How were your last 24 hours like?

How were your last 24 hours like?

Attached: Nina_Kraviz-e1428945419966.jpg (485x390, 43K)

Got a pretty cute gf, that's the most important thing really. How did your day go OP?

I was extremely anxious, angry, feverish, with pain in my stomach, chest and head.

Oh she's also a virgin

What happened to warrant that my man?

Inconsequential. My head hurt alot and I still break my promises. Will I even be able to do one day of fasting?

very, very bad. thought i was going deaf for a bit.

now, even worse, my injured achilles tendons are tightening up for some reason, and now i cant even get up because since theyre so tight, im afraid if if I get up, they'll rip into two fucking pieces. AND I have to take a fucking shit.

fuck my life

Attached: IMG_5836.png (497x319, 160K)

working my ass off trying to get a 50-hour Prolog project done in about ten hours

suffice to say that I'm royally fucked and am one step closer to irreparably screwing up my future

You're a fucking faggot OP lmao kill yourself

Did some speed and booze, partied til 8am, slept 4 hours, went having lunch at granny's house with my family, fucked around on the Internet and now I'm about to watch Akira before bed

I stayed in my room all day, held in my pee, and starved. People are over and im too anxious to go out and say hi. Old family friends over for the weekend from out of town. Have to have my mom say im sick. :Cccc

they were garbage tier. still not killing myself though.

got high and cried a bit

Attached: 1531424963446.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

also wanked twice

Said to my aunt that if she want to find a husband she need to go out, she responded "that's why you don't have a gf", then I returned on Roblox ...

I have done nothing but played Rainbow Six Siege, Half-Life and Team Fortress 2 for the past 24 hours.

Around this time yesterday I became almost suicidally depressed for no legitimate reason. Went home, drank a bit of vodka, cried a little, went to sleep.

I started to recover when I woke up. Talked to my roommate, took a nightwalk, and didnt go to sleep until like 6am.

Slept through most of the day, then went on a long drive with the express purpose of getting lost, music blaring the whole time. This has become a wonderful way of clearing my head and allowing myself to work things out, and also scream Talking Heads and Death Grips lyrics at the top of my lungs.

Tonight Im going to see Cowboy Bebop The Movie at the theater I work at.

Played some devil may cry 2
Erp'd on ff14 for a bit
Slept like 3 hours
Worked
And its about to repeat

applied for jobs, got an interview and made meatballs.

Attached: coffee.png (400x333, 91K)

Uneventful, like my entire life.

>Watched Premier League football.
>Watched wrestling.
>Now sat here watching wrestling and replying to this thread.

I don't really do anything at all anymore.

i played mount and blade warband and hit a gravity bong all day

the past 24 hours have been pretty crappy honestly. My parents were going to visit (some of the only irl people i interact with nowadays). But dad was tired after a long business trip so i've been stuck another weekend cooped up in my apartment. I put a collar on my cat a few minutes after i got back from mass and she no longer likes to be near me and runs away. I'm medicated schizophrenic so i'm doped up and lonely and my cat hates me. I considered slitted my artery in my neck a few minutes ago in the kitchen, but decided not to because no one would feed the cat. I start my phd program this coming week, but i'm way too stupid to actually pull it off and know i'm already going to fail (barely graduated college as it is). So yeah.....pretty shit. Watching Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui now just kinda curled up in the corner.

>How
which country are you from and why don't you know how to use the word "what"

This also really annoys me, but then I remember where I am and I'm not so surprised anymore.

I'm more just curious. I know a lot of people talk here to learn English, but this is the number one mistake I see from every eurofag and most of the time they believe they're right

I played The Division all day, but no one wanted to play with me...

went on a date with a girl
washed my car
cooked food for the week
talked to my friend about job searching
reviewed my performance from a recent interview

>Played monster hunter until 6 in the morning
>Slept until 2 in the afternoon
>Have now spent the last 5 hours shitposting on Jow Forums and /v/
Pretty boring to be honest.

