Pizza rolls are done

pizza rolls are done

Attached: yay.jpg (256x210, 20K)

>shitpost is submitted

Thanks. Can you kill me now?

um no stupid i gotta eat rolls

The real question is, do you have ranch to dip them in?

i do but actually i am using this

Attached: 10050012-asian-zing-bottle.jpg (900x506, 19K)

That sounds delicious! Would you be willing to share?

May l have some, please?

Attached: 1505680947826.gif (384x384, 405K)

if you can find my house out in the woods i'll share
but basically this means no

Attached: 153.png (740x640, 258K)

Ungrateful bitch! fuck you, whore!!!!

Attached: 1507457923202.gif (157x141, 41K)

I'll bring some cookies as thanks. What kind do you like?

lol
i already made chocolate fudge filled ones like an hour ago too

Hmm ok what about if I bring some warm comfy blankets and a movie to watch?

what movie do you like

I tend to like thrillers/action movies but I'm up for anything. Have you seen the new mission impossible yet?

no i never seen any of those
i like old horror movies, classic movies, psychological movies with some action in them, comfy movies

How about gangster movies or westerns? I don't do well with horror movies because I get scared easily.

idk what a gangster movie is lol but i really like things about the american frontier

Gangster movies are like Scarface or The Godfather or Goodfellas or Resevoir Dogs. What are your favorite frontier themed movies? Do you ever wish you could be a homesteader?

yes i really like scarface and godfather etc, but i haven't seen that many western movies besides clint eastwood ones, but i seen most of gunsmoke before, but this was when i was young
i like to fantasize about all the stuff you could get away with during that time period and the aesthetic is just comfy to me, i really liked read dead redemption and gun

Attached: ooo.jpg (384x383, 20K)

Have you seen Unforgiven?

Tell me about your fantasy western life. Would you be a bounty hunter or a sheriff or what? Are you looking forward to RDR 2? Fallout New Vegas gives a lot of great western feels too if you've never tried it

no i never seen
probably no sheriff
bounty hunter would be fun
really i wish i could kill people and not get in trouble
i would like to travel and see many things

my dream job is to be in charge of the torture and interrogation of prisoners of war

Attached: abc.jpg (302x269, 38K)

oh and i got carried away but FNV is very nice i played it a lot got all achievements on xbox and pc

You can get a job in corrections! It's not quite torture level but I think you'd genuinely enjoy it. I know a guy that works in the local supermax prison and he says it's awesome knowing how much power he has over all the inmates. Not my cup of tea but I could understand the appeal.

How about the Red Faction series? It's sort of a western in space because mars looks like a desert

hmm maybe, and i hear nighttime security guard is super comfy, i'd really like to have that
but i never played red faction

I wanted to get a night time security job but they're all unionized here sadly. Are you a neet right now?

If you're gonna play one play Red Faction Guerilla, it's the most fun. You basically go around demolishing buildings with bombs and stuff. A lot like Just Cause if you've played that.

i am technically neet but i can make money
i have a lot of these games on steam that i just never played

How do you make money? Are you secretly super wealthy? If you ever get bored you should use steamroulette or something to pick a random game to try

well i got 2 main ways of making money but i better not tell you now
NOT whore tier

playing games is hard cause i have to force myself and i'm always so bored of everything
really i only like playing fav games and ones from childhood eras

Attached: wew.png (148x127, 20K)

>really i only like playing fav games and ones from childhood eras
I know that feeling so much... I keep replaying the same things over and over whether they be childhood games or ones I just found recently. You don't seem like the type of person to sell your body, I'm sorry if I gave the impression that's what I thought of you. I'd love to know but I understand it may ruin your business by adding competition if you tell. Could you be vague at least?

i use big brain knowledge and lesser human beings to get money, stock tier stuff
i'd die homeless before selling the goods
and probably i am going to die virgin anyways

paper mario 2 is good and god tier comfy

Attached: oof.png (221x209, 75K)

Nice, did you ever invest in crypto? Why do you believe you'll die a virgin? Have you ever had a girlfriend or a girl interested in you? Like I told you before I think you seem like a nice person and could find a cute gf to love you. I never played much Nintendo, I was grew up with Sony consoles. What's the appeal of Paper Mario over regular Mario games?

crypto is mostly a meme i never did that stuff
and i think i will die virgin because no matter how much other people love me i just never care and i'll never have sex with someone i don't like or pay for it
but yeah plenty of people have been into irl and online but usually when i was young people were nice to me and befriended me but quickly stopped when their social status was threatened for hanging out with the weirdo
but things got better when i got older

but mario games are very good and paper mario started to get bad during 3
but the graphics of 2 is timeless cause of aesthetic and the combat is fun and worldbuilding is nice and characters are good

vivian is a boy btw

Attached: boy.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Why do you think crypto is a meme? I talked to people that both gained and lost thousands from it. I never invested myself but I wonder if I should have. I enjoy my job now though at least for what it's worth. I'm sorry to hear you've had such bad experiences with love... Do you think it may be in part due to your traumatic childhood? Like, do you ever feel afraid of getting close to others? I hope you can find someone that you love who will love you back one day, you deserve it!

I played some a Mario RPG game on the gameboy as a kid but couldn't beat it. I enjoyed it a lot and someone on /v/ said Paper Mario was similar so I'll have to try them some day. Why do you say that character is a boy? It looks like a girl and when I googled it the wiki said she's a girl as well. Also sorry user I have to work in the morning so I'll be heading off to bed before you. I hope you have a nice rest of your evening and maybe I'll see you in a thread tomorrow!

Attached: 1529182851435.png (1024x1506, 716K)