/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

>what is a hikki?
someone who doesn't go outside for long periods of time or only to get food to survive,
for example not leaving the house for years or for a month at a time to get things needed to live.

>NEET
Easy one, yet I see people mix it up, it means no worky and no training or education
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hows my fellow NEETs going?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_rioshi__8b7e76d5f68906d9514c637ecfd43402.jp (650x832, 216K)

ok guys.
I just woke up and its nice and cozy, only 3 days until I can move into my bedroom.

Oh, im selling all my gaming stuff as well,
as I wont be using it at all

Attached: 1524311890214.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Hello.
I am running very low on drugs. Not sure how to proceed.

Everyday I think about my life in past and present and the conclusion always is that my problems exist due to me being a low quality human. I have not found a solution to that yet...

Attached: 1518160160870.gif (420x544, 821K)

im just sitting at my computer staring at the screen trying to find something to do that will make me feel good about myself before i go to sleep. was supposed to play vidya with a friend but they were busy all day and didnt tell me until about an hour ago.

Attached: artworks-000139186040-wtzc57-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Everyday I think about my life in past and present and the conclusion always is that my problems exist due to me being a low quality human. I have not found a solution to that yet...

Its probably true man, we are losers and sure most of us had bad luck or mental illness but dame, we really fucked up.

>STOP THINKING
seriously bro...just let the past me the past

>im just sitting at my computer staring at the screen trying to find something to do that will make me feel good about myself before i go to sleep.

well...why not just relax man.
dont beat yourself up man...you dont have to achieve anything

ive been listening to music which sorta helps, but today was so damn uneventful that it makes me feel like shit.

if i wouldve know my friend was busy, i would have found other stuff to do. i put all this time aside for my friend, but i just basically set myself up for disappointment.

>if i wouldve know my friend was busy, i would have found other stuff to do. i put all this time aside for my friend, but i just basically set myself up for disappointment.

make sure you tell him that, that isnt ok.

i did, but its mostly my fault for getting my hopes up in the first place. i just wanted to play vidya with them, with anyone really.

i dont even know if hes interested in stardew valley, but i havent even had the chance to try out the new coop update with anyone.

most of my friends are always busy with their own little friend groups, and any time i try to play a game with them it just feels like they aren't interested in the game as much as i am.

I recently quit my job, so now I am a NEET. Been alright so far, have been just a lazy NEET.

Attached: 1533737831120.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

Is there anything I can spend my NEETbucks on that can give me happiness or at least some kind of social situation? I keep spending it all on beer and that's nice but doesn't do much for me. I did go out and confidently talk to some attractive women because of the inebriation from the beer one night recently but they didn't want to do anything with me. There's a convention I'd like to attend but it's not until October.

Attached: 1533204472822.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Stop avatarfagging or the jannies will get triggered again. Use other konosuba girls or something.

I'm shit as usual. Been playing cuphead and gta5.
It's sad when you see sales figures for cuphead and compare to faggotunknown's battlegrounds sales figures.
Dumb normalfags are almost entirely to blame for the shitty state of the industry.

Later I'm riding my bike into town to buy some fruit and bread.

Attached: wiz.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Your post feels kind of like a punch in the gut. Of course it's bad to be envious of other people but I've always been curious on how it feels to live a life like people like you tend to describe on here. I could never imagine it to be so bad you'd actually complain about it. To have your daily life being so exciting that some off days can feel uneventful. To have pastimes which you genuinely enjoy and can easily switch between when your current action doesn't give that kick. To have other people who you are in regular contact with and who honestly enjoy spending time with you. I wonder how you people can come on here and brag about your life while trying pose as a loser at the same time, because clearly you have something going on in your lives and other things to do which you enjoy.

Attached: 1483223456249.jpg (698x658, 136K)

does it really have to be some sort of competition about who has had a worse off life? i spend all day every day sitting at my computer doing fuck all besides the off chance of playing vidya and occasionally speaking on a discord server, i mentioned a single person who i deemed noteworthy enough to consider a "friend" but you assumed that im bragging about something as small as that. do you really not have anyone youve spoken to and had more than one conversation with them? would you like someone to talk to?

well you are lucky to have friends and sometimes not everything works out.
I wish you luck.

lazy NEET is comfy NEET :)
eitehr go out and get your shit together or accept you will be a NEET forever.

Buy some weeb merch :)
I find discord is nice for social stuff....
talk to otehr robots :)

>Stop avatarfagging or the jannies will get triggered again.
actually only one mod bans me now/lately and he isnt online for like 11 hours.
I may start doing that though :)

>Dumb normalfags are almost entirely to blame for the shitty state of the industry.
100% man, I used to play battlefield and the retard devs listened to reddit and fucked the game completely.

>Later I'm riding my bike into town to buy some fruit and bread.
you prefer to bike around? tahts healthy man.
I understand you user... I havent talked to anyone IRL who was a ":fren" for like 6 years...

I know what it is like to always be depressed and then I see people say they where depressed today on here and I feel sad knowing that I never feel anything but depressed...

I dont blame robost for gate keeping as so many normalfags are shitting up R9K.|
thanks for being nice in reply

Attached: 1529305762964.jpg (2894x4093, 1.72M)

i can fully understand gatekeeping, i just dont like being associated with normals as soon as i mention friend. it was a pretty naive reply considering that i initially thought it wasnt exactly difficult to find someone to talk to on a constant basis, but there are many variables that prevent some kind of friendship. i dont want anyone to envy me at all.

No friends go outside 1-2 times a week. Doing an online course cant get a job what class do i falling to?

