Bloody nipples, while doing cardio

Anybody had this problem before?any solutions? My wet shirt tears at my nips after about 45 minutes and this is the result. I've tried just simple bandages but they're only effective half the time.

The other idea is to wear a second layer and hope shit doesn't bleed through. I'm already a pretty profuse sweater though.

Attached: 20180830_142922.jpg (4128x3096, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4UVqKy2l5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got a boner from reading this

You must have some nasty scabby nipples.

That's because of the fabric probably. First: never wear coton. Special bras exist as well. You can also create holes throught your shirt, using scissors. Or put bandaids on your nipples. Your pick :)

Go shirtless

Go shirtless my pepperoni nipple friend

remove nipples

This. Cotton will fuck you up. Also, pro-tip: Look at running shirts, not singlets when you're starting out. Chafing under the armpits is a bitch.

Just spread vaseline on your nipples before the run and don't wear cotton.

Jesus Christ, I genuinely don't understand how this happens

Based

Happens to me too from time to time. Just put band aids. There are some small circular ones that work well.

Lol. It happens to some marathon runners. Imagine running 26.2 miles, your legs feel like bricks, you are close to vomiting, and your nipples and armpits are bleeding through your shirt.

I ran 30 miles awhile ago and had no issues with my nips or armpits. Didn't wear shirt though

Attached: ©iancorless.com_GlenCoe2017-03356.jpg (1290x860, 1.04M)

Sounds fucking awful you runners are headcases

Get a Merino shirt, the Cool-lite Sphere from Icebreaker has your back. softest shirts in the world. as well they are anti bacterial naturally !

it gets even worse when you get the Indian Shimmies

Hey Op
Wear bandaged on your nipples or tuck your shirt in tight
Thats what I do

If you don't have a hairy chest and shit, use tape

Put bandaids on em before cardio

buy bandage tape put pieces on nips do cardio take off tape. its not rocket surgery

Id just fucking quit man there’s no point in injuring yourself like that. Probably well past the point of being beneficial for your health

>rocket surgery

I kinda get this. Theyve never bled, but mine start to hurt if I do cardio in cold weather. Plus, they're just super point all the time and they tend to get hard for seemingly no real reason. What do, fit?

Dont wear a shirt while exercising

just don't drop them

Attached: Ifoundthesenipples.png (641x419, 264K)

no

>It happens to some marathon runners.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 64e204597f9ea875211cd6c540b023ae.jpg (550x822, 44K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sub-22-edited-1497963565.jpg (480x784, 65K)

I've used electrical tape, works great

Compression shirt

>buy a box of round water proof bandaids
>place them over nipples

What the fuck

What the fuck man

Just get some larger adhesive medical bandages, secure it further with some medical tape if you need to. It's cool if you want to do marathons or exercise but these injuries are preventable.

OP, it means that you're turning GYNO and you're lactating blood, so go suck a fat cock, faggot!!!FACT!!!

Just cut nipple holes in your shirt then you won't have a problem with the fabric rubbing against them

Holy fuck

Attached: 1488384051680.jpg (640x626, 40K)

OP here

I've only let them heal once, so they don't usually scab up. my nips weren't the most attractive in the first place, one is a halfie. not like I need to use them, don't plan on breastfeeding anytime soon...

I'll check em out. some of my shirts cause bad chafing, some none, so I'll see what the difference on material is.

bandaids often fall off, but they've been working in a pinch. I'll probably get a roll of medical tape and see if it's better.

based.

DOCTOR
D
O
C
T
O
R

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-224459_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 862K)

I would have just thought these ware print designs

Post pics of your nips, can't help you unless I can see what is going on there.
Trust me, I am a doctor.

Would this solve the problem?

Idk what they're called in english but the special bandaids you buy for your feet when you go hiking. Buy those. They're bigger and designed for exactly that reason. I've never bled from my nipples but they hurt like hell after ~30 mins of jogging. I can't believe you just push through that pain and fucking bleed all over yourself. Wtf man.

>Vaseline
>Rub on middle of your chest
>Thread

>Inb4 threading your own post

Wear a red shirt

>not knowing how to /thread

Spooky
youtu.be/k4UVqKy2l5k

Attached: 20180831_120857.jpg (2771x2843, 3.3M)

related youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8

you should really lose weight before doing cardio or serious exercise

Fuck u cotton is great

To address the op, I'm not really sure man. Sounds like you can't handle the circulation required to run.

Another moot point I'm going to bring up is that people who are a part of running culture don't call it cardio.
Maybe this is why men have nipples. To drain accumulated fluids.

OP you should keep it up until you're dry at least. Get the toxic fluids you've been hoarding out!
Maybe try taping condoms over your nipples so you don't embarrass yourself and disgust people.

Attached: nips.jpg (263x192, 10K)

I've never experienced this and have done an extensive amount of running, are you fat?

I don't believe you are a runner.

I do 60 miles a week and have never had nipple chafing
not btw

Holy shit boi i started working in roofing recently and my fucking nips were rubbed RAW
The only thing you can really do to prevent it is wear synthetic shirts cotton is like sandpaper to those puppies

>first day on the internet ever

bandaids on the nipples so the shirt doesnt rub.