Just turned 21 2 seconds ago

>just turned 21 2 seconds ago
>done nothing with my life apart from being a NEET for 5 years

why does losing your youth hurt so much?

Attached: wojak1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Gonna be 21 in 2 weeks myself. I know that feel user. 5 more years like this will pass and I know I'll regret them too.

The night I turned 21 I got piss drunk with a friend and sang Karaoke at a Piano bar. Was pretty good at it too imo. iirc I sang Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and Sympathy For The Devil.

Trying to sing the latter song was difficult because I couldnt tell if the pianos were purposefully playing louder to drown me out or if they were just getting as into it as I was. Fucking love that song.

Yep, I know that I'll be in the exact same situation in 4 years complaining about being 25, time is cruel.

Turned 26 a few weeks ago, I am dying from my lifelong diabetes. I feel sick all the time, my body is so dysfunctional that it sometimes rejects insulin when I take it. I feel so sick I can't put down food, so sick I can't sleep, so I lay on the floor of my room trying to find a comfortable position most nights. Do you know what it's like being starving but unable to eat? Its fucking horrible. I've lost so much weight and I feel weak most days. I just want this suffering to end, I was young and joyful once, but I have always had an empty hole in my heart. I dont want to live anymore... I found my soul mate, she is an angel trying to help me through this but it is putting a huge strain on her and now she is distant because of it... I am so miserable... someone please just kill me

Attached: 0670a99093a23d935a40ffea74d3795d.png (500x753, 812K)

right in the feels user, god damn.

Attached: wojak3.jpg (535x577, 35K)

when did you get diagnosed with the beetus user

I'm in school but I feel the same way. I'm 20 and I just feel fucking old.

Yeah pretty much, time just goes back so fast. Feel so damn old

Vinesauce Joel? I mean Joel would probably never admit it's him on Jow Forums but still.

I just turned 21 but what the fuck? I still feel like 15 or 16 . Like it has not been 6 years ... It feels like the world started going faster idk does any one feel that too especially you guys being near the same age

I hear you on that, it feels like just yesterday I was 16 and now I'm 21, like man where the hell did the time go

On top of that I even still act like your typical underage b& zoomer.

M8 I turned 26 a month a go, can you faggots seriously just fuck off, you still got youth and time to get your shit sorted. Just remembered that what you do now will affect you greatly down the line

Iktfb, but at age 25.5

This. 20? 21? You faggots are still kids.

I mean what's the difference, I'll be 26 eventually and be in the exact same situation. Didn't you feel old at 21?

how do you feel at 25? old?

Nah mate, that shit only set in for at around 24, until then I had the 'Im young and this will last forever' mentality. Then I realized my body was failing and everything I used to enjoy now sucked...now I've got to decide if I should carry on for the next 60 years or just kms

What's wrong with your body? your body starts slowing down only in your mid 20s? jesus, I want off this ride

24 atm, feels like fucking shit desu. I haven't really achieved much.

>Have license + car
>Have shitty job at supermarket
>Been to uni and completed a few units, but dropped out after I realized my degree (Paramedics) wouldn't leaad to the a job in my country (Over saturated with graduates)
>Still living with parents

So yes, kinda a loser still.

It gets way worse, bitch.

I've noticed it too, you just have more aches and pains.

Getting older sounds horrible, I'm going to be at that age before I know it.

It sucks user, just try to enjoy the little things in life, remember possessions won't make you happy but experiences will.

Pretty much what
said

Other things I've noticed:
>eyesight
>metabolism
>energy reserves
>ability to get fucked up (drunk)

>I want off this ride
Iktfb

Can't say I've noticed eye sight failing (I've always had shitty vision due to a medical issue).

Metabolism for me has always been fast but I smoke so that's why

>Energy reserves is something I have noticed, I'm only working 3 days a week and I have monday-Thursday off and I still feel like I don't want to do anything in my time off.

I just turned 23 yesterday.
Been a neet for years, now a Janitor.

Pressured by "exhange femily/adoptive uncles and aunts" to go to college and pay for it myself but I don't even make enough to live and get by.