Do you agree with him?

Do you agree with him?

Also, on an unrelated note, what do you do when you have a termite problem?

Attached: termites.png (623x684, 525K)

Does he have anything sufficient to back up that claim? That would be my question. Critical thinking usually trumps this kind of idiocy.

Attached: 1466741901564-4.png (388x335, 196K)

As a matter of fact he does

Attached: kike_expulsion.gif (1161x2402, 248K)

posted the short version

Attached: jewish_expulsion.jpg (928x8800, 1.78M)

Are you retarded how is this related to OP.
Well now jews have a state they don't need yall

Attached: 1509241167324.png (300x142, 27K)

>Are you retarded how is this related to OP.
I should be askng you that.

asking if you are retarded, i mean...
The pic shows that they've been expelled from everywhere they settled.

Gee I wonder why? When jews emigrated to Europe they put them in banking positions and only allowed them to work in loans related jobs, no ones want to work in jobs like these, you would be hated.
Fast forward jews control all the banks.
Jews are a monster Europeans created.

God damn it germans ruin everything

really, so you think they were expelled from guatemala because the native people didn't like bankers?
Do you think people 2000 years ago had enough with them because they didn't like bankers?
Take the USSR for example. Don't you think the soviets would be a little more upset over the millions who died by the hands of the bolshevik party that was 85% jewish?

Attached: jews_bolsheviks.jpg (2000x1709, 569K)

>USSR
URSS*

And by the way, you don't need to make up reasons for their expulsion. It's right there in the pic i posted here some of them?
>Jews expelled by William the Scaristan for the ritual murder of a child on palm Sunday
>Jews expelled by Emperor Tiberious for corruption and aggressive missionary tactics
>Jews Expelled by Gnaeus Cornelius Hispanus for being deceitful, lying, attempting to corrupt Romans into religious cults and cheating people out of money

Rich, don't you think?

meant to append the reply to

Fucking annoying Jew blaming lying faggots
>Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo-Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917 and that they held the primary power among the Bolsheviks. Similarly, the conspiracy theory of Jewish Communism implies that Jews have dominated the Communist movements in the world, and is related to The Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory (ZOG), which asserts that Jews control world politics.[1]

>In 1917, after the October revolution, the catchword was the title of the pamphlet, The Jewish Bolshevism, which featured in the racist propaganda of the anti-communist White movement forces during the Russian Civil War (1918-22). The Nazi Party in Germany and the German-American Bund in the United States propagated the anti-Semitic theory to their followers, sympathisers, and fellow travellers during the 1930s.[2][3][4][5]

Attached: 1532506798825.jpg (404x877, 142K)

Yep it's all the jews
Don't look further

Attached: 1533571292917.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

Did termites eat his chin, or is he really bad at shaving?

ha-ha great post mr. bagelbaum!

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Holy shit did breinsteingoldenberg just DELETED your steam account? FUCK THE JEWS

Attached: 1533149248767.png (828x548, 39K)

>2 years ago
Off to Jow Forums baiter

user, caling something a conspiracy is not an argument.
Especially when there is overwhelming evidence of the opposite.
The jewish media uses that tactic to this day no one takes them seriously anymore.
Are you also gonna tell me that jews were not involved in the mediterranean slave trade?

Attached: bolshevik_party_jews.jpg (1057x1382, 312K)

That's what we call a strawman.

>the left can't meme
not aboriginal

>the right is one person
>the left is one person
How can I tell that you're an American

Attached: 1508325241426.png (680x451, 194K)

Also, user please...
You can't take wikipedia at face value

Attached: putin_on_to_jews.png (620x885, 346K)

>the right is one person
>the left is one person
Who said that?
Are you on meth?

>the left can't meme
>therefore the left is one person
No man, that's a legit retard conclusion

>the right can't meme

Attached: cancer.png (537x450, 54K)

How old are you?
If you are over 20, you are in serious trouble.