got along well so when she left the server we continued talking in DMs, I asked if she'd want to be my egf and she said yes. we started voice chatting every day and then started to spend all day together in rabb.it, literally waking up, watching stuff and going to sleep in the same rabbit chat (we're both NEET). then when i saved up the money maybe 8 months after we first started talking I bought a plane ticket (UK to USA) and rented an airbnb near her for the month and we met up and spent the month together (while fucking voraciously). we're still together and she's coming over here for 6 months in a month and a half.

Well fuck me. I guess begging for fembots to talk to you truly does pay off after all.

Forgot to leave contact information...
[email protected]

there were, i dunno if there still are or if the faggots pushed her out as the last one

I just pick up girls on this game called Town of Salem. Boring game but lots of decent looking women play it. Ive sucessfully gotten nudes from 6 girls in a year.

well, she was more clingy to me than I to her, she still is which is really nice, I just asked to kinda make it official seeing as how the guy is expected to make the moves and stuff. she also has a crazy high libido and while it's a struggle keeping up I suppose it's better than her not putting out. I really lucked out.

I'm tempted to reply because I love talking to both fembots and dedicated trolls equally, if that makes sense. So if you're either of those things we'll get along i'm sure.

Whats your snapchat? Im willing to give you a look

was it snakeoil

snakeoil? is that a femanon on discord or do you literally mean the euphemism? to both of those, it's a no.

How do you even meet girls with discords to begin with?

kekk, well don brother.
Have u told her you love her

spot them in threads and talk to them for a bit in the thread, then ask for their discord if you get along. don't use servers unless you want traps or attentionwhores

servers and /soc/ threads, the discord threads on Jow Forums used to be the absolute best places but they're gone now with the rule changes

I don't have snapchat... I'm sorry

I'm a girl! Please reply...

. just be the coolest kid in vc

No snapchat. Case dismissed, its a trap or a catfish

>my egf

they're actually paying you to be mentally ill in the shithole where you live? or how do you manage to survive?

multiple times per day and the same from her, she wants my children but primarily because she has an impregnation fetish (among many others) which means I've never once used a condom and always finish inside her, we're not in any position to have kids tho so she's on a birth control implant. shit's cash.

>I'm a girl! Please reply...
I doubt it very much from your posting style (like the use of ellipsis and exclamation points) but your gimmick is on point regardless, I'll send you an email since larpers can be interesting to talk to as well.

well she seems well adjusted and sane.
good catch

i wish this was real story it'd give me reason to live

>how do you manage to survive?
I have various income methods which I jank together, I get revenue from my youtube channel, I claim unemployment benefit, I dropship on eBay and my father gives me pocket money

I swear on my life I'm a girl. I'm just not a fan of social media, that's why I don't have snapchat

you're one sad, pathetic motherfucker, and I'm not larping about this

nice! keep it up, then. dial it down on those girlfriends of yours, though

kek, it is, i dunno how i can prove it to you but it really is true, i'm a manlet too 5'7.
no she's got a fair few screws loose but it doesn't get in our way

I'm sorry for the ellipsis and exclamation points. I'll refrain to use them from now on. But please reply

>nice! keep it up, then. dial it down on those girlfriends of yours, though
not super duper sure what you mean there but thanks, and it's only the one girlfriend.

Well create one or else Im not interested.

>I'm just not a fan of social media
>uses social media

Yep, this one I think is real, the idiocy and lack of self awareness checks out. Still could be a larp, though.

Thanks Im gonna put it to the test and see if anything happens

Attached: 3689CC40-89C1-42CC-8E24-C55A5BF3A891.gif (244x188, 688K)

I like playing it out with them, shitposters and baiters don't have shit on my diagnosed autism and schizophrenia.

Give me one chance. I'll send you a pic with timestamp in private, if you promise not to save it

Fine. Send it to [email protected]

But DID U WRITE IT DOWNNN!

autism and schizophrenia ain't a reason for thirst, you thirsty, pathetic fuck

how do you even use discord without friends? i havent moved on from skype since my only friend is on it

>not posting discord

hey it's win win, i'll troll the troll or get the girl eventually

wtf, same. I met two girls online in that game and got nudes (both were ugly). I ghosted them a month later. I always fucking hated that game and I got so angry at people's mistakes. Damn.. I've said some retarded edgy shit to other people.

damn my Gott this looks a fun game where the r9k server?

Roblox is good as well.

Girls are super easy on that game. Theres just a 5% success rate. Ive been banned for sexual harrassment so many times.

Its fun when you troll

im horny femanons let me contact you

im not horny but i will be later.
femanons, you know the drill

but thats two opposite sets of advice

You really got him good man

why did you delete me? we never even got to talk

its a man watch out

fuck u tyrone you're more racist than me

idc I just wanted to talk because they seemed nice, next time I know, he's not on my friendlist anymore

Well I guess y'all could do Rasputin-Hentai#6848. Find out gender l8r

miss me on that since its been posted before

i just want a genuine fembot to talk to who's not down with this (i guess) ironic shitposting discord drama being shilled on the front page every day

Friendly reminder you discord normies will soon be purged from this board

it's a gimmick don't expect anything long term