5'10 here, anyone else getting really fucking weirded out

5'10 19 y/o here. Anyone else getting really fucking weirded out at how tall younger people have gotten? Some of them look 12 / 13 and are pushing 6' already.

Surely that's not healthy. What's causing it, all the shit they put in food nowadays?

Attached: 1512877234922.jpg (400x384, 35K)

>6'2
>feel short/average while out
Yeah, it's strange. I'm guessing it has something to do with being on this site causing me to notice when people are taller instead of just ignoring it.

yeah I get that too, I may have been conditioned to notice people's heights a lot more than I did in the past

but it's fucking unnerving, some of these kid giants. it took centuries for the average height to increase in the past, but with all the shit we an eat nowadays, it seems to be only taking a matter of years.

Yep, I'm 5'11" and almost always the shortest white guy in college. It's insane but it seems like there are a shit ton of 6'2" and 6'3" guys all over the place. I barely ever see white guys under age 25 or so my height or shorter.

what an abnormally large COPE

It’s the shitton of hormones they pump in animals these days.

The amount of IGF-1 in milk these days is absolutely mindstaggering, and is how the meme ”drink milk to grow a lot” adults tell children sorta has earned its reputation

yeah man I get where you're coming from. the weirdest thing is their babyfaces and their gangly af frames.

they look like a glitched out Sim.

that's what I'm thinking, gonna cause hella bone problems in these people in later life

What the hell are you guys talking about? I am 6'3.5(obviously I tell everyone I'm 6'4) and I am the tallest person in the room 95/100 times.

>5'10 19 y/o here. Anyone else getting really fucking weirded out at how tall younger people have gotten?
6'4 19 y/o here. I went back to my high school this summer and we had a 15 year old on the football team(an incoming freshman) who was my height

the fuck?

yeah it's pretty weird huh. idk what we're missing out on but I wouldn't mind getting in on it

kid is 11yo in this pic, for reference, his dad is 6'2"

Attached: dc-president-trump-returns-to-white-house-390x285.jpg (390x285, 29K)

he's about 14 inches taller than the average 12 year old, it's fucked up

Trust me it is just you noticing and admiring tall guys because of this site. Im a bit over 6ft and i grew up in the netherlands (avg height) and i barely ever feel short. But yeah my younger brother's friends are all around 17 and all above 6'2 so ive noticed it too

I noticed this as well, i'm 6ft. Feels like every female and male in high-school is about my height now and they are still prepubescent children.

Guaranteed it's something to do with our water, and the food. God knows what sort of hormones they pump into the chickens, beef, etc..

My sisters Asian female friends at like 5ft10 and they are 16.

Attached: 1530594380635.jpg (2592x2622, 497K)

goddamn faggots, I'm 6'3 and barely see people taller than me on campus. I can count on one hand that day if I do see a person taller. You're just in your head dude. If you can see the top of their head if you're close, you are taller than them

yeah the height of women is especially weird. a good deal of them seem 5'8 minimum when the average is meant to be 5'5 for the age group

idk man, I'm not convinced. I don't go out of my way to notice this shit but it's being literally thrust in my face

>ITT: manlets who overestimate their own height think everyone is 6'3+

Attached: 1523970979106.gif (180x135, 122K)

what height do you think I am, tough guy

You're overreacting, I'm 5'8 east coast USA. Im taller than 70% of people I see. We aren't getting taller, the new average is 5'9.5".

In jersey the average is like 5'7

Because of all the spics. And a lot of the whites in Jersey are italian, who are shorter on average.

Its almost as if 90% of this board are frothing manlets with confirmation bias. Obsessive little genetic freaks watching crowds to reaffirm themselves lol when will they learn

Yeah, people who take Jow Forums too seriously end up with fucked perceptions. I'm 5'8 and according to Jow Forums I should just kill myself because I'm a turbomanlet who will never get anywhere in life. But then in real life I'm just a normal dude.

your eye level is not the top of your head, so you see other men and don't realize you're probably the same height as them. every inch actually makes a big difference in your perception of someone when you're close to them.

Less than what you claim to be

>Surely that's not healthy
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (987x1000, 89K)

Fucking this. Also, everybody has different eye levels and head sizes. You can be the same height as somebody, down to millimeters, and you might still probably “see over them” because your eyes might be at a higher level or some shit.

Everybody on this fucking board that gives a shit about their height and others’ height, a variable that you cannot control by any means, is delusional.

>inb4 manlet cope

I’m king of manlets at 6’0” even. Maybe 6’1” if I’m wearing athletic shoes. 5’10” and above is considered “tall” but not crazy tall. The average male height in USA is 5’9.5”

holy shit, chad genes. imagine having a fucking 11 year old almost match your height

I have stretch marks on my back from growing too fast.
Prob too many hormones from puberty and food.

same but i only grew to 5'6 jfl

Tallerpeople suffer from organ failure and cancer. They have shortened life spans. Truly inferior.

JUST GIVE ME ONE FUCKING INCH!!!

t. 5'11"

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Here to agree. I am 5'10'' (and a half kek) and that's supposed to be an inch over average in leafistan, and generally out in public it seems to reflect that, yet among people my age at uni I was unironically towards the bottom 30-40% in height in any given class. Most of the people I was taller than were koreans/pakis but among white guys 18-22 I was really towards the bottom end of height.

I would regularly encounter chicks who were taller than I was as well, fucking freaky.

yeah same 5'10 and most dudes (around 90%) on campus are taller than me

Just tell people you're 5'10".
ffs dude. It's ONE inch.

I've been 6'3" since 8th grade. It was weird watching all my buddies catch up to me.

I haven't noticed this, but i'm five foot five so most guys are taller than me

haha how did you get a pic of the dubs guy so young lmao

Same, i was speaking with a man who told me he is 6 foot. He seems rather average i see giga niggas on a daily basis then, big strong black men of 6'4 and above

nice cope manlet

Attached: 1524748021651_1.jpg (500x650, 38K)

Fuck he needs to eat a sandwich

>tfw white and 5'11
Oh well could've been worse

Attached: r6-operators-bandit_229880.png (830x710, 185K)

But he's right ?

Why ? You already past 180cm

>that outfit

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

he probably just hit a growth spurt and hasn't filled out yet

how much can a male grow after 18

MANLETS RISE UP

Attached: 9BCFBE34-8C7E-4F26-867A-7CBFC26E16E3.jpg (300x225, 46K)

What's the manlet cutoff.

6'0

Irl 5 10 is top manlet. On this board 6 1 and below is manlet.

In before someone raises my cutoff as a joke

Damn thought Jow Forums was BASED and REDPILLED?!?! Right, didn’t Jow Forums tell you how this new generation of men haveblosest recorded test levels? Maybe just maybe that includes everybody, if true? Or is it only those onions goy redditors? Maybe all you guys who think the average has increased ‘3+ inches are fucking retarded insecure homos. You’re literally just insecure and overestimating your height. 19 y/o 6’3 and the only people “taller” than me in a discernible way are just D1 NCAA Basketball freaks

I was thinking the same but at some point i realized that i'm just as tall or taller than these people. It's kind of an illusion.

height ?

I'm 5'11" and go to a university of 20,000 and don't share your experience. I'm taller than 80% of guys I see and 99% of girls. You're just insecure

semi-unintelligible post
work on your coherence

Attached: 1315684484281.jpg (530x627, 76K)

Are you me