Do fembots prefer to shave or keep it natural?

Do fembots prefer to shave or keep it natural?

Attached: s-b492132ca18549995f9f1890a36f944963c352f0.jpg (635x397, 33K)

doesn't matter as long as I have my trusty mlp panties and my loving white irl caucasian bf

Am V, never shaved there in my life.

bad post but good digits

jeez retard

time for another hairy fembot thread with 3 active posters and none of them female

Not this time. I promise.

Are you a virgin? Would you prefer to shave if you have a boyfriend who liked you having a clean pussy?

My wife takes it pretty much all off with laser but a few grow back and i encourage her to keep them , she does from time to time. It makes it so much easier to go down on her. Going down on my exes was pretty difficult sometime because they didnt even trim.

you've already posted twice since you made the thread so probably. don't bother responding again and just wait for someone to post
too late lol
just know we can see uniques and I have your posts marked :)

Why do you care? Is this another "robot who pretends to be curious but really has his hand wrapped around his peepee" thread?

Attached: 1514717624905.jpg (905x881, 254K)

Yes; no, but I might wax. Shaving there no bueno

seeing as was his first post once someone pretended to be a girl, I'd say it's someone looking to get off

I > V > IV > III > II

I'm just looking to promote some quality discussion here, don't shoot me.

I didn't make this thread and this is my second reply in it.

Personally for me its this but I and V swapped

People who use uniques as an excuse to call out samefaggotry are never very accurate with it funnily enough. I'm

Hair is a good pillow after the few hours I spend licking. Hers smells good too. We take turns sleeping in each others crotch. She sleeps with my dick in her mouth.

Attached: 1361895663104.jpg (1280x780, 162K)

Tfw no hairy dom fembot gf.

I think this gf would like not having to shave her pubes either, it's easier! Win-win

I like shaven but I'm also lazy as heck so it's usually a mix of somewhat trimmed and unkempt. So like, short IV except I don't really grow all that much around the actual labia, it's mostly above my clit

IV here. I also use hair conditioner on my pubes for extra silkiness.

Trimmed. Perfect balance.

Keep it natural baby, and I like my men hairy too

IV in the summer, V in the winter. The middle part I always trim it

typing one handed here.originally of course.

Attached: 1533642460903.jpg (878x592, 235K)