Woke up around 10 and played a game of 40k with a friend. I hadn't had a coffee and was fuzzy in my head due to sleeping aid I took that night. I lost but still had a good time.
Went shopping for groceries and pizza afterwards and watched Mindhunters on Netflix when I got home.
Talked to a friend who's depressed and managed to cheer him up.
Fell asleep afterwards and woke a few hours later. I just took some more of the sleeping aid and hope I drift away soon.

Done more in a day than I usually do.

>wake up
>Go to work
>Run into ex
>She put on some weight (not a ton but enough to notice)
>Find it kinda funny, especially since I've made gainz in the same time
>Hour or so goes by
>Humor turns into depression
>Realize despite the weight gain I'm still not over her
>She's still there cutest thing to me
>Haunting my thoughts since
>Considering asking her to dinner this week
>Got home a while ago, tried to nap, couldn't get my mind to chill, been drinking...

Average. Just trying to keep doing what I've been doing for the next few weeks, and see if I notice any payoff.

My last 24 hours was being bored. I was too bored to figure out the existential meaning of existence. Something whatever, God or this mass of porridge called my brain told me that there is ultimate strength in enduring boredom.
Takeshi Kovacs endured the cyber-hell of centuries of boredom, but then again, I am NOT Takeshi Kovacs.

Went to ikea after cleaning my apartment together with my roommate. Bought a new desk, panicked about the future and debated on quitting my grocery job to focus on my last year of school, but i hate not having income. Now I'm on my lunch break getting tea and a muffin.

Attached: tmp_1788115329116421593194677790609126193.png (389x634, 252K)

I've player 30+ hours of mh world over the last today
I played with friends though

I have had a pit in my stomach for many hours because my cat's newborn kitten took a 3 foot fall. It's not crying but I hope nothing got messed up.

Attached: nervous.jpg (192x182, 9K)

My computer's hard drive went kaput. Been working on repartitioning it to work around the damaged bits.

It's probably ok. Babies can take a lot of damage because their bones are still flexible.

Been drinking a lot. Girl is ghosting me. Nothing new. Hurts a little more everytime

Attached: 1526928551337.jpg (750x461, 109K)

>Went to a massive state park because the weather wasn't set on sterilize, still got sunburn
>Get trapped inside due to massive thunderstorm
>Shitpost
>tried to flesh out some ideas that lead nowhere
>did some reading

Attached: Drifting off.jpg (1200x925, 474K)

Was at otakon in DC. Wandered around with an antifa faggot for an hour talking about ttrpgs. Found some guys that were easily more right winged outside my hotel at 2am drinking so I shared some hard liquor and weed with them. Stayed up all night then packed up all the con shit and drove 8 hours to a hotel in Ohio. Relaxing now.

>tfw irl Jow Forums meet ups may have turned me into a pseudo normie.

Spent 5 hours arguing with Jow Forumstards about holocaust
I feel like I lost 30 IQ points

Is the mall the shitshow they say it is? or are they all just retards shouting at each other

>cold
>loveless
>touchless
>empty
I'm suffocating, lads

Attached: 645323414.jpg (577x537, 32K)

I sincerely hope it gets better. I know i've been in bad shape at times and it seems like life has both good and bad moments, but i always forget about the good when in the bad ya know?

I left DC today and didn't go there while I was there so no idea.

Very good I went surfing then relapsed on nofap and now feel like complete garbage and will be completely unmotivated for the next 3 days until my streak gets higher. Then I relapse and loose another week. I realized that this cycle has caused me to get absolutely nothing done for the past 2 months.

I went on a 8 hour long trip in a Mustang.
Planned a wedding.
Went to go swimming on the beach.
Went go cart racing with my dad and bro. (I was last place)
Went swimming in our pool.
Sunbathed for like 2 hours.
Made a pork roast.
Went to sleep.

Pretty great day actually.