>does it really have to be some sort of competition about who has had a worse off life?
I've never mentioned any single thing about a competition of anything, stop putting words in my mouth. I've just seen people like you brag on here so many times and decided to post about it.
>i mentioned a single person who i deemed noteworthy enough to consider a "friend" but you assumed that im bragging about something as small as that.
Considering how high one's hubris has to be to be able to freely declare whether people are "noteworthy" enough and then to justify that behavior, I doubt there's much else you are doing here.
>do you really not have anyone youve spoken to and had more than one conversation with them?
That's not a good question to ask, since parents, tutors and other people you have to talk to would lead to a positive answer. I have no single person who I am so close to as to call them a friend or an aquaintance.
>would you like someone to talk to?
In fantasy yes, in reality no. I've tried to find and hold people but it has failed so many times I don't bother anymore.

And both our depression and the people who brag on here will never go away.

I'm not trying to "gatekeep" anything and have not associated you with "normals". I simply expressed my displeasure against people like you.

I just assume when peopel say friend they mean online one as I am also a loser.
its when people say they have a GF ect ect ect I think, REEEE out normie.

hey if you want to chat on discord add me Gunjyguy

at least you go out once or twice a week, for most people that is a lot.

just keep trying man

Attached: 0006458d7672443a8df1fc26064747ec.jpg (625x800, 199K)

> just keep trying man
Trying to do what exactly? I'm not sure what you mean

>And both our depression and the people who brag on here will never go away.

This hurts man...knowing I will never be happy sucks.
seeing people with meme depression pisses me right off on here...

Attached: 1513462744798.jpg (1620x1812, 643K)

just trying to make your life better...
I mean , I dont try anymore and I gave up but unless you are ready to admit defeat like me...you need to try hard man.

>be NEET
>spend all my time online
>get roped into contributing a fic to a fanzine with online friends
>it's technically for-profit but not gonna make any real money and nowhere near full-time anyway

d-do I still qualify for this thread?

I'm hoping to drop out of school soon so my time of becoming a neet for the last year of my life is going to be great.

But on other things, I'm looking forward to RDR2 that's coming out soon. Also hi Gunjy.

Oh I just didn't know what you meant thanks..
I'm happy enough with my life I just want to get a decent job. Sorry to hear you have given up. I have found learning something new cheered me up. It wasn't an instant thing but it helped over time after about 2 months. I started looking forward to learning something new involved with what I was learning. Now I have all these Ideas in my heard I want to achieve when I'm skilled enough to do so.

It really does suck like nothing else. You can only hope for moments where the dread blends in with the background, but then you still live in fear of the moments where it hurts like a wedge in your chest.

Attached: 1459111453782.png (768x432, 159K)

yeah of course man :)
last year of your life?
You are planning to exit, well I hope you do so safely fren.
who are you user :)

>I'm happy enough with my life I just want to get a decent job.
well sounds like you are doing great......
why are you wasting time on here if your doing so well fren?

>where it hurts like a wedge in your chest.
People dont get that depression can manifest itself physically and actually hurt you...

You can actually FEEL depression when it decides to fuck you in the ass...

Attached: 1518061035751.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

I'm Frickz.

>but that pic

Attached: 34567898765.jpg (250x240, 6K)

having hard time to find friends (internet) to talk to. every discord server i join is just orbiters or literal incels. i just want someone who shares same interests as me and would help past the time.

> why are you wasting time on here if your doing so well fren?
Definitely not doing well ha. I just don't have much worth complain about. My life is the way it is now from my choices and actions. I'm on here to shit talk.. I'm on here for the same reason I would think you are shit posting.
We all have craving to communicate even if it's though a monitor.

>i just want someone who shares same interests as me and would help past the time.
yeah man...add me man I dislike incel fags and discord drama.

>I'm on here for the same reason I would think you are shit posting.
We all have craving to communicate even if it's though a monitor.

meh...I just cant enjoy gaming anymore or any hobby I used to so shit posting is all I can do.

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0042-200.jpg (715x1000, 361K)

I want to embrace shamelessness to the point I can no longer care about any of this shit. It would be magical to not feel bad under pressure to work

Discord is a really mixed bag place for me. If you can find somebody to talk to privately some can be pretty cool, but most of the time the communities are these impenetrable walls due to how tightly nit they are. There's also just a lot of people I can't bounce off of in conversation, it's like my thinking is completely foreign.

>I want to embrace shamelessness to the point I can no longer care about any of this shit.

This is called taking the black pill.
stop caring and decide you will KYS one day so trying is wasted effort.
feel much more comfy after that.

90% of discord groups have all teh same people in them and they are all faggots...

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0041-201.jpg (800x1054, 213K)

help

I just got an interview but I lied on my CV and am afraid they will ask about the references and experience I don't have.

Attached: IHM5qVaS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

lying is better than being truthal.
at least you are in teh door

Attached: 2iCjDzK.jpg (1500x1058, 548K)

>pic related
What are you supposed to do on this situation?

well you are getting raped by a loli so you call for the police.
or you let the loli have its way with you
:cheeky:

ummm id just tell teh loli I have no money...

Dad is trying to pull me deeper into his useless alcoholism these past few weeks. Jokes on him I spent $120 of his money ordering weed online from British Columbia. 905 neet life

man...weed is great but alcohol is great as well.
weed you get a huge tolerance to :(

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_yumekii__a5c0c8189b008a0e1549ae4d69ccad66.p (620x877, 510K)

>20 yo
>haven't drunk alcohol in my life
At leasts it feels healthy.

I normally drink daily and you feel like shit and spew up a ton :(

I would msoke weed if I had it but I smoked for many years daily and in the end it doesnt get you high

Attached: 1519459534750.jpg (420x614, 79K)

I'm high on etizolam at morning and my head is sppoing, but I feel good nonetheless.

Attached: 1505179786880.jpg (645x911, 118K)

cute anime girl user

Attached: 1530329586280.png (840x1200, 1.07M)