Oneitis is in a relationship now

>oneitis is in a relationship now
Noooooo, I was just about to hit 1/2/3/4!

Attached: 1525800513822.png (406x451, 172K)

>oneitis
Been there man. Just realize she's not as perfect as you think

does she have a ring on her finger

Also realize there's more than one woman in the world.

It's okay, want to know why?

She's going to cheat on her current SO
Digits confirm

A while back my oneitis killed herself out of loneliness.
I never talked to her because I thought I was too dyel.
Biggest regret of my life.

Attached: SAVE_20180709_153925.png (882x758, 16K)

don't worry we're all gonna make it keep working towards your goals no matter what

>his "oneitis" is real
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Having a oneitis, that was the good life back then, mine left me on read so its all good
Now just slay women and live your life

That sucks but look, the deal is they send you A gf when you hit 1/2/3/4. There is no guarantee what girl it is, in fact the odds would be downright astronomical that it would have been your oneitis.

There have been anons that get so caught up on their oneitis that they don't even open the gf box when it arrives. Don't do this, that's just mean, they don't poke air holes in the box so they can only stay alive so long in there. And she's a perfectly nice girl anyway, so why not give her a chance?

>got a GF who is objectivly hotter than my oneitis
>oneitis is happy for me

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!, she was supposed to be jealous and realize that she likes me, this was not how it was supposed to go.

fugg, I wasn't prepared for these feels

OP I feel you,
mine just told me she's seeing someone, I'm gonna deactivate my facebook when she inevitably makes it official.
I asked to hang with her a couple times and even straight up asked her out on the phone once and she thought I meant "hang out" so either she's socially retarded or a thot so fuck it.
It's not love, its not infatuation even, just move on and never ever put someone on a pedestal. Find a new girl and move in fast, don't waste your time weighing the possibilities.

>That sucks but look, the deal is they send you A gf when you hit 1/2/3/4

wait, i did not know about this. what if i'm way past 1/2/3/4 but i never collected my gf, can i still do it?

>oneitis wants to go on a date because she just got dumped
>Drunk texts me half an hour ago with an eggplant emoji
>Can't go because 500 word essay due at midnight
NOOOOOOO

Yes. The link to the form you need to fill out and mail in is in the sticky.

go and fuck her you nigger faggot.

Bruh

Nevermind im never reading that piece of shit

>oneitis says i'll find someone if i just work on myself

is this womanspeak for "your not big enough."?

where are you in life?
what kind of career do you have?

That fuckin hurts man how long ago was this?

for all my gains i made so far... i never trained myself for this...

Attached: 1533001289084.png (224x178, 40K)

Cringe

Hello, new to fit
Does 1/2/3/4 mean,
1plate ohp
2 bemch
3 squat
4 deadlift?
Thanks

>he moved to new york and is on the other side of the country but is making big money at Goldman Sachs
Not sure if their relationship will work out or not, but man does it hurt like a bitch thinking of what could have been

Attached: God_dammit.webm (1920x800, 3M)

>500 word essay
What are you in 8th grade lmao

You should get with a girl who likes you. It's better. You can tell if a girl likes you because she'll treat you like your oneitis treats her boyfriend.

>Girl that used to be super clingy is now distant after we had a big fight
>Now leaves me on read a lot
>Stopped giving a fuck, don't even try anymore and just wait for her to stop being a cunt and hit me up
>She does, but usually waits 3-4 days
>Yesterday she started up with shit like "omg I'm so fat/ugly"
>Usually they do this to fish for compliments, which they only do with guys they have friendzoned
>At least that is what I think, I'm no expert
What do anons? I'm not crazy about her but I would like to smash.

Attached: 1535329707210.jpg (333x371, 18K)

based

Just ghost her, she isn't worth your time.

I would if I could avoid her, but she actually works at a place I go to all the time so that isn't an option. I'd have to straight up tell her it is over.

> I'd have to straight up tell her it is over.
It hasn't even started. You told us you're not fucking her.

Yeah, but like I said she is super clingy. I don't think I could get away with ghosting her without her confronting me and maybe making a scene.

>tfw my oneitis got preggo not by me

Attached: 1443491484694.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

Attached: wojka.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

based

Attached: IMG_1951.jpg (284x422, 42K)

Wtf dude you should be able to crank out 500 words in like 30 min tops

You’re just making excuses for yourself

Attached: 1517523453529.jpg (918x597, 216K)

She’s probably sucking cocks in Hell and constantly cumming on them and loving it, you fucking dunce.

yea

Un Dear Ated!

>crank out 500 words in like 30 min tops
it's an old meme

Wait, you would want to smash? Are you two in a relationship or what? Is she a gf? Have you smashed before? This is important

1.). You have a clingy girl that you haven’t slept with?

2.) You got in a fight with a woman you’re not even sleeping with?

Lol come on dude. Wtf are you doing. Why do you even have her number if you haven’t asked her to chill yet. Chill = sex. She says no, you politely respond and never text again, this is pretty basic stuff!

You already sound friendzoned desu senpai

For some people with really bad anxiety, it helps them to realize that their brain is just creating lots of cortisol and there's a physical reason why they're feeling how they are, and eventually that feeling will go away.

If you have a oneitis, just know that it's because your lizard brain is telling you "THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE TO FUCK FUCK HER NOW AND GET HER PREGNANT." This might help you realize that you sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

fuck

Attached: starring wojak.jpg (665x473, 69K)

>tfw when u reject ur oneitis b/c autism

Attached: 1520121729.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>had a fucked encounter with oneitis from 7 years ago and now I dont like her
feels good man

My oneitis actually asked me to homecoming one year and I said no.

I became fit at age 25, she found me on Facebook, and I fucked her lights out and made her beg me for anal once. Also gave her her first facial.

Just keep lifting bro, she’ll come around

if you're not dating her then its no problem. if you really care, you can ask her what changed. otherwise its pretty much over . women will put the effort in if they want it

kinda in the same boat, except my oneitis liked me back but i never made a move. just got out of hs, haven't seen her since. she got a bf now, who hates me probably cause i was too much of a pussy and left her hanging for so long. how do i get over this?

Holy mother of cringe

You are Beta Material with no perspective
Sorry bro

seen her social media and she is in a pretty srs relationship with a guy i knew (he is fit, he has always been a cool guy, family is rich); thx for the support just want to get over her and move on, been a couple of months

I guess you should have fucking talked to her then instead of hoping she would magically know you were waiting until you met some pointless goal to make your presence known.

Attached: 0096 - VIYwB7E.png (650x650, 400K)

See you next summer friends :)

>oneitis friends told me she fucked 5 girls this summer
>tfw they’re mad at her for not sleeping with me
falling for the girl with an abusive ex was a mistake. 4 years and she still cant trust men.

Based and redpilled

>having a oneitis
never gonna make it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>happy for you

She still likes you bro

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-21-52-39-006_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.png (720x1280, 118K)

fail

email the professor with some BS excuse that something came up and you cant finish the paper until tomorrow

Thank you user

>oneitis is married with kids and twice your age
Why mommy issues, why?