>10pm yesterday
>playing We Happy Few all night
>stop playing around 12pm
>get a cup of water from downstairs, and marathon AVGN for the next 2hrs
>go to sleep at 2AM after fapping
>wake up at 8AM, and make coffee
>drink and continue playing WHF
>play it until 12PM
>eat lunch and continue marathoning AVGN, browsing /v/ and /co/, and watching random vidya streams
>eat dinner at 5PM, and then continue doing the same bullshit after
>10PM currently, and I'm still doing the same thing

I'm boring. I just watch youtube videos and play vidya all day. My last 24hrs was just sitting in front of my monitor.

went to a drag themed party dressed as Dr Frank'n'furter, was pretty dope.

I went to work, which I really enjoyed (I'm a manager at a museum and have a masters). Texted and flirted with a girl I've been on a few dates with and text every day. We havent had sex yet (I'm a virgin, shes a stacy) but she plans to stay the night.

Also texted another girl who is smarter and doesnt seem like a stacy. How has turning 25 and getting a cool job turned me into a slut with no morals?

>Study
>Study
>Jow Forums
>eat
>study
>study
>nap
>study
>Jow Forums rn
God i hate this

>played Elite Dangerous all day
>tried to help one of my only friends deal with their breakup, was probably useless
>realized I'm finally sick of one of my favorite songs
>thought about how fucked I'll be once college starts
Decidedly mediocre.

Attached: 1522455010442.jpg (304x300, 12K)

Then what the fuck are you doing here man? Please go...please

such a cozy day and pic. thanks

Last night I was really high and depressed and stayed up until 3:30 watching YouTube and shit posting.

Slept until 12:30 and forced myself to eat a bunch and played some rocket league. Decided to goto gym and ride my bike to try and feel better which completely turned things around.

Made me feel good enough to invite a girl over, we made a late dinner and had very good sex. She just left, so here I am. Were all gonna make it bros.

>met girlfriend
>went with her to a punk concert
>real underground stuff, honestly didn't care though since I don't like punk
>leave around an hour later with the plan of going out for a few drinks then back to her place
>we just end up going to her place
>walk in an get hit with a huge wave of awkwardness as her roommate has his whole family at the apartment
>whatever just go to her room
>we strip down for bed
>she doesn't want me to watch her do it though
>aight, grab her labtop and look for a movie to watch
>pick some shit about aliens
>20 minutes in we start to make out
>end up having sex of course, do our best to be quiet
>we both cum and get ready to sleep after a bit of talking
>wake up about 10 but don't really do anything but fuck once and talk till 12
>she showers and we head out for lunch
>we go to a nice restaurant on the party street she lives on
>cash burger and fries
>I go home and get cleaned up
>we meet up again about 6 to go to a movie
>we watch the slender man movie it's kinda shit but whatever
>we split and now I'm on a bus home
Kinda feel sad though, it's probably cause it's Sunday and raining but whatever

Fuck off normalfag. Begone

24hr specifically or asking how people are currently doing?

Thursday
>Grandma's kidneys shut down
>Spent two hours just holding her hand
>She would smile when she looked at me, but unable to speak

Friday
>Go over for a hour in the morning and a hour at night to hold her hand
>She can't focus her eyes anymore, just sleeps. She can still grip my hand.
>She stops eating

Saturday
>Cant grip or open her eyes
>Cant speak
>Apparently hearing is the last thing to go so i just sit with her and talk about stuff
>Was there for a couple of hours

Today
>Went over this morning with my dad
>Everything but her heart appeared to be shut down
>Sit with her for a few hours
>15 minutes ago got the call that she is gone

Hasn't really hit me yet so getting drunk.

Pretty calm, I think I was sad at some point but I'm not sure about what.
Played some games, had varied results, mostly remained apathetic.
I didn't go outside, I don't think I've been out in a few days.
Woke up after 6 pm, that was nice.
Haven't eaten yet, not yesterday either, I'm hoping for results but I doubt I'll get them.

Attached: Satania74.png (586x570, 381K)

>work til 7am
>come home, no traffic
>eat, finish watching jim jeffries comedy special
>play some vidya (dead by daylight)
>make plans to hang out with girl to watch horror movies
>she jumps online, we play dead by daylight together for a few hours
>go to bed
>wake up
>check email, get bored and fuck around on Jow Forums