Why are white women so boring?

Why are white women so boring?

Attached: DJteqsAUMAANScM.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

i dunno op did you ever think you might just be interesting?

why is OP so bitter

I wonder if Ms. Hays could ever be a faithful wife.

Why would you expect a meme gender that has everything handed to them in life to be interesting?

Top that off with on average, less IQ than men and you have a recipe for the boring vacuous modern woman.

I think its just a culture difference mostly that makes it seem that way

Yeah, they all have the same cookie cutter hobbies, and nothing exciting to make them stand out from the pack.

What do you mean you autist

every woman is boring. They only care about looks and beauty.

Pretty much all young people are boring with similar lame hobbies.

our culture has taught them that they don't need to be interesting or skilled at anything to be valuable

brown indian man here
if u dont want your women i'll gladly take them off your hands for you, free of charge, white women are sexy goddesses with big bobs and they must be worshipped, white women are vishnu's gift to indian men and we will take them all one day, mark my words, the future belongs to us, india super power 2030

More like white women are cows, hence why ya'll think they are sacred.

Go away pajeet. Stick to your own stinky women like I do

Only valid answer in here.
Doesnt mean its a bad thing if you are into other cultures because of it (at least I believe so, not so sure how it will be in the long term)

i bet you are black, arab or asian, but indian men will inherit this earth, as we are meek, and the meek will inherit the world, we are far superior to other ethnic men, and we will claim all white women for ourselves, pic related is a chadpreet who claims to be an incel, even our incels are better looking than you

Attached: 54564635675.jpg (430x764, 43K)

that chick needs to brush her tongue when she brushes her teeth. blech

Get outta here, you ugly Alibaba motherfucker.

>Why are white women so boring?
I don't know what you are talking about. White women are fun, beautiful, smart and I love them.

He means why don't play vidya and watch anime all day like he does.

>Travelling
>Netflix
>Wine and shit
>Instagram
They're fucking annoying

Attached: IMG_1737.jpg (480x380, 14K)

All women are boring. Only thing interesting about them is fucking them.

white women are boring? no white, black, latina, etc. are all boring!!! expect for asian woman they are not. they are pure and innocent prizes with so many interesting things to say. actually especially when they are drawn, those girls have the best personality.

how can u femanons compete?

*inserts pic of black sissy taking white dick*

was that the response u wanted?

Imagine if you had everything easy and never had to actually worry about anything other than the problems you create?

Thats a white woman.

But heyyyy, they love travelling, they love the walking dead and orange is the new black and they totally love their phone.

fucking bored to tears.

Old dude i knew had a saying. If women didnt have pussies their would be a bounty on the bitches.